EVERYONE must do LSD

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by MeinEye, Dec 9, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. MeinEye

MeinEye
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm stuck getting it from a nigger who obviously knows one of those crazy fucks who cook the shit like meth and pcp. But he hasn't answered me back for a week. He must be out.

The real problem is people say shit like
    "spinal taps, don't drink milk"

and it's like SHUT THE FUCK UP. Tin foils bad? FUCK THAT, lick the foil as well. Just don't flush your last 2 hits down the toilet when you feel your whole sense of self being pulled through a puddle of water(like going through the other side of a mirror) and Hendrix pulls you to the otherside. If you meet Hendrix, he will piss all over you and call you a white boy when his head pops out of the other side of the joint.

Bad trips aren't bad as long as you can come out feeling like damn I just rubbed one out about 50x over.

It's beautiful. Have you seen the colors yet? :vomit:

2. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
  3. MeinEye

MeinEye
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Bad trips don't exist. It's a myth. Bad trips just your bodies way of calling you a bitch. When a hippie tells you to open your mouth, DO IT.

Remember few months back my buddy was in a bar fight and had liquor and 3 racks of beer in him. I was tripping and I gave him a few hits. He drove off tripping hard and I thought I killed him. He woke up the next day in the save-a-lot parking lot laughing. Good times.

4. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    You are wrong, they exist, depends everything of your surroundings and who you with, it's true enough than our bodies got a limit, but any kind bad of reaction is just because you are not used to it to a higher dose.

5. lazer821307002495806

lazer821307002495806
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That was the most stereotypical description of an LSD trip I've ever heard OP. Do u even trip?

6. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    LSD is great, but it is a part of a plot by the CIA to destroy the genetic code of Aryans.

7. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

LSD is great. Whoop whoop!

8. knave

knave
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience, like going to the grave without having sex. It means that you never figured out what it was all about. - Terence McKenna

I'm looking forward to doing it soon (like in the next few months, I run on stoner time). I'm going to go all out and take like 5 tabs. I figure if I've got good music playing it'll be impossible for me to have a bad trip, and even if I do, at least I can say I've survived a bad trip.

9. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I don't think all that bragging about how much of a hardcore tripper he is leaves too much time for the real deal...

And as you say, all he tells about that reeks of second hand, fail and inexperience

Have you tried shrooms?

Way better for a first trip, imho

10. knave

knave
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

No I haven't, I'm a virgin to psychedelics. Shrooms was the first thing I thought of trying, but I'd imagine that it'd be much easier to get nabbed for ordering shrooms on SR over LSD. I'm kind of paranoid. I'm going to order DMT at the same time though, and I guess I'll use whichever arrives first.

Shrooms are definitely more appealing to me though in that they're just an innocent fungus that grows naturally, that you can trip out on, without even having to change it in any way, almost like the gods put them here for our consumption or something.

11. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Why would it be easier? That doesn't make sense

In fact, shrooms are being sold even in normal internet , if u know where to look (tho not shipped to the USA, of course...:nelson:)

Haha, are u serious?

Do. Not. Do. That. Dude

Spare me the hippie bullshit, bro

Shrooms are better because the high is more comfortable, emphatic and silky than LSD, no more, no less

If gods exists, they obviously have a twisted sense of humour...don't even mention those motherfuckers :D

On the other hand, a mushroom is or it isn't, but it can't be "adulterated", or cut, or botched in its synthesis...if it came from the same mycelium as its brothers, there's no possible fuck up

So in that respect, I'm more at easy eating an unknown little shroom to try than an unknown powder, liquid, tab or pill