Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by uberfukken, Oct 3, 2013.
Everything good about America is European in origin.
It's funny how they bitch about immigration but their forefathers did the same or worst ,killing and stealing Foreigners, it's payback time, bitch.
Only those who have no clue bitch about the foreigners. Those who know...
BRAINWASH! More cheap workforce for the german european empire!
...just a theory, maybe we just do bullshit and Eurabia is near, I don't care.
Protip from Amerikkka regarding public response to immigration
When the economy is good, it's cheap workforce
When the economy is bad, it's THEY TOOK ARE JERBS
Neither are correct. A cheap workforce produces cheap results, and the companies who employ them lose clientele and eventually get stomped out of business. The claim that they're stealing jobs is bullshit, because they're doing bottom-tier work that proper citizens demand unreasonable amounts of money for.
Immigration should just be accepted for what it is, a non-issue.
Other frivolous items to be filed under "non-issue": abortion, gay marriage. and gun rights.
I feel shamed by this.
The fuck do you mean by that, you little shit?
Real humour is at your own expense, not somebody elses
>Thinks Yuropeens aren't funny but lolololmurikanpolitiks
>Denying your completely funny roots
Please, no. Stop it.
You're just mad that we have a better form of currency, have all the hot women, have a longer and lulzier history, and most of all, have non-retarded politicians. Enjoy Obummer yolo'ing on Syria.
Europeans are just a bunch of hypocrties. Nothing else. Everything they laugh at in the US, Russia, China and the middle east is 10 time worse here. The people are brainwashed faggots and the EU will fall appart because nobody holds togheter, now that they actually have to help each others. They are all racist, no matter what they say, and the school system is complete shit. Oh, and an one handed ape with down-syndrom could do better than our "politicans"
The only good countrys in Europe are Norway and Switzerland.
Beautiful. As beautiful as Truman's daughter singing.
European comedians aren't funny. "Dig my crazy accent, it's sooooo whacky!" is 60% of the material they spew out. The remaining 40% is dry, humorless banter about some mundane shit very other comedian has already said.
No, you're thinking of Jerry Seinfield.
Who are you quoting?
Just to clarify, Jerry Seinfield wasn't a comedian. He was an upright dildo.
And Sweden. And Iceland. And Denmark.
Isn't Iceland trying to ban porn?
I don't even fap to porn, so I don't even give a fuck.
R34 also counts as porn
Meh, every country has their shit parts and their good parts. If I would care, I'd be depressed and/or would try to change shit, but you can't change people. And people all over the world are retards, just look at the most-consumed media (Bild-Zeitung, Foxnews, TV in general etc.).
The people have the government they deserve.
I am happy in Sweden. It has a respectable government. Hell, I'd be proud to live in any Nordic country. They all have respectable governments.
Sweden is just gay, literally. Finnland is not enough Russia to be cool. Norway is fucking awesome.
Norway is just like fucking Sweden except it has more oil.
Russia is not cool nor will it ever be cool, and Finland is pretty neat, honestly. Maybe just because we used to own Finland and Norway but lolwhatever.
this is you, except pro-ana with an EU flag
And I don't give a flying fuck about the EU. We might as well not even be in. And the Euro is shit and fucking needs to burn okay.
Also love the fact that everyone claims the other Nordic countries are better when Sweden used to take turns fucking them in the ass.
Did some thinking today, compiled a list of ED users that are European. Not a single one of them are funny.
What's the deal, did Hitler give your entire continent PTSD?