Gears of war 3 [story spoiler]

Discussion in 'Ænonymous' started by dramacrat, Nov 18, 2011.

1. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Marcus Fenix looked around in the dimly lit room. He stared into the mirror, looking at his naked body. He could hardly believe just how attractive he was. It was no wonder that Dom had killed his wife; Dom wanted Marcus as badly as Marcus wanted Marcus, and a living wife would only burden their blossoming relationship.

They had just finished consumating their relationship when the door to their sex pit opened up. It was Hoffman. Dom hid under the silk, cum stained sheets while Marcus stood at attention. He made no effort to cover his erect penis.

"Boy Marcus is you knows where Dom is?" Hoffman said, his thick southern drawl making his speech nearly impossible to decipher.

"Nope, I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since we last had sex-" Marcus stopped. 'Damn' he thought. He had revealed his forbiden love to Hoffman. But maybe he could still save his career. "...sexcessfully killed his wife." Marcus gave a sigh of relief. There was no way Hoffman could see through his clever word play.

Hoffman sniffed the air. It reeked of gay sex between men. He stared at the human shaped figure in the love shacks bed. Then he gazed into Marcus's eyes. "Well boy howdy Marcus, if you done seen Dom and yall is having gay sex you know what that done means."

"That we would be discharged and I would be put back in prison?" Marcus said, lustfully thinking back to his prison days.

"No. It'd mean I'd done have to join in." Hoffman said. Dom sat up in bed and giggled like a school girl. The men exchanged knowing glances. Marcus assumed the front of the man train. Dom behind him. Hoffman behind him. And Baird stepped out of his hiding place in the closet, where he had been jacking off while spying on Dom and Marcus, and recording their sex. He brought up the rear.

The squad began grunting and howling as they sprinted out of the love dungeon. Cole stood in their path, letting them know "It ain't a man train without the Cole train, baby!". He jammed his black penis into Baird. It ruptured his anus, split through Bairds intestines. Baird was a virgin, and not ready for Cole. But still the group charged forth. They ran naked, screaming out of their base.

The ran the train across a field, through a forest, and into a cave. They charged forward, they would stop the locust with the power of their gay sex. Then they reached the locust encampment. The locust opened fire, and they killed everyone in the train. And with their deaths, so died the last hopes of humanity.

THE END

2. dramacrat

dramacrat
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    DOM DIES