Fire and Fury

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by uberfukken, Jan 6, 2018.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how.PNG

[​IMG]

Is this a shitrag tabloid filled with lies, or was Trump stupid enough to give a journalist unfettered access to the White House to write a book? Or maybe a bit of both?

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • List
  2. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    The fact that Trump is visibly ass aching over it instead of just ignoring it is hilarious. And prolly lends at least a lil creedance to it's claims.

Bring on oval office Ivanka, 2024!
    [​IMG]

3. Fukken_OldGay

Fukken_OldGay
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I came in looking for a tl;dr...
    OP is half a faggot for not including it.

4. Chrono

Chrono
    Expand Collapse
    Dragon

Attention Whore
    It's hard to not ignore that Trump does have a lot of biased hatred towards him, it wouldn't be surprising if it's all arrant lies just to milk money off that crowd.
    To be fair, if most of the media is chewing you alive like nearly everyday (fake news or not)--you'd undoubtedly would be peeved like hell. So in ways, I do feel a bit of empathy towards Trump.

Because Trump isn't hiding his emotions, like most politicians would, he is fairly transparent and shows his rather obnoxious temper often.
    You also do realize that Trump also acts like this towards most of the media?

5. Fukken_OldGay

Fukken_OldGay
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Trump is a level headed geniout (1)
    1. Donald Trump

He's a god damn fucking retard and anyone voting for him not realizing that ahead of time is a bigger fucking retard.
    The reason he's in the white house is because he's not Clinton. Thats it.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Autism Autism x 2
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  6. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Boohoo the most powerful man in the world had his fee-fees hurt

You fucking cultist

[​IMG]

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  7. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

One of the most litigious men on the planet with a long history of going after those that write libel about him decides to go after someone writing libel about him. Color me shocked, and say it ain't so. :rolleyes:

8. FuckOffRetard

FuckOffRetard
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Real winner of FOTY 2016
    I'm calling bullshit on this until @Likeicare weighs in. he's the only guy to effectively see through uber's bullshit

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  9. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    The author has himself said he isnt sure what parts of the book, or if any parts at all, are true

Thats all i need to know to not give it any more thought

10. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    Ok halfway thru the first chapter, finished the prologue.
    My thoughts:
    1. Reads like a weird combination of some Game of Thrones irl politico tale (with suggestions of sex, betrayal, kingmaking mutants n errything), badly done tabloid journalism and soap opera tier level tragedy. But fuck it's pulled me in. The writer's either a genius or a hack, can't tell which yet.

2. Doesn't seem to be throwing any surprises my way (aside from the hearsay supposition that Trump tried courting Putin, which I thought was the other way around). Mostly what the writer does is add flourish n unnecessary characteristics to boring political managers and campaign ops.

Still engaging, but for real? Idk. He writes from a weird POV, but again, seems alot of embellishments to a story that might not need it.

The Donald hasn't made a big appearance as of yet, but the character flaws and nuttiness of Bannon are thrust out. And the author sways btwn portraying Trump as s childlike impulsive imbecile ( in the words of others) to a shrewd, brilliant cut throat pussy grabber who just had a minor miscalculation. Almost like a modern Henry VIII, without all the beheadings.

Author definitely has a motive behind the book, and it's to get average schmucks of any political leanings to buy n read. Smart fucker.

TLDR: read it, but don't take much of it for reals. It's not really at this point shockin me with it's fire or fury. Just alot of "no duhs."

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. FuckOffRetard

FuckOffRetard
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Real winner of FOTY 2016
    @uberfukken BTFO!!!!!

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 3
    • List
  12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Do Democrats still think Trump was elected because of his personality and not because of his policies?

• Autism Autism x 3
    • Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  13. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    Some of this book seems to imply that.

Idk Wolff's political leanings but he does seem to lean more establishment in most of his characterizing of the Trump campaign and camp.

He paints the established members of the political spectrum in a much more positive light than those in the Trump Force. And that the only, only reason he won was because of dumb luck and dumb voters.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    So basically they're still in systematic denial. I would've thought that the individuals who were malevolent and cynical enough to replace entire voting bases via mass immigration were also smart enough to realise why everybody who isn't a complete piece of shit hates them.

15. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

From the book:

[​IMG]

lol GamerGate will never die thanks to these schmucks.

16. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    idk if i completely agree with all that statement.
    Mostly because there's alot of words. But I think the entire book implies that the established government (of left and right) feels that the only reason Trump won was because he throws down shade better and that endears him to Joe the Plumbers.
    Again, what the book implies. Idk if I can say yes for sure to that for the reals.
    Most conservatives I know IRL don't like Trump but voted because he was their best option.

The book wants to force home the idea that Trump is a charismatic yet loose cannon outsider that is too dangerous for our current system. And that he's dumb. But its not giving any real examples of his incompetence that we don't already know. Its not the tell all shocker its touted as being.

Lol I saw that. Written for Boomers by Boomers. This book shall be the GameRs finest hour.

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I think that reveals more about how Trump's detractors think than he does. For instance, the (cringey) attempts by Clinton and practically all other candidates to appeal to ordinary people, etc. It's incredibly condescending.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Pedophile

mentoring
    The entire book is condescending.
    The writer thinks he's laying out new material. No one except the biggest n dumbest trumpalos thought Bannon was a kingmaking genius. But the writer is intent on making a hamfisted drive towards proving that.

19. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Pulp political cash grab? Pass.

20. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Wikileaks giving away the book for free

• I Fapped I Fapped x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1