Experiences With Upstanding Businessmen

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Lloyd, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Calling all EDiots partaking in recreational use of chemicals frowned upon by the law!

Post your favorite or absolutely horrendous experiences with dealers here - I know you have 'em!

Here goes nothing:
    Up until I moved to another town a year ago, I used to get pretty much all of my drugs from a friend, who in turn got them from a Serbian named Simi. Simi was mostly an okay guy, although the usual restrictions for Serbians apply. He was also one paranoid motherfucker.

So, one day I was hanging out at my friend's place when he got a call from Simi (my friend used to do some work for the guy), asking him to meet with him at his house. I went with him, I had met Simi a couple of times and he said he'd be cool with it, so long as I was looking to buy, which I was.

The guy lived in an apartment on the 2nd floor (American counting - so the floor above the ground floor). We had to go through some shit beforehand to satisfy his paranoid nature, like not go through the front door, but we made it to his satisfaction. Anyway, he invited us to share some coke with him, and so we sat down in the kitchen.

After snorting 2 lines he started getting all nervous, constantly shooting glances out the window. When asked what he was on about, he pointed out a removals van that had stopped across the street. With his paranoia fueled by the coke, he was convinced it was the cops spying on him (like he was anywhere important enough to warrant such an operation).

Just as we thought we had calmed him down, he suddenly gets up, shouts something in Serbian, runs out of the kitchen door, down the small hallway of his flat, and JUMPS OUT HIS FUCKING BEDROOM WINDOW on the backside of the house. It was already open, maybe for just that purpose. Now this is at least 4meters (12-13 feet) above the ground, and he drops down like a fucking sack of sand and hurts his ankle. A neighbor sees this, wants to help him, he nearly beat the guy up. The neighbor threatens to call the cops, so we had to carry him to a nearby park where he felt it was safe to hide for like an hour. All the while he's rambling on about his ankle, and how he could totally sue the government for the harm that had occurred to him.

He then made us take him to the ER in his shitty beater Benz, where it turned out he had no insurance.
    FUN TIMES.

Inb4 tl;dr

2. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

3. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

you wish

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Hahahaha, crazy fucking Serbs.

"Niko, will you come bowling with me?"
    "Not now, Roman, I'm trying to deal meth."

"Niko! I'm being kidnapped!"
    "Not now, Roman, I'm on a date with Michelle."

5. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    This is true.

I was down on Hastings in Vancouver with my buddy buying down, and after our last fiasco with this fucking douche who called himself "the Russian" we were going to meet up with a guy named Woody.
    I took one look at him from down the road and I told my friend, 'I'll bet he stabs people.'
    We meet up with him and no more than a few seconds into the deal we notice he's wiping off his hands, then he begins to tell us that he just got out of prison - but only barely, because he stabbed a guy in there. And then he says how he was just in the alley taking care of "business," but then said that he didn't do the stabbing this time... he just held the guy while his buddy stabbed him.

He sold us some really great heroin, and we used his services three more times before we found a dealer who lived closer to us and who sold better stuff. And who didn't boast about stabbing people.

6. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
    ha. nice sci fi tale,maybe u should become a writer u lying bitch

7. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I'm entirely serious.

8. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
    I think I smell some irony here

9. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    although i've never done drugs before i did know a drug dealer (he had shitloads of LSD on him and tended to sell it for more LSD)
    For this story, i'll call him Mohammad (to protect the not so innocent)

I first met him at school, i had just started year 10 and he was failing year 12 like it ain't no thang.
    Mohammad did Acid. a lot of Acid actually and LSD had hatefucked his brain so hard he tended to see shit and be incredibly unpredictable whoo!.
    (Rumor was that his step-dad was some bogan that gave him a LSD tab when mohammad was 3 "for shits and giggles.")

Being near him was like living in a home full of Shell shocked Vietnam vets.
    He did all the disquieting crazy shit like staring though you, screaming at you for no reason and bursting into tears over anything.
    A truly damaged human being.
    eventually he dropped out of school and became a gutterpunk, picked up by the cops for public disturbance (no idea on the details sorry)
    Sent to a psych ward and there he stays.

10. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Sounds legit to me

I have my fair share of stories to tell too, like that time I almost get stabbed by a bunch of drunk sandnigger dealers in Ashyla...or the terrifing trips to the gypsy ghettos in Madrid to get coke...or that ocassion I had to ear-slap a junkie in Algeciras who tried to steal our hashish...or when a friend of mine got to work making MDMA for some yugoslavian mafiosi, and he ran out of the peninsula with all the equipment they gave to him...or the time we stealed like 12 ounces of hash from some tugs and had to avoid them for a couple of months...

I feel exhausted only by remembering that crazy times, adolescence is really a kind of sickness

11. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Fucking with pushers is srs business. Never had the balls to actually knowingly cross one of them, I always wanted my drug use to have as little impact as possible on my life in general.

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    This thread is entertaining. Post more, please.

13. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You don't do drugs, do you? Otherwise why not post a story yourself.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'd rather not.

15. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Do drugs or post a story? C'mon what harm could it do (posting a story, drugs, well they might actually do harm)?

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I actually have no stories nor have I dabbled in narcotics.