Forgotten Jokes

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Lloyd, Jan 23, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

ITT, post jokes that no one tells/gets anymore - specifically because people have mostly forgotten what they were all about.

An example, a joke my host dad used to tell a lot back when I spent my year abroad in the US:
    "What do Donna Rice and Christa McAuliffe have in common?" - "They both went down on the challenger."

Some more:

Starting in 96, when Belgian Marc Dutroux was convicted of having kidnapped, abused and killed 6 little girls, jokes like these became popular in Germany:

"What do Belgian men hold on to during sex?" - "The schoolbag."
    "What does a Belgian do after fucking a bald girl?" - "He puts her back in the stroller."
    "What says the mole when digging through Belgium?" - "Move aside, kids."
    "A plane is about to crash. On board are a German, an American, a Belgian and 3 kids, but only 3 parachutes. The German says 'we have to save the children!'. The American replies 'Fuck the children!' Says the Belgian 'I wish there was still time for that.'

My big brother told them all the time to piss off my dad. I didn't get them back then, of course.

Back in 2001, Bin Laden/terror jokes became the new thing.

Like "Bin Laden and Bush play a game of chess. Who wins?" - "Bin Laden, because Bush has two towers less" (in German the rook/castle is called a tower).

Two more that my mom still tells:

From the time of the Bosnian War, which was not so long after German reunification:

"A 19-year old boy from Chemnitz (a city in ex-East Germany) enlists with the Bundeswehr and is sent to Bosnia. he writes home 'food is excellent. i'm quartered with six ossis (=east germans) and 4 wessis (=west germans) and we get along fine.' His mom writes back 'it's nice to hear you get along, but why do they make you soldiers stay with the prisoners of war?"

"What has 7 arms and sucks?" - "Def Leppard." (My mom is both a die-hard jazz fan and the last time she was exposed to pop culture was in the 80s)

Anyway, let's hear some more forgotten jokes.

2. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I don't normally bump, but this thread is dear to me.

3. swishy

swishy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

cunt bubble
    Hey Lloyd have you seen Stevie Wonder's house?

NEITHER HAS HE

4. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    This morning on the way to work I drove into the back of a car, at some lights, whilst not really paying attention.

The driver got out and he was a dwarf.

He said, "I'm not happy."

I replied, "Well, which one are you then?"

5. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Remember when Zethur was gay? me neither.