Gina Rhinehart Needed article?

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by ExplosiveDiareah, May 28, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

@The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae 4900
    @scumhook
    @$$Trooper

If you don't know who this is, she is the little miss piggy who has been ripping off Australia and is responsible with 1st degree charges of ruining Australia.
    And flying in chinese workers to hoard herself more joodgoldz at the expense of everyone else.

Commonwealth government should dig their claws into people like this, either revoke their right to mine, or tax the absolute shit out of them in the form of big fines as a penalty for selling out jobs that should be for sovereign citizens.

Here's the model.
    Businesses which are run by fat turds like Miss Piggy who sit on their ass all day eating bon bons and doing fuck all, are not happy with that, they want more money, so they buy some sweat shop workers who work for 5c an hour and don't know anything about "workers rights"
    that way the rest of the wage that used to go to the previous worker (standard workers wage) goes back into the CEO's pocket so miss piggy can buy more bon bons.

Banks are doing it too.
    Americans are not strangers to this injustice, hard working hill billies have been laid off for decades because Jose from across the border will work for *impersonates world vision guy* Just a Dollar a Day! provided his employer doesn't call immigration.

2. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Well, here I am, smack bang on the horns of a dilemma.

I hate that fat fucking pig Gina.

I also hate the fat fucking cunts who run the unions who have wrecked Oz.

OH&S sucks shit, and adds to the cost of doing business and therefore cost of living.

I'll come down on Gina's side, however we could use an article about the hambeast.

3. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Wait what?
    Gina wants to ship in more fucking chinks?

Fuck it all.

4. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Oh definitely, Unions are greedy, they actually create excuses for greedy management to find ways to make more money.... for them.

Apparently it sounds a bit like the Government thinks chinese workers are a good idea, because the carbon tax takes most of the profits out of the hands of people like Gina Rhinstone and puts it "back into the economy"
    which just means for every dollar that goes to the government 1 cent will make it back out into the people's wallets.

the rest gets used on hookers blow and personal jet trips for ministers and cabinet members.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Yeah, did you see TT when it was on tonight?
    they even threw a poll on the matter "should "talented" (relative term) chinese workers be allowed in to work in Australia"

Of course, the answer is fat out NO! these fucking mines have been advertising wanting green as grass youngsters to come in and fill the gaps of labour shortages and while they work as a hand on the mines, they get trained up (at a fee of course) to become full time workers in the mines, with the allure of big pay checks and a good career.
    So they pay money, go out to the mine sites have to pay rent and board, pay to be educated in courses and training, then when they go through all that, probably in debt, the mouth of Gina says "Sorry we don't have anything going on at the moment" while secretly flying in foreign sweatshop workers to fill the jobs.

6. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    "Talented"?
    What the fuck is that stupid cunt looking for in terms of "Talent"?

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Well for them "talented" means working for just a dollar a day!
    you know, what World vision sponsored children live off.
    it's also what chinese labourers live off.

8. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

All 4 of her kids hate and disowned her. They've all been in a merry-go-round of court battles of these and that family royalties.

The Economist, in the next 10 years, as they said, Bill Gates won't be #1 anymore, there will be no irony, but an Iron Sheila will rule the world, bought out stock-and-low the whole NWO. Warren Buffet might be dead by then and God help this New Dawn Of Man into an Iron Cunt.

Any info on her ancestry, if she had a fat slovenly Jewess in her recent family history? (remember you aren't real Jewish unless your mom/grandmom is + matrilienial descent) Because then we will see the Rothschilds the first to marry into this New Jew Order.

9. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
  10. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    The whole place is fucked.

The Member Formerly Known As Baya is the only one who could fix it, with one of his fucking plans that are so complicated that people will end up not caring and we'd get the dictatorship we so desperately need.

And The Member Formerly Known As Baya is the only one who doesn't care...

11. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya is a talented chink

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The solution is simple: remove price controls, specifically the ones that pertain to wages/salaries. Of course you'd still have other problems (like taxes, subsidies, licensing, zoning laws, other price controls et cetera) that unbalance the economy and basically give rise to criminals like her but one step at a time, aye? (Unions, corporations and other cartels are merely symptoms. The cause being government intervention. None of these corrupt assholes would have any power to bleed society if they weren't backed by the government.)

She, on the other hand, takes a risk every time she breaks the law. If she is indeed breaking the law. People who take these risks might make more money but there's a chance (a good one in Australia, considering all the draconian bullshit there is here) of her having to pay back the government several times over and even going to prison. (Same goes for anybody along this chain of criminality, including the migrants.)

As far as the "Asian Invasion" is concerned, there are roughly fifty to a hundred times more legal migrants than there are illegal migrants. I'd prefer the illegals coming over. That way I know that I'm not competing with them as they're taking all the unskilled jobs, which the vast majority of Caucasian Australians are too lazy to do.

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lets hope they do end up going to prison.

Legal asian immigrants are still Illegal because all their dox were falsified, Pauline Hanson proved this recently.
    and Gen Y wants those unskilled jobs.
    Fuck man, a good deal of young people who finish school just want to continue with a nice unskilled job close to home that pays a pittance that they can use to learn to spend wisely and budget, and still hang around with their friends do teenage shit, and then apply for a more demanding job that takes more time in the week and pays more using their experience and rep from their first job.
    if you need skills, use that fuckin TAFE thing, courses there are only months long, not years, so you're not pissing the best years of your life away.

14. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Australia has laws to imprison billionaires? American does not and all we could do to Bill Gates was force him to slash Microsoft in 2 as the only anti monopoly strategy.

15. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Wouldn't hurt if we did, I hope in the future the Aboriginals living in the bush form a symbiotic relationship with the yobbo's and other middle class working people, if fat shit millionaires try to exploit Australia's resources for exclusive gain for themselves, the middle class sick the Aboriginals onto them, who can play dirty with every trick in the book from a collaboration to label the mine as a sacred site that had been disturbed.
    and if greedy foreign interests want to have Aboriginals land, government arrests them if they try.

I might have to watch that Cartoon 'lil Elvis' it's old but i think i might get the political shit now i am old enough, haven't seen it in nearly 8 years,
    was a weird serial about some kid who becomes an Elvis reincarnation kid and a place called 'Lil Memphis' was built in the middle of fucking nowhere outback over this place called, i shit you not, Wannaboo.

16. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    We need Pauline Hanson in office. I'd fucking vote for her in a second.

She speaks the truth, then gets raped by the PC Baaaawwwing Media.

The Labor & Lib cunts want her assassinated because she speaks the truth that they're to gutless to say.

17. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

She has far more support than libtards like to think.
    She still gets a good deal of exposure on TV to make her points, they don't censor her comments, and to be honest when she was on that apprentice show.
    I mean there's no way, unless there's alot of tight lipped supporters in the background....

If the lib PC idiots had complete control then they would have what they want, which is her to be swept out of sight and censored in the hopes everybody forgets her and her messages of wisdom.

I do think Australia should be the country of open mindedness, and be accepting of other australians which are of different ethnicity.
    But we want AUSSIES, not the refuse from 3rd world shitholes who upon getting in start up the exact same shit they claimed to be "running away from"

18. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    first they take you jobs, then they marry the white aussies to assimilate as an aussie.

things will go downhill from there when your chinky wife brings her relatives from china to live and work with ya

19. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I want Russians.
    Australia should get more Russians.

20. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Australia should have more fucking Australians.

21. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Nobody wants more Australians on this wretched planet.

22. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Would you rather Australia be populated by emotionless robots (IE the Chinese)

23. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Why must I choose? Why can't we have less of both?

24. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    yeah, they'd steal booze from abbos.

25. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    The next ad for Oz tourism would be 'Where the bloody hell are you (from)' cause there's so many asians

China wasn't even in the commonwealth

26. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Australia should have a new policy which ends up seeming the same as the WAP
    but this one goes by these rules.
    Immigrants or boat people from another country will be treated to the same welcome and treatment as any Australian would in their country.

you know what that means.

27. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

What if cruise loads of Brits came down and then started to vote in the Libtard state of UK politics in Australia?

28. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

They can fuck off.
    If they came to Australia to make it more bubble wrapped and politically correct with nanny stating run by super nanny, then it means they aren't happy with the ways things are and just want to spread it around.