Everyone Should be Identified on the Internet.

Should everyone online be identified?

• Total voters

m450n_yuno

EDF Hero
What are you talking about I just said EVERYONE
But you're one of the few people who say anonymity should be eliminated, yet you hide behind a pseudo name. How hypocritical is that?
You know what? I'm not surprised for a faith that teaches love, being tied to the most homophobic people, yet glory themselves with priests that touch little boys and and pastors that indoctrinate children, I'm not surprised anymore, I can't be, it's just too repetitive a struggle.

$$Trooper

I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.
Website
shadoworgan.blogspot.com.au
australian government is thinking about making people use a ID before they can log onto the internet, so our police force can arrest us for being mean on the internet.

should go as well as the great firewall of australia, the one that cost taxpayers 15 million and got ripped down by a horny 15 year old in its opening hours.

Web v1.0

EDF Hero
"I know your true name" has its roots in jewish mysticism.

australian government is thinking about making people use a ID before they can log onto the internet, so our police force can arrest us for being mean on the internet.

should go as well as the great firewall of australia, the one that cost taxpayers 15 million and got ripped down by a horny 15 year old in its opening hours.
Fun but not surprising. Is there some homepaeg about how it was torn down?

Related: m00t

ChristianWarrior94

Emissary of Christ
But you're one of the few people who say anonymity should be eliminated, yet you hide behind a pseudo name. How hypocritical is that?
Once again:

No one deserves to be treated special, so EVERYONE should not be anonymous while on the internet.
I will gladly take off this mask if everyone else will - otherwise I will just have a bunch of immature, hidden brats sending shit to me.

You know what? I'm not surprised for a faith that teaches love, being tied to the most homophobic people, yet glory themselves with priests that touch little boys and and pastors that indoctrinate children, I'm not surprised anymore, I can't be, it's just too repetitive a struggle.

Fags don't deserve love, True Christians don't touch boys, and indoctrinate is a fancy word given to someone teaching our youth that's the not government (they don't like you teach their lies like evolution are false).

Oh, no! It looks like I lost.
Thanks, ignoring the rest.