Fucking Kony2012

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Semjaz, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

Has anyone seen this bullshit flying round on facebook, twitter and elsewhere? The moralfags of the world seem to be uniting behind this cause. The guy might be a cunt (or an IRL troll depending on your opinion) but that is irrelevant.

It's apparently meant to raise awareness and 'support for his arrest'. Support for his arrest is particularly important since he is believed to be hiding out somewhere in Central Africa; middle class people from America and the UK are going to be instrumental in bringing him to justice. I think they expect us to fly over to africa with our nets and fried chicken and try to capture him in his own habitat.

What do you think, a worthy cause worth spreading or just yet another waaaahmbulance bandwagon for the self-indulgent to jump on?

2. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I assure you, I don't give a fuck.

3. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Why would you want to arrest this man?

4. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Because he is clearly engaged in a homosexual interracial relationship.

5. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    It's obvious that the white guy is on top.

That makes it okay because the white man is exercising his god-given power over the minor party in their relationship via hard anal violation.

6. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    It's still gay, though.

7. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    So is the Heavy.

8. PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I was a one of these moralfags, I'd admit that, but my excuse is that I have cared about the conflict in the DRC since I was in my sophomore year in High School so 6 or 7 years so unlike these hipsters, I do care. Though I have not been aware of Kony until I saw this video, but the reality of child soldiers is a global problem and not limited to this wannabe nigger warlord.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/kony2012-and-its-critics-0022087

[​IMG]

Personally I think this is badass, but then again I am a mentally abnormal person.​

10. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    What a cool happening dude

11. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It's the hypocrisy which makes it bullshit. They support military intervention, so they are happy to fund people to shoot the same children they're using in their propaganda to make people support them. The guys behind the whole invisible children movement are making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, and they support AFRICOM. Fuck the hypocrites and fuck the people gullible enough to be taken in by their bullshit.

12. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I want to point out how dark some of those people are.

13. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    If they support AFRICOM, holy shit, I predict there will be a war in Africa soon to kill some niggers. This time around, the MIC has tricked the populace into going into a war for a noble cause, but the joke is on them. For killing niggers to stop other niggers from killing niggers is not a noble cause at all.

14. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

This quote won't get the recognition it deserves. I hope someone at least puts it on a t-shirt.

15. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    I actually saw this today while i was at Recruiting.
    Do they think that this will help stabilize Africa?
    Africans kill eachother for no reason, removing a Syphilitic warlord will do nothing to stop the tide of bloodshed that goes on every fucking day in Africa.

16. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It will however help sell some weapons, which might put champagne back on the menu. However you look at it, people benefit.

17. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Glad we are letting Rapists and looters help save children!

18. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Rapists are saving catholic children's eternal souls daily, shit is legit.

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    When I first glanced at the title of this thread I thought it was a bronie-esque thread and skipped it. Then on FaceBook I saw it and was reminded who Kony was. To paraphrase Alfred Lanning in I, Robot: "All the depravity that is to follow is the result of what we are now witnessing." Who is Kony? A common bandit who's leading less than a thousand other bandits. Idi Amin, who ruled from 1971 until 1979, and the presidents that succeeded him, have killed hundreds of thousands in Uganda. Estimates are well over half a million and probably close to a million. How many has Kony killed? Estimates are around ten thousand. The LRA was the result of the genocidal actions taken by the presidents of Uganda. To put it all in perspective, the neighbouring war in the DR Congo, of which Uganda is a belligerent, kills more than ten thousand people each day. The war in Sudan which, despite the propaganda, is still ongoing, kills more than ten thousand people each month.

Yet Kony is experiencing America's version of two minutes of hate. Why? Why, indeed. So people can have a distraction. So people will support America's wars against mankind. So the powerful get more powerful and the powerless stay powerless. People (if we can still call them that) in America, Australia, the EU and other forgone places cheered as Gaddafi was sodomised, tortured to death and his corpses paraded in the streets. He who was no threat to them and did them no harm. The depravity that was maintained (if not created) in Libya unfolded because he was dehumanised by America's propaganda machine. Others have experienced the same treatment. Saddam Hussein, the Taliban, Osama Bin Laden, Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, Valerie Plame, to name just a few in recent memories. Curious how America's allies, always more depraved than those who experience America's wrath, are never dehumanised. If anything, they're extolled by America's propaganda machine.

In summary, first the America kills a man's reputation, then he kills the man's nation, then he kills the man's family, then he kills the man. Is this the legacy we wish to leave to future generations? Indeed, I hope future generations have enough sense and decency to deride our generation for what we've done, for what we're doing and for what we are going to do. I hope that the culture we've created with this decrepit propaganda machine is only temporary and doesn't corrupt society as it corrupted the minds of those who ran out into the street to celebrate Osama Bin Laden's execution, those who joked about Gaddafi being sodomised by American clients, those who demanded that Assange be executed for publishing the truth and those who demanded the same treatment for Manning because he revealed the hopeless corruption of the American military system.

It's not entirely our fault, I suppose. The American propaganda machine is far too sophisticated. Perhaps more sophisticated than anything we've seen before or will see in the future. If you speak out against it, you're labelled crazy or irrelevant. If you act against it, you're labelled the same way. If you take violent action against it, your actions are used as justification to further the depravity of those who control the propaganda machine. There is no hope. I say this with utter terror in my heart. I do not envy future generations.

20. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The Member Formerly Known As Baya is The Man looking for dissenters by pretending to be a dissenter, do not be fooled by his faggotry.

21. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Jesus Christ, some of those negros are positively ebony, I say.

22. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

23. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    While observing the pigmentation of the population you were referring to I noticed their weapons. I think this is the perfect opportunity to voice your reasons for loathing the M16.

I, myself, prefer the AK. (If forced to choose between assault rifles.) But only because it's cheaper, easier to handle, easier to reload and its variants aren't made for the retarded.

24. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
    it's funny cause Kony is from a christian terrorist cell

recruiting kids as insurgents is pretty much what any terrorist faction does, even david koresh and his circlejerk

25. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever

KONY2012 theme song

26. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I can't fucking stand this shit.

27. kibou

kibou
    Expand Collapse
    Oppressed Minority

Oh my god, they're so black that they've turned purple. SCIENCE

28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Catholic*

Though, to be entirely fair, it's a mix of Catholic, local paganism/animalism and Islam. I've noticed that Africans, and their bastard descendants, tend to mix up religions to the point where it's unrecognisable to the original religions. Anyway, what he leads isn't a religion, it's a cult. Much like how you've got a whole bunch of "Buddhist" cultists throughout Asia demanding that their followers fork over all their material possessions.

In any case Kony did something quite amazing: he showed to the world that you can wage a long-term guerilla war without any support from any local population. Admittedly bandits have done that throughout history but not since WW2 until Kony.

29. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    Kony only started killing after the massacre of the Ugandan government led by Museveni. All of Kony's geopolitical reasons for rebelling was thrown out of the bus when he started listening to spirits and the voice of God. Now, because of this prick and his Invisible Children campaign, the American government- the same government who had been supplying Museveni in his massacre against the purple niggers- deployed some of its troops in Uganda despite the LRA moving to other countries, despite their peace talks with the Sudanese government, and despite 5 years of non-fighting in Uganda.

The Invisible Children is just a marketing ploy by these white kids trying to prove that Ugandans are too stupid, and too lazy to find peace for themselves. Why are Americans giving a fuck about Kony now, is it really a human rights issue, or are they just too easily moved by overemotional, fauxtivist video? Were they simply not informed about the past 2-3 decades, or are they just riding the bandwagon of oversimplified human rights cause now? Is Joseph Kony the real enemy, or is it the American government who continually sells its weapons to mass murdering fuckheads, like Museveni, Saddam, Bin Laden, Gaddafi. . .? The answer is, at least, to me, obvious.

30. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    Why can't we just nuke all of Africa then the bad things like children being used as soldiers will go away