Georgia law criminalizes killing unborn children.

Discussion in 'News' started by xZippyShroom, May 8, 2019.

A very friendly community
  1. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You are also a fuckwit

• I Agree I Agree x 4
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  2. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    i feel ya, maan.

3. Diable

Diable
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

"One Mistake" You tried so hard to be right you couldn't read where the website said Alabama several times in big letters on the front page. Lmao. Never even said it invalidated what you said, just pointed it out for ya. You're welcome.

"The source you posted PROVES THAT. How can you say fucking say that the vote is shaped by "old white republicans" when the state demographics says the population is younger than the national average? Fucking hell."

Your article only proved that there are young people who are registered to vote, which as I said several times, does not represents who actually votes. Old people in Georgia vote more than younger people do despite the fact that there are more young people registered to vote.

Like I said earlier, Georgia's population is not that conservative, but the people who vote in elections are.

"Baby boomers and senior citizens dominate Georgia’s registered voters, giving them an outsized role in deciding the state’s elections.

More than 37 percent of the state’s voters were born before 1964. Those voters include senior citizens, the most dominant demographic age group in Georgia, with people over 65 making up 21 percent of the state’s registered voters."https://www.ajc.com/news/state--reg...ad-this-year-election/WnoykR0cYdNfiZPQXVNC1I/

Registration numbers steadily decline among younger voters.

Voters between the ages of 18 and 24 represent 9 percent of the electorate in Georgia.

This demonstrates how older voters vote primarily Republican, as I stated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...gia.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dbc162e75337

Population centers in GA=Metro Atlanta. All of the districts shown in the photo were centered around metro Atlanta. You're talking to a Georgia resident here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  4. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

with each other's penisES

• Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  5. Sleepy420

Sleepy420
    Expand Collapse
    Swagtagged

Very Cool Guy :)
    Home Page:
    Everybody neg rated my post in this thread about how actually hard it is to get pregnant by accident but this is what I mean. I knew tons of people running around bangin without condoms as a teen. Only a handful actually got people pregnant.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

K

NO YOU UTTER FUCKING TARD TAKE A LOOK AT THE VOTER TURNOUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
    How can that be when 5 districts are solidly democrat and the other districts are R by only a slim margin?
    So 63% are born after. What does that tell you again you fucking tard. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. And here you go again lumping every single person born before 64 into the R camp. It's just not how it works. You simpleton fool.

So that leaves 46% that are 24 - 56. The majority of the voters are under the age of 56.
    What part of that do you not get? 4
    So that's the same across the board. Younger people are just not as interested in politics.

What's the deal with all the litebright colors. You aspie?

No it doesn't and that wasn't your original argument.

That's not something to be bragging about.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 2
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 2
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  7. Fornicario

Fornicario
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Womb Scraper
    The hypocrisy you display here is staggering.

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  8. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

ok Karen.

• Butthurt Butthurt x 3
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  9. Diable

Diable
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

That's not something to be bragging about.

Not bragging. Stating a fact. I dislike my state.

And here you go again lumping every single person born before 64 into the R camp. .

Yeah, which is specifically what I said older people primarily vote republican. But primarily=all right?
    pri·ma·ri·ly
    /ˌprīˈmerəlē/
    adverb
    1. for the most part; mainly.
    This is accurate, because for the most part, older folks in GA are repubs.

No it doesn't and that wasn't your original argument.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ter-polls/georgia.html?utm_term=.7e3298c4470d

upload_2019-5-14_20-41-30.
    Clearly we can see a trend of older white people voting republican. My original "argument" was not an argument. It was an observation I made as someone who lives here. Pretty typical of you though since you want to find something to get angry over in every statement. Probably why you said I was racist... for saying old whites vote republican. Lol.

So that leaves 46% that are 24 - 56. The majority of the voters are under the age of 56.
    What part of that do you not get? 4
    So that's the same across the board. Younger people are just not as interested in politics.

24-56 is a huge margin and I don't consider 40-56 year-olds to be "young". Even then, we quickly see that voters are leaning towards the older end.
    https://www.11alive.com/article/new...kdown-of-whos-going-to-the-polls/85-610095724
    • 18-29: 7.7 percent
    • 30-39: 9.3 percent
    • 40-49: 14.3 percent
    • 50-64: 32.4 percent
    • 65 and older: 34 percent
    • Unknown 2.5 percent

What's the deal with all the litebright colors. You aspie?

Nah. Judging from the fact you can't read giant letters repeated 5 times in one page, I wanted to make sure your poor reading skills weren't hindering you from being able to understand, though it seems that didn't work. This isn't the first time you've "misread" or "made a simple mistake".

Also, that's completely irrelevant.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  10. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

No you made a fucking generalization. A generalization which is distorted by the statistics you listed. If you think each voting district contains the same ratio of types and ages of voters --- holy shit kid I don't know what to say. That's what I was saying.

"I made a statement..." Fuck off with your semantics bullshit kid. As shown by my sources and your own it showed many districts though won by a solid number of percentage points by the republicans actually amounted to a very small number of voters.

Your bizarre opinion on the matter is irrelevant considering how the demographics have been historically broken down.

****gasp*** you mean people get older?

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--reg...ubernatorial-election/l0zMPYUztPt9xV6idQDY1L/
    Capture.PNG
    Again you are taking popular opinion, mixing it with your own retarded notions and coming up with a blend of bullshit that is spectacularly so far off the mark it's not in the same solar system..

• Butthurt Butthurt x 3
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  11. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Don't make me take you to school son.

12. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I really doubt you learned anything while you were in jail besides that you liked rough tricks.

@Diable Did you click on the interactive map of Georgia? Would you like to reassess your position now?

13. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Illegally bombing and invading foreign nations, killing tens and even hundreds of thousands of children: "Democracy!! Fuck Yeah, America!!"

Having an abortion because you know if the child was to be born you wouldnt be able to support it and you would be condemning it to a life of pain and misery: "this is a crime against god and humanity, literally murder"

• Like Like x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  14. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

According to whom? You?
    K.
    Merican did not kill 10's of thousands of children you hyperbolic douche and you know that.
    1. Merica has one of the most overfunded single mother welfare systems in the western world. Not only are there Fed/State/local programs, but private charities as well: large charities like United Way, Goodwill and the Salvation Army, Churches, Social outreach groups, women's rights groups, young mother groups, food banks, etc., etc., etc. Just because you use one system doesn't mean you can't draw help from others. I knew of many people who used several food bank give aways to make ends meet. They then could use their EBT card for things like cigarettes and booze.

Again if you have a starving kid in the west, you are a shitty human being and no amount of help could help that kid. The parent is the problem in that case.

2. No one says you have to keep the child if you don't want to raise it. I posted the enormous number of qualified and vetted people willing to adopt. So you have no point there.

3. Just because the kid might not grow up with the latest electronic gadets doesn't mean it's condemned to a life of pain and misery. A good example of this folly is @dropdatwat . He has every single thing a modern kid could want and he's still an autistic, self defeating douche nozzle.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Retard Wrangler
    Home Page:
    It's really easy to sympathise with the American eugenicists of the early 20th century when you realise that the women getting sterilised at the time were probably the same dumb sluts who're getting abortions today.

• Autism Autism x 3
    • List
  16. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    single mom networks? You mean in Scandinavia? No idea.

I actually meant many mothers would have a hard time going through pregnancy and all that then give it away as soon as it's born.

Child's psyche is a different thing again but there I'd mostly worry about the kid ending up in @scumhook 's dungeon. No idea how strict adoption requirements in your country are.

17. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:

Screenshot_20190515-162926_Chrome.

Take that last one, the Iraq Body Count Project, the most conservative figure of all of them, and only based on confirmed records

Screenshot_20190515-163108_Chrome.

You supported the Iraq war, you still to this day support it after even the bush administration themselves said the WMD story was a lie

Why do you support the murder of children but then want to make abortion illegal? Is killing kids only acceptable after they have been born and are from another country?

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
    • List
  18. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Yes I like it rough. Bravo jackass!

• Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  19. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

K.
    In your own source it says 1200 children. You somehow insist the real number is in the 10's or 100's of thousands. That should tell you something about the accuracy of the claims right there.
    150 kids a year. Are you fucking kidding me? Considering how many military personnel was in country at the time from all different nations you're telling me that tiny kid casualty count is ONLY Merica's responsiblity? That no other nation had a situation where children were in the wrong place at the wrong time, or involved in anti-coalition forces.

The press and the left wing still count people as "civilians" even if they killed while taking hostile action against military forces.

Gee where have I seen wildly overestimated and touted death counts used in propaganda to further a political goal? Hmm?

Lastly, the number of official kids killed (1201), hostile or not, over an eight year period, is still far less than the number of aborted babies in one DAY.

I can tell you for an absolute fact that this statistic is taken out of context to the point where it is false. There were several situations I read about, was briefed on and seen when children would run towards a post with a large artillery shell. The SOP was to shoot them before they got too close. Period. Are you lumping those "children" into that statistic? Are you also lumping in "children" who were part of an IED setup/deployment team? Are you also including "children" who were part of mortar harassment teams, who fired three rounds into a post, and then absconded into the desert?

Plus, what the west considers a child is anyone under the age of 18. (unless that person is a member of a protected racial group in the west, 25). I assure you in Iraq there were plenty of "child soldiers," males about 14-16, fighting and setting up IEDs. I was there, you were not. I was at the briefings, you were not. I was on convoys, you were not. You were taking drugs at raves at the time.

It is not Merica's fault if these tards directly did something which lead to their own death.
    Oh and your "source" LOL yeah sounds real "unbiased." "The Funding Network." Yeah that's a good one. "The Network for Social Change," totally sounds on the level. Princeton U., Landmine Action and Small Arms Survey, -- yeah. I'm going to go ahead and say it. Double and triple counting at the very least.
    Capture.PNG It's a well known fact that what ever bad that happened in that country, Merica was the immediate suspect. The funders of your "study" tell us where the study's motives and goals lie.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • List
  20. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Im guessing thats a yes because not once in that essay did you come anywhere close to saying that killing kids was wrong

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 4
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  21. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I have stated several times abortion is wrong.

If a fourteen year old tried to kill me using a bomb or firearm and I killed him first, that's self-defense. Period. The fact that the deceased is younger than the western "legal age of adulthood" is irrelevant.

Again, the most reputable source you have has the number of total children killed in Iraq over 8 years is still far less than one day's abortion total.

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 2
    • List
  22. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ain't nothing wrong with eliminating scum from the womb. I am proud of the mothers that get rid of those fucker(s, killed) inside them. Those mutants deserve worse.

• Edgy Edgy x 1
    • List
  23. Lazarus+

Lazarus+
    Expand Collapse
    Verbal Laudanum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6_H-PSml0
    Home Page:
    how hard is it to understand that when you level the essential services infrastructure of an underdeveloped (industrially) country

hundreds of thousands of deaths are the net result over a few years?

hello, iraq

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  24. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I always heard Iraq is a good place to make lots of money.

• List
  25. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Which of these things is worse in your eyes

A teenage woman getting an abortion

Or the us military blowing up a school full of 10 year old middle eastern kids

?

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  26. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    They Don't Think It Be Like It Is But It Do

Lot Lizard Strangler
    Depends on if the kids deserved it.

27. Sleepy420

Sleepy420
    Expand Collapse
    Swagtagged

Very Cool Guy :)
    Home Page:
    My girlfriend brought up this hypothetical when we were discussing abortion one time,

If you could save 1 baby or 10 fetuses, which one would you save? If you pick the baby, can you really still argue that unequivocally, a fetus is ostensibly the same as human life?

Might seem like a false equivalency, but still, made ya think

• Feels Feels x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Retard Wrangler
    Home Page:
    That's retarded because it implies that the decision is in the hands of anyone other than the whores who're killing their own babies.

A better question is asking a woman if they would rather have their baby die from SIDS or have ten miscarriages.

29. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

30. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page: