Geurilla Whorefare!!!

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by Nemesis, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Anybody want to hit up some free cam sites and piss off some of the "performers?" There is a whole section of Cam4 dedicated to unstable, attention whoring transvestites and cross-dressers. It's good times. Many lulz to be had by all. There's nothing funnier than seeing their reaction and watching as they try to ban everyone from their room. I'm trying to get 15+ people together. My usual group (4-6 of us) get caught and weeded out within 10-15 minutes. You're also welcome to join our Skype chat during the feativities. Generally, we screenshot the good stuff and post it. One day, I'd like to get set up to record everything...but I'm far too fucking lazy to deal with that right now.

So...who's in?

2. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    Welcome to ED newfriend, I'm the grammar nazi.
    Learn to fucking spell first before you post, you retard monkey.

P.S. Not your personal army; go back to fucking /b/.

3. HyperHominid

HyperHominid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Asshole Marine Furfag
    Home Page:
    Hello newfag, maybe you should've grabbed that thing you called a brain and introduced yourself in the n00b thread before your first shitpost.

4. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Hi queers! Fuck my mother, I had an autocorrect fail. Apologies. I'm not looking for a "personal army," just looking for fellow assholes to terrorize the internet with.

Also, intro posts are for attention whoring cockmongers. Seriously, nobody really gives a fuck anyways, so why create them to begin with? I thought I was doing you a favor by sparing you the standard, "Hi thar! I'm SomeDick. I like ponies, meth, and spanking it to furries. Sometimes I wish I father wouldn't fuck me so hard, though," post.

5. HyperHominid

HyperHominid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Asshole Marine Furfag
    Home Page:
    Riiiight...

6. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

You caught me. I have secret sinister motives that include a jacuzzi full of cottage cheese, a little league team, and two double amputees. I need someone to hold the video camera.

Honestly, gentlemen, I've lurked here for a while and thought for sure I'd find some people to share the fun with. No diabolical master plan.

7. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    i'll bring my swimsuit....
    welcome! :nyan2:

8. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Why not? We both have vaginas and (most likely) a mutual hatred of this shithole state we share, so we should get along splendidly. :]

Edit: Legitimate rofl at the random vagina hilight.

9. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Welcome! :nyan2:

10. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Best. Homepage. Ever. The best part about extremist websites is that you can never tell which ones are serious and which ones were made for many rofls.

11. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse

I work in a library.
    it does the same thing for penis too....

and yes- i agree with you as FL is a shithole state with a awful awful scumbag governor...

12. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I had the unfortunate luck to be born and raised here...now, bound by court order to remain in the state. Thanks to our fucking craptastic laws, written with the express purpose of screwing over custodial parents. I'm stuck here for 15 more years...or until my faggot ex kills himself doing the jackass redneck shit he's known for. Honestly though, I moved to Tampa and it fucking rules here. Everywhere else in Florida is terrible.

13. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse

I work in a library.
    palm beach cty is ok... it's like one big suburb....

14. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

When you look up an ape's family tree make sure that a gorilla or chimp does not shit on your face.

15. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    Shit nigger, I live in St. Petersburg. If you ever want a girly-looking teenager guy, hit me up.
    But yea, I agree Tampa is awesome, I lived there for awhile. I love downtown Tampa, it has great restaurants and it's really clean.

16. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    I've lived in Orlando for 5 years now. How is it?
    Yesterday I was driving to school I saw 3 dead raccoons and armadillo by the road and almost ran over a fucking deer on the way back. Get out of my car the smell of dead rotting fish greets me(I live by an asian house). I enter my house and find out a fucking raccoon is eating my cereal, turns out my brother forgot to lock the door and the raccoon managed to break through the screen door. I managed to chase it away and lock the door. Then I go to bed and thank God for all the dead raccoons in the world.

Just a typical Florida day.

17. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I used to work for AMP Entertainment, which held the accounts for MTV for Spring Break. I oversaw the Playstation promotions during Spring Break 2007 in PCB. It was fucking horrible. There was the strip by the beach, which was awesome, but under a bunch of construction, and then a shit ton of these redneck ass towns (if you can call a conglomeration of trailer parks and a convenience store a "town"). I haven't been back there since. I always thought it would be super awesome once they finished fixing up those broken down hotels and got those condos open. I've never been to the city area though, just the coastal area.

I'm already married to a girly-looking teenager guy, but I'll keep the offer in mind, lol. Tampa fucking rocks. I live in Wesley Chapel, which is fucking awesome because it's far enough away from the ghetto, but close enough to Channelside. Also, it's a super quick drive to Orlando. We hit up Busch Gardens and Disney pretty much every other weekend. I prefer Busch Gardens, because...you know...the alcohol.

Seriously, move the fuck away from Orlando. I grew up in Venice, which is really nice, but full of fucking old people and expensive as shit to live in. I love visiting Orlando, but I could never live there. I've got family in Key West, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Pensacola, and Daytona Beach. Tampa is the absolute best place I've ever lived. It's just like Akula said. Clean, nice, reasonably priced, and there's always some cool shit to do.