Flexible Survival

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by 1H4T3NUMB3R5, Aug 30, 2013.

1. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    AKA a game perfectly explaining perfectly how Furries work
    http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/

For all of you out there who don't go around looking for ways to make you gag
    oh sorry, forgot this was edf for a min, so that wouldn't apply to any of you, But I digress.
    For any of you who haven't stumbled upon this 'fine piece' of furry 'literature' it is one of those furotic text based games where you 'survive' in a furry apocalipse like state or Furpocalypse.

The game allows you to choose how you begin choosing from such options as 'Survivor' to "Researcher" which still allows you to get ass fucked by disgusting filth without the side effects.

Which brings me to the next point, as it is in IRL if you 'lose' a fight, you will ultimately be forced into the sex and become one of them, because everyone knows that furfaggotry is a one way street. Of course, since losing is hard, I'm sure all of you faggots will just throw every fight to get to your fapping material, either way, this game explains EXACTLY how furries work.

The faggotry comes from what they describe as "nanites", which we all knows is the nice word for Aids, or Retardation. They even have a section for my lesser bronies to clop to.

The only offset from reality is this strange thing they call a 'vaccine'. this mythical brew is said to prevent furfaggotry from spreading, and hopefully eventually be strong enough to cure it. Although I believe this is only in here for a game mechanic, as we all know the only cure is bullets.

Overall I'd rate this game a 9/10 for its amazing realism on Furry mechanics, and for clearly pointing out that all soldiers are secretly closeted homosexuals (you'll know what I mean if you don't pussy out). but i can't give it a perfect score until they give us a "nuke the place" ending. Make sure to grab a puke bucket and Enjoy~

2. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

3. moT

moT
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

As neat as this is I don't believe it reflects real world furry mechanics.

4. The Otter Is Cute

The Otter Is Cute
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Murry friend of humanity
    What the hell?!

Untitled.

5. The Otter Is Cute

The Otter Is Cute
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Murry friend of humanity