From Youtoob

Discussion in 'Noob Introduction Forum' started by SpitDragon, Apr 9, 2019.

A very friendly community
  1. Vez'nan

Vez'nan
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I don't think anyone on this thread can have a life

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  2. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Well.
    It could be a life like the stuff u find growing on old potato salad in the back of the fridge...
    The festery green smelly infectious type .

3. SpitDragon

SpitDragon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Video Game Market Trend Analyst
    Home Page:
    Yeah baby page 4!

• Autism Autism x 6
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  4. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

You look like Penn Jillette if he had down syndrome.

• I Agree I Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Lovecraft

Lovecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Shots Fired

Walking talking meat.
    Penn Jillette looks a lot less greasy though.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  6. Kodiak

Kodiak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

show us your f-list

7. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

spitfaggot.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    But i love Microsoft, i even have a tattoo of the Xbox logo

• List
  9. Maniac200688

Maniac200688
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Im in fact Sargon of Akkad, Niggers1
    How about you stop replying to this forum for an hour, go outside smoke a joint and decide to come back with less autism and ego? Why advertise your jewtube channel here when most of us arent going to like it?

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • List
  10. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    You think he has access to any drugs? He's too lonely and autistic for that.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Maniac200688

Maniac200688
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Im in fact Sargon of Akkad, Niggers1
    Informative. He came here just bcuz somebody mentioned him in a "dragon" thread? He could start chugging whiskey if he cant find any green....

• List
  12. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    We do not

You don't run ads because you don't have enough subs to be able to run ads, and if you did you would have made a whole 50 cents.

Also my channel has well over 5 million views.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 4
    • I Agree I Agree x 3
    • List
  13. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Also I've been making videos for half the time you have

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 6
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  14. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    also also all gamers are losers and deserve to die

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 6
    • oy vey oy vey x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  15. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  16. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

• I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • List
  17. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    where'd our new friend go?

• Good Question Good Question x 4
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  18. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    His psy-op tactic of acting like insults bounce off of him became ineffective

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • List
  19. SpitDragon

SpitDragon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Been busy for hours... Time flies in forum land. Eh?
    My channel has a rare taste overall... I don't want to look and sound like everyone else and do what that do or how... I do my own thing. I also despise social media n most people. Ima gamer, not a twitch loving post y2k faddist. Take that however you want. I've got plenty of content saying worse.

I explained why I came here already, I'd rather not address each persons querries. Look back, shark. (Explained below)

As for my MANY MANY MANY MANY rant sessions, I've said a lifetime of that shit, eat it up... Fanboys. Lol

Fun.. Edge.. Taking the heat off others.. Being a dick.. We all do it. Hence Here.
    I smoked a while ago, dry now. I still want fag of the year.

Oh shit is that Oddheader?! DUDE! I LOVE YOUR CHANNEL! creepy pasta stuff ain't usually my dig, but that thumping song? Yes! I've watched your shit JUST to get those ads in!
    I don't even care what you think of me! Keep doin your thang!

I've been having a blast here. I joked about this with my mom n shit, we've all had some funny and immature insults back n forth. Love it!

So.. Keep pickin while not caring what I've said.
    No one's mentioned my slight lisp yet.. No ones even watched, yet have so much to say. I made this thread to kindly say hello n self promo, show nextgen younger millennial fucks I could hang... And well... I guess I don't care to differenciate between the random assholes joining in on the fucktrain response. So much for community. I tried being nice.. For a while, taking it lightly, giggling at people rating autism and such... Then I noticed it was just a crowd control bullying tool. Nice "awards"... FOTY< Yup.

Simply just here to defend myself because some dick tried to imply I was doing blow n playing OW. Which, I'm actually at the end of the video telling them kids play OW, prolly shouldn't be talking about blow.... But, pokefag ain't said shit... Just surrounded by regular forum stalkers.
    Endfuck was digging asap. I dont counter with doing that myself though... I respect peoples privacy.. Or at least I'm not 19 anymore, others lives don't interest me. Not much a voyeur.

So yep. Human scum. "Tldr" right?

I showed too much human here... Gross.
    Can I go back to doing what everyone else does and sit alone in near silence in my time off while smokin n playing some shit n ignoring humanity due to a "genetic depression and/or anxiety" when in reality its more of a everyone around me is dying kinda thing.. I dont want sympathy or to blame, jus sayin... Life happens. I get that.
    So I run a channel to find my community as a hobby... Others who miss good RPGs n dislike where the market has gone...
    I've never had a peoples. No DND clique, no drinkin pals, I even had to join FNM just to make people duel me. Sad, pathetic. All that shit.

Fuckin idiocracy 2019 in here... I guess I just "speak like a fag"

So yep. Pick pick pick. Shape my words n meanings, dig up stuff without showing the root arguments, etc. Same shit they did... And seriously, they are proud of their sexuality n titles. Lets not play the offended game HERE fer fuck sake... Retarded/mindless SJW is fuckin gross.

Watch my cosplay video.

Thats what made em mad, if you care..

I implied Only good body shape women could be certain roles etc, sjw shit. Take their side. Edf. Right. Ok.

Their hatred for me started when I mentioned a final fantasy party room and they told me copyrights and then somebody else ended up doing it that year right next to a Xena room.
    Copyrights my ass. They had a natural Video Gamer bias as table toppers... It's a thing.

So I returned to the FB group twincitiesgeeks to share my local geek content from my new Yt channel after the convention and a while had passed... This was Before my cosplay vid. So I said Whats the deal? Some kind of bias? And as a CiS white male (dragon but not) I guess that was pandoras box n now i was a sexist, misogynist... So...
    I figured... Instead of little threats of being expelled from a group (like I'd give a fuck other than for self promo, local trading) I made the Cosplay vid with my pal and we put it up while snickering n expecting the boot. Got it and more. They looked all over my social media, saw that I tweeted gamergate ONCE wondering what it was and The raging sjw women then assaulted my inbox, getting their last words in over their faux anger assuming all types of shit.. I, being one to not back down... Replied to them. Lies were then spread about the conversations to try to get me banned from convergence forever, I had to contact a Higher Up and show him the undoctored screenshots - they were trying to get me to threaten them so they had a reason to feel danger and kick me, but I still went next near n no one said shit.
    The higher up (friend of a fuckbuddy) understood the argument and told me hal n the gang liked to do that and i was just the flavor of the week. He said I was booted from the fb group n thats was that, there was no need to further punish.
    My friend did have an account n i was using 2 to try and make em not so pissed.. :( we all do it lol... Just.. Fuck. Can't say shit these days without touchy bullshit drama.

Same group of women who once assaulted, spit on, ripped clothes off of a Cersei Lannister Shame Bell cosplayer who was there with family.... Btw.
    So..
    Yeah. Side with them.

Im the shitty person, though... Cuz I make MSpaint fucking brilliance? Fuck off.

Good luck n shit.. Pick away, Im going back to ignoring life.... Got all serious for this convo.. Now I just wanna cig n cup of coffee.

Seriously, fuck off... Kinda done showing im not mad at a bunch of aasuming faggots. Im actually from the 90s, like, I was conscious for its entirety. I can say Faggots. Its a bumdle if sticks... And this IS fucking Highschool. Buncha jocks n preppies trying to start fights in the streets at parties... Darian? Black kid in that video? He was once dragged out of a party pouring blood (anemic) after this jock fuck "IAN" broke a bottle over his head n called him ...N... A bunch. (I was raised by a black man, RIP- I dont say that shit) A crowd gathered around him and I noticed what was happening. As soon as "DAVID" Picked up a golf club from Charlie's garage (the host) I ran out in the street and screamed ENOUGH... As a 6'5 340lb white nerd in a trench coat that the preps didnt mind much since he MOCKED HIMSELF SO WELL... they stopped. I still hang with Darrian occasionally.
    I dont talk to the now Fat Father Fuckups still stuck in the same town...

A few of you will believe this... Sadly, its all truth. Life. Is. Shit. And. Long.

Shape your own opinions.
    The core of me, the 90s, my channel...
    Be an individual.
    Be unique.
    Dont be scared to show your self to the world.
    Learn, evolve, accept when you're wrong.
    Or fuck it, Be a misinformation agenda riddled whore... Even if you're a flat earther and even you know you're wrong, never back down.. If that's you.
    Me? I'm just a weird gamer geek who hates ppl but needs em cuz attention whore with ADD n I LOVE talkin games!!! Cancer, too... Crybaby lol.

Ok

Fuck off... This is stupid. "None of you will care."

This is just mocking me more ammo...

Tell me im playing victim..

Terms, debate tactics, saying strawman n gaslighting till they too have no meaning...

I dont care to spell check or color shit atm.
    Maybe later. I lied, mass pink.

Honestly, I would have killed myself years ago. But I'm far too much of a selfish coward.

Chrono Trigger sure was a great game....
    ... Whatever. Tell me more about me. Leafy has no chin. Who cares.

YOU FUCKING MONGOLOIDS CARE.
    YALL HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR CUNT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT YOU'RE LETTING YOUR HARDCORE EDGE FORUM GET RAN BY SOFT, FUCKABLE, DUMB, ARROGANT, SJW MORONS

Shithole full of REAL FAGGOTS.
    EDF - educational deficiencies fuckhouse.

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 6
    • Autism Autism x 4
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 2
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 2
    • List
  20. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

lol you expect people to actually read all that shit?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
    • List
  21. SpitDragon

SpitDragon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Admit that you have nothing better to do and this is slightly intriguing - yr here. Right?

• Autism Autism x 4
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 2
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  22. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

No

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • List
  23. SpitDragon

SpitDragon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    You specifically can fuck off n die.
    Get choked cuck.

• Autism Autism x 4
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 4
    • List
  24. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

No

• Like Like x 4
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • List
  25. SpitDragon

SpitDragon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    Repeat faggot...

My channel has a rare taste overall... I don't want to look and sound like everyone else and do what that do or how... I do my own thing. I also despise social media n most people. Ima gamer, not a twitch loving post y2k faddist. Take that however you want. I've got plenty of content saying worse.

I explained why I came here already, I'd rather not address each persons querries. Look back, shark. (Explained below)

As for my MANY MANY MANY MANY rant sessions, I've said a lifetime of that shit, eat it up... Fanboys. Lol

Fun.. Edge.. Taking the heat off others.. Being a dick.. We all do it. Hence Here.

Oh shit is that Oddheader?! DUDE! I LOVE YOUR CHANNEL! creepy pasta stuff ain't usually my dig, but that thumping song? Yes! I've watched your shit JUST to get those ads in!

I've been having a blast here. I joked about this with my mom n shit, we've all had some funny and immature insults back n forth. Love it!

No one's mentioned my slight lisp yet.. No ones even watched, yet have so much to say. I made this thread to kindly say hello n self promo, show nextgen younger millennial fucks I could hang... And well... I guess I don't care to differenciate between the random assholes joining in on the fucktrain response. So much for community. I tried being nice.. For a while, taking it lightly, giggling at people rating autism and such... Then I noticed it was just a crowd control bullying tool. Nice "awards"... FOTY< Yup.

Simply just here to defend myself because some dick tried to imply I was doing blow n playing OW.Which, I'm actually at the end of the video telling them kids play OW, prolly shouldn't be talking about blow.... But, pokefag ain't said shit... Just surrounded by regular forum stalkers.
    Endfuck was digging asap. I dont counter with doing that myself though... I respect peoples privacy.. Or at least I'm not 19 anymore, others lives don't interest me. Not much a voyeur.

Can I go back to doing what everyone else does and sit alone in near silence in my time off while smokin n playing some shit n ignoring humanity due to a "genetic depression and/or anxiety" when in reality its more of a everyone around me is dying kinda thing.. I dont want sympathy or to blame, jus sayin... Life happens. I get that.
    So I run a channel to find my community as a hobby... Others who miss good RPGs n dislike where the market has gone...
    I've never had a peoples. No DND clique, no drinkin pals, I even had to join FNM just to make people duel me. Sad, pathetic. All that shit.

So yep. Pick pick pick. Shape my words n meanings, dig up stuff without showing the root arguments, etc. Same shit they did... And seriously, they are proud of their sexuality n titles. Lets not play the offended game HERE fer fuck sake... Retarded/mindless SJW is fuckin gross.

Watch my cosplay video.

I implied Only good body shape women could be certain roles etc, sjw shit. Take their side. Edf. Right. Ok.

Their hatred for me started when I mentioned a final fantasy party room and they told me copyrights and then somebody else ended up doing it that year right next to a Xena room.
    Copyrights my ass. They had a natural Video Gamer bias as table toppers... It's a thing.

So I returned to the FB group twincitiesgeeks to share my local geek content from my new Yt channel after the convention and a while had passed... This was Before my cosplay vid. So I said Whats the deal? Some kind of bias? And as a CiS white male (dragon but not) I guess that was pandoras box n now i was a sexist, misogynist... So...
    I figured... Instead of little threats of being expelled from a group (like I'd give a fuck other than for self promo, local trading) I made the Cosplay vid with my pal and we put it up while snickering n expecting the boot. Got it and more. They looked all over my social media, saw that I tweeted gamergate ONCE wondering what it was and The raging sjw women then assaulted my inbox, getting their last words in over their faux anger assuming all types of shit.. I, being one to not back down... Replied to them. Lies were then spread about the conversations to try to get me banned from convergence forever, I had to contact a Higher Up and show him the undoctored screenshots - they were trying to get me to threaten them so they had a reason to feel danger and kick me, but I still went next near n no one said shit.
    The higher up (friend of a fuckbuddy) understood the argument and told me hal n the gang liked to do that and i was just the flavor of the week. He said I was booted from the fb group n thats was that, there was no need to further punish.
    My friend did have an account n i was using 2 to try and make em not so pissed.. :( we all do it lol... Just.. Fuck. Can't say shit these days without touchy bullshit drama.

Same group of women who once assaulted, spit on, ripped clothes off of a Cersei Lannister Shame Bell cosplayer who was there with family.... Btw.
    So..
    Yeah. Side with them.

Im the shitty person, though... Cuz I make MSpaint fucking brilliance? Fuck off.

Good luck n shit.. Pick away, Im going back to ignoring life.... Got all serious for this convo.. Now I just wanna cig n cup of coffee.

Seriously, fuck off... Kinda done showing im not mad at a bunch of aasuming faggots. Im actually from the 90s, like, I was conscious for its entirety. I can say Faggots. Its a bumdle if sticks... And this IS fucking Highschool. Buncha jocks n preppies trying to start fights in the streets at parties... Darian? Black kid in that video? He was once dragged out of a party pouring blood (anemic) after this jock fuck "IAN" broke a bottle over his head n called him ...N... A bunch. (I was raised by a black man, RIP- I dont say that shit) A crowd gathered around him and I noticed what was happening. As soon as "DAVID" Picked up a golf club from Charlie's garage (the host) I ran out in the street and screamed ENOUGH... As a 6'5 340lb white nerd in a trench coat that the preps didnt mind much since he MOCKED HIMSELF SO WELL... they stopped. I still hang with Darrian occasionally.

A few of you will believe this... Sadly, its all truth. Life. Is. Shit. And. Long.

Shape your own opinions.
    Be an individual.
    Be unique.
    Or fuck it, Be a misinformation agenda riddled whore... Even if you're a flat earther and even you know you're wrong, never back down.. If that's you.
    Me? I'm just a weird gamer geek who hates ppl but needs em cuz attention whore with ADD n I LOVE talkin games!!! Cancer, too... Crybaby lol.

Ok

Terms, debate tactics, saying strawman n gaslighting till they too have no meaning...

Honestly, I would have killed myself years ago. But I'm far too much of a selfish coward.

YALL HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR CUNT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT YOU'RE LETTING YOUR HARDCORE EDGE FORUM GET RAN BY SOFT, FUCKABLE, DUMB, ARROGANT, SJW MORONS

• Autism x 5
    • Butthurt x 3
    • Tl;dr x 1
    • Nobody Cares x 1
    • Fuck off retard x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  26. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Inferior

• List
  27. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

Shut up

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  28. SpitDragon

SpitDragon
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Home Page:
    No.

Simply just here to defend myself because some dick tried to imply I was doing blow n playing OW.Which, I'm actually at the end of the video telling them kids play OW, prolly shouldn't be talking about blow.... But, pokefag ain't said shit... Just surrounded by regular forum stalkers.

Watch my cosplay video.

So..
    Yeah. Side with them.

Shape your own opinions.
    Be an individual.
    Be unique.

Ok

• Autism x 4
    • Tl;dr x 2
    • Fuck off retard x 2
    • Nobody Cares x 1
    • Shit Post x 1
    • Butthurt x 1
    • Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  29. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    still nobody's gonna read that shit. Keep posting it and you might earn yourself a spam cleaner treatment, congrats

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 4
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  30. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

Cry more

• Like Like x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List