Feminazis are SCUM (C WUT I DID THAR?)

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Stormtrooper, Nov 24, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    Swedish feminists acting under the SCUM manifesto release a video depicting them murdering an innocent man in cold blood, and delivering the message that all men are less than human and must be killed and/or subjugated:

Gentlemen, these are the type of sick fucks we're up against. The Jews and their lies have turned my fellow women into psychopathic killers who fly in the face of equality, and instead want to push their sick agenda of total womyn domination.

View at your own risk.

2. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Fuck.

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Kill them all when they least expect it.

4. h0xnbl0w

h0xnbl0w
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Dungeon Keeper
    Home Page:
    What did I just watch ?

5. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Pff, wake me when the killing gets real. Seriously, this is just another instance of artists trying to one-up all others in the edgy department (to promote their undoubtedly shitty play, in this case). Nothing new, nothing shocking.

But I disagree with you when you infer that feminism is good as long as the goal is equality. I seriously believe there can be no equality. Most men (myself included) understand that life would suck much more if there were true equality between the sexes (which I acknowledge there is not presently), and while I'm not one who thinks women should be oppressed/raped/insert edgy internet opinion here, or even believe in some inherent male supremacy, I would be extremely reluctant to give up my privilege because I think it serves me well (I'm far less likely to be raped for instance or get better pay for the same work, and I think that's p convenient).

I guess most men, even the ones who consider themselves progressive and even the queers think that way, though they might not admit it to themselves. It's human nature not to give up advantages. Either women accept that and enjoy the already far-reaching freedoms they have today, and everyone lives happily ever after. But I think we have come fairly close to the point where men will see their privileges seriously threatened if women keep advancing, and then backlash will never be the same. So I think if women truly want to be liberated, they should just toughen up and start with the killing.

I can't stand radical feminists, but I think they have a point, whereas the current mainstream feminism is going nowhere. Hell, apparently men can be feminists today.

6. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    meh

7. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

it's true, though. you can take my privileges from my cold, dead hands or just stop trying. your choice.

8. toxicmaniac

toxicmaniac
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

But theres no kitchen in this video.

9. Allele

Allele
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Student
    Looks legit.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    So you think even women can become dangerous if organized? Are you fucking kidding me?

11. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    lesbians, am I right?

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You're doing it wrong. It's: Lesbians. Am I right?

13. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I am all for female empowerment, but not gender superiority. And if there is anything that makes a gender superior, it is the male gender simply because our capacity for destruction and violence is greater. Yes, creation, the role of the woman, is powerful, but giving death is much easier (which is power) than giving life.

14. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Kinky.

15. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    I'm pretty sure I know more women college students/graduates than men. They don't normally have the advantage of substituting a degree with the ability to lift heavy things, in order to receive decent compensation. The ideal option for them is working hard to bridge the physical gap with the academic. Their progress in this is undeniable, yet they haven't cleared the math barrier. If I had to guess the hierarchical arrangement for the coming decades, it would be:

1)Men
    2)Women
    3)Men

16. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prostitute
    Home Page:
  17. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

18. Missingno

Missingno
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

This. Men are becoming more feminine by the day and apparently being a fat bulldyke who wants a penis is 'empowering'. This will all contribute to the immense well of faggotry that society will inevitably descend into.

19. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You didn't get what I was getting at. I don't think society is descending into anything except stupidity, and I have nothing against feminism per se, I would just prefer things to stay the way they are and most men, I think, do too. I don't want to go back to the 50s or whatnot, but true equality is not something I find desirable, for purely egoistic motives and feminists will find that men like me are the great majority and that by arguing and campaigning they will accomplish nothing.

TL;DR: I believe there can be no equality as long as there are men in this world. As a man I'm fine with that, but feminists need to stop fooling themselves. If they want to be truly liberated, they best be starting the armed campaigns or just stfu. Half-assing will accomplish nothing for them.

But I guess most women just love the cock too much to do what it takes so I'm not worried.

20. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    > implying that you are a woman
    > implying you have any fellowship with women
    > Implying that you are anything other than heterosexual

21. Marie Cuts

Marie Cuts
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prostitute
    Home Page:
    Attempting_to_give_a_damn____by_fallschirm_jaeger.

22. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    I find that both the average man and woman tend to be equally inadequate and inept when it comes to anything involving basic reasoning skills or self awareness.

That being said; I hate feminists. Nothing about them implies they want equality. Even the name suggests they want to empower their gender of their male counterpart.

23. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I hate feminism because it's no longer about equality or fairness, they just want to treat boys and men like shit for no other reason than for being male, also FUCK YOU i find girls hot, that's what my brain is hard wired to perceive you as, Problem? too bad, you've got it too good, maybe you should travel back to the stone age where the men don't even bother asking or announcing they want to have sex, the only warning you get is when they club you over the head with a jawbone and drag you back to their cave for fun time,
    that or visit Russia/Asia/Iraq/Arabia/Your favorite Sandniggerstan of choice.

24. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Feminazi's are vermin.

It's a good thing they are too busy nagging each other to do anything.

25. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I like lipstick feminists.

26. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Yeah, nothing like a little color on your dick, innit?