FIRST! R- RATED FILM.

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Media' started by beefrave, Oct 28, 2011.

1. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
    I’m not sure whether it was cool or a curse that my grandmother managed a movie theater when I was a kid. On one hand, I got to see Star Wars—multiple times—in her little strip-mall two-screener during its original run in 1977, when I was a spongelike 5-year-old. On the other hand, it was way too easy to sneak into retina-scarring, rated-R movies while she was distractedly babysitting me and my brother at work. Already an avowed science-fiction fan by age 8, I stole my first taste of such guardian-free fruit in 1980—and that fruit was Saturn 3. Man, was it ripe. Granted, it had all the space-opera fiber a growing geek needs: killer robots, spaceships, ’splosions, the works. But even then, my Star Wars-honed senses could smell the lameness of the script and special effects. Curiously enough, the film’s many glaring faults were completely eclipsed in my critical young brain by the vision of a topless Farrah Fawcett (whom I was totally aware of at the time) carrying on with some cliff-faced fossil of a dude (whom I later realized was Kirk Douglas). Okay, so it wasn’t exactly a traumatic experience—that is, until nostalgia and curiosity drove me to rent Saturn 3 a couple years ago, and I could barely watch it long enough to get to the nude scene. Barely

2. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Your posts of spamming those stupid animated pictures are a better contribution to this forum then that crappy story.

3. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    Than.

Akira was my first rated-R movie. I was 6.

4. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
    you are pretending to be a warrior for Christ. thats even lamer than . the shitpost after shit post i post. i dont try to do anything here. you do . cuzz yer lonely and fat. lololol i dont think its funny you put on mask . and pretend to love HIM, Jesus, the one and only son of GOD. so YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF U FUCKIN HEEB/JEW NOSED. RETARD CHILD MOLESTER.
    [​IMG]

5. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    first R rated film i saw was THE THING with my dad.
    i was 8.
    that stomach/mouth thing was fucking intense.

6. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Ok.

I'm not pretending.

Except for this thread which, judging from how it's shit, exemplifies why you usually don't try.

7. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    The first time i saw Akira was when i was 13.
    didn't understand the plot but i liked the violence.