God Bless Panty Boy!

Discussion in 'Locker Room Talk' started by Obsequious, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Up until about a day ago, I was a crestfallen fag, knowing only that my beloved Encyclopedia Dramatica had been cruelly removed from the Web and replaced by the abomination that is "Oh Internet."

I had no idea you kind folks had revived this worthy project, and would have probably remained in the dark, were it not for the following thread which appeared in the auspicious pages of Yelp Talk:

Is this true about ALL women?

If you read the thread, you'll see that a New Jersey Yelper named Kelly A was kind enough to provide a link to the following ED page, which exposes the thread's poster for the huge fag that he is:

Panty Boy on Encyclopedia Dramatica

This was my first inkling that ED had returned from the grave, and I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

Wherever you are, Panty Boy, thank you for being the catalyst that brought ED back into my life! I hope somebody is giving you a good kick in the balls right now!

2. Ishmael

Ishmael
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Sailor
    The article is mighty informative, but not really funny. Needs more to wow the reader outside of "Wow, he looks really ugly in those panties."

3. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I think it's a fine article. It tells you what you need to know, and provides abundant links documenting the absurd footprint Panty Boy has left all over the Internet.

4. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I think the previous Panty Boy thread which I linked to may have been deleted by Yelp. Fortunately, he's started a new one:

Did you know that women are wimps?

I'm confused though, because at the time of this writing, he's not yet asked anybody to kick him in the balls. Either he's working up to that, or he's not the real Panty Boy.

5. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
    nigger tl'dr