Fat Feminist Floozie Forwards Fotos of Fallus to Former Fling's Fmployer

Discussion in 'News' started by Slavoj Jizzek, Sep 26, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spicy Thai Sausage.

tl;dr edition:

Successful writer/blogger Unemployed gook bitch meets guy. Proceeds to bore him to death with feminist theory over the course of 2 dates. He gives one of the politest "it's not you" or "Next" speeches ever uttered by anybody with a Y chromosome.

She loses her goddamn gook mind. Who'd have thought a strong independent woman's need for validation is so strong that a guy deciding she's boring after two dates triggers a rant that would make the Bronte sisters blush coupled with an attempt to get him fired.

'Dis bitch is about to experience what getting a restraining order against oneself feels like. She should also stop using F7 when writing. Effusive doesn't mean what she thinks it does.

Also, if you'd like to hear more about Southeast Asians, man-jaws, and possibly a little uncircumcised gook dick, click here.

No wonder the guy cut it off after the 2nd date. We all know what would have happened on the third.

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Is this really news? I can't tell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Haha, "Fmployer"

4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Nice marketing stunt from the bitch...at just the cost of her entire hetero date life being ruined forever

Btw, as it was obvious, her two books are self-published, lol

5. Fat Rambo

Fat Rambo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Fez designer
    Its a fucking feminist, of course!

6. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

:( nobody got shot or stabbed... this isn't news
    especially not the 'new' part of news... i think everybody knows feminists are batshit insane by now

7. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I think it's news. I heard enough people talking about it through facebook and out in public, and it's a trending topic. This bitch's Alexa rating for her stupid blog site probably jumped several decimal places. Maggot's got a point.

A bunch of women said that they like her and that she did the right thing within earshot of me at work. I made this face, sipped my coffee and backed out of the room slowly for fear of my company's HR department and the inevitable suits that would follow if I stayed.

[​IMG]

She's ugly, approaching 30, and has a demonstrably unbearable personality. Her hetero date life was over anyways. The only effect this might have had was scaring off even the Milton Waddams' of the world.

[​IMG]

Edit:

Also

Yet. /b/ hasn't had a crack at this bitch yet. This is worse than Donglegate in most respects (definitely if the man gets fired). I expect more amusing shenanigans to follow.

8. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

yeah, what she's done is pretty fucking psycho, but if the guy was sendin' sexts he should've not done it on the company's phone...
    he deserves to be fired for not usin' his own phone to tell her what he'd do to her with his dick and she deserves to be shot for being desperately lonely enough to get "stunned into paralysis" after a non-committal two dates

9. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist
    So, someone calling you a girl is "infantilizing" you, but I bet if he'd called her a "lady" she'd either interpret that as calling her old or putting her on some kind of chivalry pedestal. She'd probably find fault with "woman" somehow too.

This is why I just call everyone "hey you".

10. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

hey you!

11. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist

yo! :)

12. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    That's one of the more tactful break up messages I've ever seen. It looks to me like he was trying his level best to be nice about it, not insecure.

When I was in high school, one of my friends broke up with his girlfriend by calling her and saying "Want to hear a magic trick?... POOF, You're single."

So yeah, this could have been WAAAAAY worse than she made it out to be.

13. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

your font stunned me into paraly-

14. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    as long as the phone had unlimited texts, and it should, then I don't see the problem. After hours as long as the property allotted to you for personal use is A: not used for personal purposes during working hours, B: your personal shit drains no xtra $$.

The only problem I see here is that his personal BS caused Dramas round the office. His boss will have to decide if this is worth the turnover costs.

15. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

that's EXACTLY the problem. it's not about the company's dime, it's about covering your own ass. you don't fuck co-workers, you don't have the person you're dating as your friend on facebook if you have co-workers on facebook, you don't give the person you're dating your office phone number, etc. nowadays companies want access to their employees facebooks n shit so they can see what they do in their off-time. he gave her leverage over him when he told her he was using his companies' phone to contact her. anything that can make you look unprofessional to your bosses (your friends' tagged photos of you puking during a game of beer pong, the pictures your ex took of you passed out on the couch wearing a bridesmaids dress at your brothers wedding, etc) you don't give anybody leverage over your paycheck. any personal conversations made while you're thinking under the influence of sexual desire/booze/etc you just... do not do.

16. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    ^ The voice of reason...listen, kids

17. Robert Paulson

Robert Paulson
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I do hope you're posting this not on your company's dime.

18. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

That text rant is a serious tl;dr.

19. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    what a psychotic bitch. Another prime example of how woman are the cruelest thing in existence given the right circumstances. Hence why men put into measure a system of checks and balances that are slowly being destroyed.

20. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

People rarely have 2 phones. If I had a company phone I wouldn't keep my old one. You still have to pay bills on a company phone, they're just usually at a better rate than a normal plan because your company is subsidizing a portion of it so they can call your ass at any hour of the day and send you 50+ emails with obnoxiously large assignments attached and tell you to get off your lazy Irish-American ass and get to work.

If I were this guy's boss, I'd give him a pay-bump and or a raise. I'd also set-up compulsory weekly trainings with me so I can instruct him on how to avoid dating psychotic women over a six-pack of beer and steaks. We would bill these meetings to the "Sensitivity training" wbs number/cost center and expense the beer and steaks. I'd be such an awesome boss.

But that basically means you're not allowed to do anything worth doing that keeps you from loading a boomstick into your mouth because of your horrible fucking job when you have a horrible fucking job.

God, I hate corporate America.

21. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I get that but when you have a job that provides you with a company car you can use the car for personal use. Same goes for the phone.

I'm not sticking up for this guy, as she put it "he scheduled a weekend in Virginia wine country the following weekend. It seemed a bit much, but I agreed to a singular day trip."

[​IMG]

He's got a 9 year old daughter at home and he's trying to bang this crazy slut who insists on a daytime drunken quickie for their first time.

She gets knocked up his daughter's future is not only poorer but will have as a permanent fixture the creature that wrote this:

"When Quin Woodward Pu—a straight-A Asian-American extrovert from Georgia with a penchant for vodka, designer shoes, and older men—receives her acceptance letter from Johns Hopkins Medical School, she is forced to make a decision between giving up her hard-partying, man-eating ways and continuing her fabulous VIP lifestyle and pursuing a more glitzy and glamorous career. Type A+ is the memoir of her transition from MCAT-teaching pre-med free clinic volunteer to directionless, yet fabulous and resourceful, freelance writer."

She went to Vanderbilt and her real name is VIOLET WOODWARD PU where she first experienced her inner vagina through writing about NIGGERS and AIDS for yale's daily college newspaper. She also is so fabulous she was in the new york social diary see:

[​IMG]
    Mark Potkewitz and Quin Woodward Pu.​
    @minty have you found your inner vagina? I didn't think so...​

And this definitely did, while all of this could fall back entirely on her crazy you can't overlook that he did choose to go out with her.

Pictures of you piss ass drunk in a toga, piss ass drunk on burbon st., piss ass drunk laid out in the middle of the street, etc etc.

Corporate America USED to be the shit back in 40s, 50s, 60s and even 70s, but from the 80s on they've gone down the tube thanks in no small way to the efforts of Carl Icahn who spearheaded the shareholder movement. Shareholders =/= owners, Corporations are basically a privately managed polity much akin to a dependent principality. Workers and management (excluding executives), the individuals most vested in the long term interests and survival of the firm, now have no control whatsoever and all power goes to capital, CEO compensation now mostly consists in stock options to further wed their interests to that of the investors, and that's why the portion of profits devoted to reinvestment in firms went from 60 percent down to 3 and the average amount of time investors held stock went from 8 years down to 4 fucking months.

[​IMG]

:Jew:

[​IMG]

22. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Both of them are stupid fucks. The guy for sending inappropriate messages using company property (and for not slapping the fuck out of the stupid woman :D ) and the chick because holy shit. Not only is she being spiteful and petty because she did not get her own way, but also because she could have easily cut things off if she was so unhappy about being treated nicely and/or receiving sexts.

Also, picture relevant--the dream of every feminist:
    [​IMG]

23. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Look she's a published author WITH a condo, here's her book -

[​IMG]

Even has it's own facebook page! How many books can say that?

It get's rave reviews, see:

Haters Gonna Hate!

I'm not sure if she was trolling for attention, she seems pretty delusional so I'm unsure if she planned this. Could be a case of hypomania, if so when her failure to make a smashing splash she started to float down to earth so she did this in desperation. If so she may be on her way to a histronic disorder if she's not there already.

24. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    I left here a nice letter on her blog:

http://violetonorange.com/

screenshot.

You are a no talent-hack and delusional bitch, no wonder why nobody will take you seriously. Also banana tits, you can’t blame a guy for not wanting to date a psycho. There is only one good thing about that big mouth of yours. Hope you are arrested for cyber stalking you cunt. PS fix your face. - See more at: http://violetonorange.com/links/#comment-17

25. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    "...to follow her champagne-soaked dreams of becoming a journalist".

OH YES BECAUSE JOURNALISM IS FULL OF TRY-HARD ALCOHOLICS HURRHURRHURR. If I get into journalism and I come across this bitch sucking dick to pay for $6 bottles of crap bubbly booze, I'm going to laugh my tits off.

26. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

yeah, you are... if you have a job where the company you work for gives you a company car/phone, you can afford your own car/phone in your off-time. i'm not exactly fond of the way shit is today either but that's why you hide the evidence. you don't hide a dead hooker's trunk in your company car and sext messages go on a prepaid...
    i'm not sayin' don't go out and have fun, i'm sayin' there's no reason to be female about it and take 50 pictures that will make your super-uptight boss look at you like the piece of shit you actually are. not everything everybody does needs to be online in picture/video form. if you go to the weekly klan rally, don't get your picture taken near the cross burning in your grand wizard robe, when you go to the weekend booze party slap the smartphone out of your friends hand when your gropin' the passed out 15 year old who can't hold her liquor

27. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

if finding my inner vagina means feeling special about the chromosomes i was born with, no... i haven't... this chick has done literally nothing with her life. nobody is gonna buy her book about her daily life. nothing extraordinary happens in it. it is literally the contemplations of EVERY early 20's person's life. "hmm, i'm in college. my parents think i should do this, but i wanna do this, my friends are like this, my college professor is like this"
    OH MY SWEET FUCKING GOD THIS IS LITERARY GOLD RIGHT HERE!
    no. she's not fabulous, or resourceful-looking, or anything special really... she looks like somebody i'd walk past in the store and not even give a second glance to. and that's not me bein' a "catty female" either, cuz although i'm content with myself i don't think i'm a prize either. she wants to be a journalist, but she has nothing to back it up with. there's no life experience there for her to go on.
    i really wanna go on a rant here about how the people in school who didn't get first place in the track meet were still given a cookie and told they're unique and special anyway because blah blah blah but i'd rather just take some aspirin and a shot of liquor

28. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

She's already out with her 2nd memoir, why? because Mints...

[​IMG]

Apparently she really IS a diagnosed hypomanic, bitch is dramaing her way to histronic disorder! She's the US' answer to Liz Shaw-

[​IMG]

29. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

goddamnit...
    memoirs are written at the END of your career life. usually by people in their 50's, 60's, 70's... occasionally by people in their 20's or whatever if they've won olympic gold medals or struck it big like fuckerberg with facebook.
    not by nobodies in their fucking 20's who've DONE NOTHING. people who've lived their lives and have the general knowledge/life experience to impart some sort of wisdom in their years, people who've been homeless but ended up ceo's... had alcohol addiction and mid-life crises and overcome them... or by the the people who've done major achievements so they can talk about how hard they've worked to make it where they're at, not by the people still making mistakes. congratulations twat, you now have two books written by a time in your life when you're young enough to be seriously flawed in your way of life and thinking. she thinks she's going to make something of herself, credit while she does have the drive (proven by the fact that she took the time to write two books... that's a little bit better than somebody who's tossed a poem onto a sheet of notebook paper and done nothing with it but still calls themself a writer) it's not really hard to write about yourself. lots of people keep diaries/journals every day but they usually don't have the usi to put them in memoir format and publish them

30. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

and a condo, how flabolous!