Food/Drink/Tobacco/Drugs: Vices you can't drop.

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by Stormtrooper, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    that's great!
    your lungs & your body will thank you for it.

2. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Tobacco: Camel Wides, Drew Estates Juicy Lucie, Red Man Plug
    Alcohol: JW Green label, Long Islands, Green Lizard Hair Tonic.
    Food: Fried Twinkies
    Drugs:
    GPD.

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
  4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'm addicted to food. If I stop eating, I'll die.

5. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I am depressed from being poor.
    I would do nothing but smoke and drink all day,but that shit costs money.

6. tylerlewis790

tylerlewis790
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I don't drink liquor and use smoke too but if there were things that i can't stop is eating too much junk foods and drinking soft drinks every midnight. Also my greatest vice was gaming and never ending anime movie watching (even at my age now).:p

7. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Happily, I have a non-addictive personality and have gone months on end without any controlled substance. However I do enjoy providing myself with future health problems.

Booze: Whisk(e)y, Gin, Yuengling, Lion's Head, Duvel, Whatever's free or cheap,
    Tobacco: Pipe tobacco, cigarettes rolled by myself (because I'm a cheap motherfucker)
    Caffeine: Coffee. Tea if my throat's giving me shit

I like to combine all three. Poor man's speed-ball. I don't touch weed or hard drugs. I have quite a few friends who smoke pot on a recreational basis. All of them are a good deal less intelligent than when I met them.

Oh, and drinking alone is the shit. No bitchy white girls informing you that this is their song. No short pudgy frat boys eying you up and drunkenly thinking they can take you. Nobody buying you more drinks than you plan on drinking.

Try reading some Continental Philosophy when you're buzzed. Shit gets real.

8. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Weed doesn't kill brain cells. Alcohol on the other hand, does.

[​IMG]

9. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

They where probably just less intelligent then you originally thought.
    Weed does make you slow stupid confused and anything but lucid.
    By the way, i thought drugs were supposed to provide a break from reality not make things more real.

Disclaimer: Smoking weed is not guaranteed to make you equal to Carl Sagan, nor will it make you're aptitude for Astronomy rise.

I like ocassionally getting a drinking buzz but i'm still firm on my decision to no go on weed, i've done that spice stuff, it makes you so lethargic that getting up and putting on a DVD seems like an immense job. it's just a depressant of the nervous system.
    Medical use of pot is promising however, especially medicines that don't get you high, like the old Indica oil they used to sell 100 years ago.
    Queen Victoria is well known for using it during her Period to make her less bitchy.

10. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Spice is unhealthy crap, don't do it. And you've got so many different strains of weed, some do make you incredibly lazy and slow while others make you giggle and happy go lucky and get your creative juices flowing.

Cannabis Sativa vs Cannabis Indica and all the hybrid strains.

11. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I am well aware of that, the problem is people who sell pot have no fucking idea about strains the people who do are people who tend to keep to themselves for personal use, or are part of a big pot ring, and have the dumb shits do the actual selling and take the fall when they get raided.

12. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Oh right, you guys don't have coffeeshops like the dutch do.

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Nobody does.
    by the way, did they pass those laws forbidding tourists from getting stoned at coffeeshops?

14. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

That's only at the border towns afaik. I haven't had any problems when I go to Eindhoven.

15. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

one side of my family all smoke cigarettes and pot, luckily my parents don't and i don't have any interest in it, wish they would change the drug legislation so it's not left to back alleys and decrepit houses where it's done.

16. shmoo

shmoo
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Just pot, oh and oxys, 120mg/day - my disease is so kewl

dam tolerence

17. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
    I still smoke a decent amount, either pipe tobacco that I grow in my basement, or Black Spirits for cigs.

I drink a lot of scotch still, but usually I drink Fat Tire or Arrogant Bastard Alex.

I take a lot of prescription stuff, but mostly antipsychotics.

Otherwise, I'm taking a lot of weight gain supplements, since I've been having medical problems.

18. messyjessie

messyjessie
    Expand Collapse
    THE QUEEN

disabled
    Goody good girl

19. Sock Dog

Sock Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Tomfoolery
    Hashish and tobacco had me by the balls earlier in the year.

I can't stop replying to anonymous women on craigslist. Most of the time they turn out to be gay guys who want to suck young straight cock. I still have some standards.

20. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Currently it's snus and tobacco. I've only smoked a few years and it's already getting relentless, because of the rising tolerance. Now using Makla Ifrikia, because Oden's and Siberia just don't cut it.

Everytime I enjoy vices it gets out of hand and I feel guilty for helping a few old friends set their lives in bad direction. I crave for stimulants and weed regularly, but don't want to buy large amounts. Because they easily override my self-control and having various drugs at disposal has tempted me to try them all together. But the best experience was combining DOC with Oxycontin, Lyrica, alcohol, weed and snus. Phasing from crystal clear mind to really stoned constantly, very intense visuals, harmonious thoughts and just curling into a ball from the euphoria while listening to Judas Priest.
    But yeah, hedonism unlikely is an endless well and will run dry someday. At least when it comes to tolerances which force you to push your body to limits to get a kick.

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  21. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

I just fucking blushed reading that.. :D
    Weed had you hooked.

That's funny, most american girls would never dip.

22. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Girls? Don't know, isn't it the stuff you put under your lower lip?
    I should try growing that plant known here as Virgiana's tobacco, supposedly potent and easy to grow.
    Could save lots of money with that, or even more if I quit.

23. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

Your not a woman?

24. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Aylmao, nope. Folks thought so? American women must be ugly.
    Maybe it's just my small moobs and face inherited from mother giving that impression.

But yeah, feels bad to not be able to grow a beard.

25. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

:D
    Stick around.

26. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That feel when everyone thinks I'm 16, when I'm 24. But it has its ups and downs too.
    The major plus being, my dad looked like a 20 year old when he was close to 50. Elf mongol genes man.

27. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

Embrace that..
    Make it work for you.

28. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

If you're not rusing, I feel like putting on a wig and scamming some online currency or kickstarting a streaming career for donations.

29. j15m

j15m
    Expand Collapse

Do it...
    Your too young to have ever caught the hilarity of first wave pussy scamming.

30. Political Stasi

Political Stasi
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

People's Ministry of Transportation and Logistics
    Food and Alcohol. I have traveled far and wide across the region I live in to find a truly delicious chicken Parmesan pasta dish but still despite the fancy and expensive restaurants and takeout joints I have visited the one that still has me coming back again and again is this small hole in the wall takeout place in the Northeast close to the town I live in. Whenever I have a day off I go there and despite slacking in other American dishes they put their heart and soul into their Italian pasta dishes. The chicken is what truly makes this dish so special and addicting and I can only surmise that @Arcticphoenix95 not only supplies McDonald's but also supplies this joint as well with his secret meat sources.

Alcohol is another matter entirely. A decade ago I barely touched the stuff now I can't go a single night without downing four beers in a short period and on my nights off this number increases way beyond that. My grandfather rallied against hard liquor as a liver destroyer and social ill while also chugging half a jug of cheap wine a day. I didn't listen to him that well as Vodka has become my drink of choice when I can afford it and when I can't? A 30 rack of cheap beer will last me five days at the most (three if it is a long hiatus from work.