Girl eats tampon. Likes it. Becomes internet famous.

Discussion in 'News' started by Racketeer, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant

What? Nobody else is into this?

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 3
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  3. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
  4. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
  5. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
  6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    @Lyle

... I though I deleted this thread.

7. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    It's fine because we can rip on this faggot. But why no ratings on this thread?

Also good job on the sig, I can't remember what that was from - help a brother out?

8. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I gotcha chief,

[​IMG]

9. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Racketeer and Trixie are both back, I swear to God the forum posts started getting shittier before they came. It's like how animals freak out or old people's joints hurt before the storm.

Both of them are on a manic rush btw. What they see:

Yes that's Jim.​

That they are back just goes to show how amazing the "trolls" in the forum really are.

I can only comment Laundry Day is coming, repent for thy sins while yea may.

10. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:

Ah yes, now I remember. Shit its been a while. Tommy Lee Jones was in that shit too.

Thanks mate.

11. Spin

Spin
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Internet famous celebrities are a dime a dozen. Sure she will get Tosh.0 but how much do you think that pays 10,000 at most. She ate a tampon for free why pay her more?

12. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

:slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke::slowpoke:

fuck off rack

13. Shooting me Softly

Shooting me Softly
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE DO THAT? Those things have lots of calories :I

14. Scorch

Scorch
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Whistle-dick
    @OP
    [​IMG]

15. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant
    Let's just use you as an example. See, nothing in your post is funny, neither is it formed in a creative way. Instead, this is just run of the mill, mean shit, more suited to a girl who ate a tampon.

I'm going to tell you why, and it doesn't matter if you deny it. Small fact. Had I done something incredibly stupid, like eating a tampon or jacking off on Chatterbate like Ifly did then I could understand if something like this would affect a person. But here's the thing. You're probably like 14. A squeaker. You believe that telling someone you're trolling them is actually trolling but its not. Trolling is really fucking with somebody, but I can promise you that nothing you or anyone else has ever said will ever hurt me because you're a fucking random, and I don't know you. So, instead of getting all butthurt and crybaby I look for something truly intelligent. I touched on this with my last thread, so I won't waste my breath here. Basically, you're hitting a brick wall with that shit so try harder. Please! Like I'm begging you to come up with an insult, or a a clever sentence that is actually good.

Man. I can't even sigh hard enough. I'm not some Amanda Todd. I've been on the internet, and I know how things work. There is no way to argue with me because I already know what you're going to do before you do it yet it's always disappointing when you do it. For instance, a group of you are going to bemoan my last thread with either TL:DR, or claim I'm butthurt. You also have the option of generic insults. That's Magnum right there. He isn't funny anymore, but it was a novelty once you first seen it. Now he's a has been much like Eminem except Eminem was actually talented.

Then dickjokes, pictures, fagtag. The list goes on, but none of is even on my radar.

That said, I don't have to sit here and argue with all of you. With this simple response, I've won.

16. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

17. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant
    You know. That's just disappointing. I named everything, but that, and you go off ahead and do it like you actually came up with something intelligent but you haven't. You've been duped. So, let's explain this to you unless you can't read. You fell into my wordhole, which is a nice little word I just made up that may or may not actually exist. But it's pretty straight forward, I form a sentence in such a way that leaves only one unknown variable. The unknown variable is bait and if they take it then it just lines you up an attack that I thought of beforehand. This is something I did quite often and it's useful for getting hundreds of posts by people of slightly underadverage intelligence. The beauty of it is that it doesn't matter if there is inconsistencies. That just pisses them off more. So, when you say that you trolled me that sounds to me like a little kid talking shit to a bully.

Carry on.

18. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

19. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

LISTEN MY DEAR DEAR BIPOLAR FRIEND!

THIS IS A BRAIN:

[​IMG]

But this is your brain:

[​IMG]

Do you see the difference?

It must be so hard being you.

[​IMG]

Sometimes, there exists great profit in being bipolar:

[​IMG]

As you can see they were willing to pay family members to betray their own siblings so they can be institutionalized against their will and studied like animals at a zoo. It was very successful. I advise you to reflect on that as long and hard as my cock can get, great indeed.

[​IMG]

20. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:

Look dude, its to a point now where everything you type, my eyes just naturally skip. It literally looks like what Ubs posted.

Seriously, that's how your paragraphs look. Like white squiggly lines. I still haven't read this shit, or what you posted on the fake death-shit.

You need to respond with less block text and more one liners. Just some advice.

21. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

He's bipolar, he can't help it. He spent hours on that, he was so crazy butthurt about this forum that he stalked and obsessed for months. This kid is going to end up a super creeper who'll eventually get's locked away in a jail or nuthouse for his faggotry.

BTW, that is exactly how he sounds IRL, he sounds exactly like it looks.

22. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I scanned little pieces of text from his other rant and caught something that said he logged 20 IP addresses and his goal in life is to DDoS those 20 IP addresses. If only he had $10 :qq:

23. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

It's all a confusing ramble.

24. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

The best part about Rackateer was when he said his inspiration is ChristianWarrior94, which is nothing but an insipid troll sock. Even his hero is a lie.

25. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Nothing we can say or do can affect his world because the Internets isn't rly srs bsns. He needs to be physically restrained from the webs.

26. OMGCoolUsernameBro

OMGCoolUsernameBro
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ass fucking
    More like restrained from society since his own autism and faggotry poses a threat to humanity.

27. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant
    Never said he was my hero. He is just better than any of you, and anyone can see that But so is the entirety of DLP, as well as me because you are all beneath me as I am your superior. So, don't feel too special. Giovanni, now that's somebody I admire. Calling him my hero just sounds like that'd be making fun of me. Which is sort of dumb because I think we all look at people and sometimes wish me had what they had.

At this point, none of your argument makes sense at all, so it's obvious that it was intentionally skewed just so I felt the need to correct you. But I'm not really afraid of that so I see no reason why not to. From these two posts we can assume this is the sum of it's parts. I'm talking about EDF, and if we judge it on this fag, well that's just pathetic.

I've just proven that none of your arguments, you or anyone else, are meant to be taken seriously. They're just parodies that anyone can be apart of because you think you are anonfags. LOL.

28. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

29. Racketeer

Racketeer
    Expand Collapse
    2012 Faggot of the Year

The Magical Eggplant
    Dude. You don't actually get it. I don't care if you acknowledge my post or not because you are worthless to me which is why you want my attention and not the other way around. But, that point really doesn't matter because all I really needed here was a single post I could reply to so I could write the paragraph below this one. It never mattered what you actually wrote or who it was written by because I'm the one calling the shots here, and it's really sad to see people believing that they ever actually had the upperhand on me because I was just pulling an act following a cliche. Everyone believed it, and that's the troll.

As I said, your post and what it contained are worthless because I only wanted to get this message out so I can safely win this little thread and then do more important shit like blowing my nose or chewing bubblegum. Beyond the hole "wordhole" trick there is something else I have done a lot. Initially responding to haters so they feel acknowledged then completely ignore them for so long they forget about it, then restart the process by verbally raping them just to fuck with them.

30. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl