Growing Epidemic in America : Pussies

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Kaiser, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Troll
    Home Page:
    Hi thar,

I'm a Gen X fag and grew up to Pearl Jam, Nine-Inch Nails, and Metallica - basically back when Mtv actually played Music Videos.

One thing I noticed, and I know I'm beginning to sound like my Parents, is this current Generation's (1) Laziness (2) Disrespect and (3) Being over all pussies.

At first I thought I was just getting old, but after watching this, and seeing such behavior in public, my worst fears have been realized:

I found that while looking up lulz on Jewtube (i.e. fights).

I've seen this behavior IRL. Pussy ass kids will provoke you into a fight, then when you bust them in the mouth, call the Cops. Usually they will whip out their IPhones to get "the evidence" (i.e. the part where you attack them, but exclude the part were they provoke you).

I remember reading a story about a teacher you SHOOK a desk to wake a girl up, and she called the cops and had him suspended.

Then another incident where a Cheerleader recorded her coach calling her squad a bunch of "Heifers". That teacher was relieved of duties.

So ITT post your stories of punk kids acting like bad-asses and getting pwnd. Or, if you're a punk kid yourself, post your story how you act like a retard, get what's coming to you, and call the Cops like a little Bitch.

And if you grew up in the 80's or later, do you think kids these days are even moar retarded?

2. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    Oh yes.... yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!

3. Kaiser

Kaiser
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Troll
    Home Page:
    Ahhh, should have posted a poll, n00b move on my part.

EDIT: Just more info. When growing up in the 80's I never heard anyone from the previous generation bitch about us.

4. h00t

h00t
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

pfffter
    I find the youth of today, rather pleasant for the most part.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Troll
    Home Page:
    lol. You must not live in the Suburbs or City.

6. kibou

kibou
    Expand Collapse
    Oppressed Minority

"Paid administrative leave"

IE - free vacation and they get to settle the issue with the whores parents.

It's a win, win!

7. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    Not to be too hipster or anything, but kids today are fucking retarded. I assume that each generation is like this though, calling the next generation idiots. However, I didn't experience the 80's, so I have no idea.
    Kids at my school try to like niggers, while niggers act more and more like animals.

8. h00t

h00t
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

pfffter
    well i hate children and teens, so avoid them. Not coming into contact with them is always pleasant

9. Kaiser

Kaiser
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Troll
    Home Page:
    Truer words were never spoken, I thought about the same thing, that every Generation bitches about the next. But as I edited above, it wasn't so for the 80's. I think because there was not much of a cultural leap between the 70's and 80's.

Rock in Roll was still Rock in Roll. Nobody minded Alternative music. Rap was actually tolerable (NWA, EAZY-E).

We did have our share of skateboard assholes, but they were not pussies back then:

@2:50

10. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    I miss my Airwalks now...

11. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    You weren't listening, mate, lol

12. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    Kids never listen. That's the problem with kids.

13. Kaiser

Kaiser
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Troll
    Home Page:
    lol. That could of been the problem all along.

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I use to be a punk and then I lost two teeth. Ever since then I don't like fighting, but if I do get into a fight in the future, I don't plan on restrain and I plan on fighting if my life depended on it. War is about ending conflict, not being a gentleman.

15. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    The only 'fight' (I use the term loosely) I'd ever been in I won. It was in HS, and some kid just grabbed my lunch and took off. I caught up to him, tossed him to the ground, and gave him a kick. Then I took my lunch, and tossed it in the trash in front of him while saying that I could always afford more. I did this because I knew he came from an impoverished family.

Although, I do agree that the millenial gen is made up of pussies. Some random (I think he was sixteen, but he claimed he was 26) tried to fight me outside a theater, because I had told his younger brother to fuck off for being a spaz. Then during the ensuing argument I insinuated he was fucking his sister, and that he was a loser for being an "adult" and still living with his dad. So he puffs out his chest like I'm some HS kid that responds to that shit and demands I take a swing at him. Of course I know if I attacked him I'd wind up looking at an assaulting a minor charge and he knows it. Then he told me that if I "manned up" I could find him at his gym, and we could fight with pads so he "wouldn't hurt me". I hurt his feelings, it only makes sense he would want me to throw a punch at him.
    It's a generation of narcissists who are too afraid to fight physically, and are too stupid to fight with words. But they all think they're special snowflakes and deserve to be treated as such.
    Of course, maybe all the previous generations were like this, it's not like I was around to see first hand.

16. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

These look like west coast hiphop skater faggots. It's the nigger version of emo. Old man looks ex-military, he would have sent one of them to the hospital.

17. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    I went to private christian school for most of my life, and when I transferred to public school for high school, I could literally feel my IQ drop. Luckily, my high level classes aren't shared by the regular kids. I mean, I know some really nice guys in the regular program, but a majority of these people are retarded. Like I said before, it's mostly the African Americans at my school. The Asians are pretty nice from what I've seen, just they stick to themselves. I was walking from one end of the school to the other, and I literally had to weave between these black girls who were hooting and chasing each other around, in the middle of a hallway. Plus I had to watch my step because they leave trash all around. Then there's the trashy white kids who emulate their style (swag?), and end up looking almost as idiotic.
    I mean, I grew up all well mannered and sheltered, and I understand that many do not have the privilege of having those. I don't expect them to act like I do, nor do I want them to, but I just wish they at least acted decent.
    These kids are spoiled rotten not only by the curriculum of schools nowadays, but by their parents too.
    My English class is having us read books written in ebonics, and we had to watch a documentary (which we were tested on) on a Harlem Renaissance writer, and her beliefs on how ebonics wasn't just a corrupted English for people who were unintelligent, but how these people were just as smart and that it's just a different language and way of speaking.
    Utter bullshit.
    I've never gotten into a fight, other than a few heated debates, which I normally avoid. People instantly go from debating using logic to saying "well, I'll beat you up" and calling me names (Justin Beiber. Fag. Etc.).

18. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    In general, I fucking hate the generations born suckling the teat of the "every child is special" propaganda. As a man, calling the cops is the ultimate pussy move. I fight fire with fire with the shits that live in the same complex with me. Music too loud next door? Marshall stack on full blast, bass turned up to eleven. I haven't heard anything about teen drug use since 1998, now the big problem is TEEN OBESITY. Rather than running around, getting all gacked up on cleaning solvents, kids are getting attached to their Xbox's and sucking down Miracle Whip intravenously.

I should be too young to say "back in my day", but it's already come to that.

19. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I remember learning about the Harlem Renaissance, what a load of horseshit that was and I knew it, called it out, and got shit for it.

20. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I used to hate old men, but after getting to know some of the ones around here...they are so fucking AWESOME.

21. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    It's utter shit. I'd say the writer of the book I'm reading has some redeeming qualities, but she doesn't. "I" in this book is "Ah", and there's so much crap about wiminz be'an duh mule uf da black man who be da mule uf da wite man. Last year, we read To Kill a Mockingbird, Tale of Two Cities, Romeo & Juliet, and Catcher in the Rye. This year we've read This Boy's Life (I actually liked this one), a few short stories by various authors, Fences (A play about African Americans), and now Their Eyes Were Watching God.
    Goddamnit, what a huge gap in quality.

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I am reading Huck Finn in college for one of my classes and I always thought it was just some stupid book, but holy shit Mark Twain fooled everyone for one hundred years in tricking everyone that Jim was just a dumb nigger, which is not the case.

The first good novel I read in High School was one I picked out on my own, Tai-Pan. I strongly recommend these books, but Gai-Jin is a weak book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Asian_Saga

23. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    You lost 200000000% of your credibility for mentioning MTV. You're a little faggot. Worse than these guys.

24. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    I think it's a little pre-emptive to call this endemic. If you pay too much attention to any group of people, you're going to get really annoyed. I think it has always been a general trend, that young people aren't sufficiently shown how to behave and, as they get older, fail to learn how to deal with people that annoy the ever-living shit out of you. I hope everyone of those kids got beat by their parents, and I hope that old man bought a gun and convinced his neighbors to do the same.

25. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    Best argument I have ever heard for Assault Robbery, instead of Assault Battery.

Being somewhat ancient myself, I have to say, you are most likely experiencing subconscious anxiety about your own mortality, causing you to project a world harsher than the "good old days."

In short, I have noticed little to no difference between the little shits today, and the little shits I hung out with when I was younger.

Shared Story: When I was around 14 or so, my friend an I were building a submerged fort out of a beaver dam (which happened to be on someone else's property). Mid construction, the owner of said property came out in his ranch truck to yell at us. We listened to him vent for awhile, then, at the pre-arranged signal, we both mooned the guy. He said nothing, got back in his truck, and drove away.
    We went back to work. A short time later here comes guy again. "What's this geezer want now?" we thought. The guy hops out his truck pumps his shotgun and looses a couple shots in our direction. We left.

Such is how to deal with punks.

You led a sheltered life my friend.

26. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    I don't think we as a group have changed that much, is just a different shade of retarded, the difference is that now aberrant&subhuman behavior is being celebrated rather than made fun of or looked down upon, and with the globalization of media and trends everyone has the chance to voice whatever thought crosses their minds, making it almost imposible to avoid exposure from views and opinions from other subcultures, unlike in the past decades where multiculturalism wasn't encouraged to this extent.

tl;dr You're going to be more annoyed because now you have to deal with a lot more info about other people than what you'd really want to know.

27. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    You are all acting like a bunch of old faggots.

Every generation is exactly the same as the one that preceded it.

28. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Of the maybe four I have read, Shogun, the first I did, is still my fav...really well writen

Yes and no. The basic drives are there, exactly the same as millenia ago, that's for sure...but technology always makes enough of a impact on the enviroment/possibilities/society "cluster" as to determine a big chunck of our behaviour, and today more than ever...you know well

29. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    The asian saga are terrible books. Its basically that guy's way of expressing his asian woman fetish. He's a proto-weeb. Anyone who enjoys his books is a huuuuuge weeb. I love how this thread complaining about pussies is nearly 100% pussies.

30. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    RRRRAAAGGGEEEE!!!111!!!ANZRULEZSHUTUPSONUVABITCHAAAGGGG!!!!

See?