End of the World thread

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by ModSquad, May 30, 2012.

1. ModSquad

ModSquad
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Professional Gamer
    Home Page:
    Quick. You guys have 4 choices to make when the zombies come knocking on your door.

- Weapon of choice
    - Electronic of choice (Phone, Game system, etc.)
    - Person of choice to take with you
    - Location that you would go to (or trek to)

Go.

- My newly owned Gunblade
    [​IMG]

- Gameboy Color or Advanced (Fucking AA or AAA batteries are everywhere)

- A cumdumpter to keep me sane with (No picture needed)

- Highrise Apartment Building (Easy to call for help if a helicopter comes and easier to block out them zombies)

Are you a bad enough dude to limit yourself?

2. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Those are four...

3. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

1) Katana blade
    [​IMG]

2) Lockpick Gun

[​IMG]

3) Nobody.

4) Northern tip of Canada.

4. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

1. My fuckin legit Double Cannon

[​IMG]

2. My laptop
    3. I have no one left, I cant bring anyone.
    4. Antananarivo, Madagascar. Which is the capital of Madagascar, I chose Madagascar of all places because they shut down their ports and airlines at even the slightest of threats from the rest of the world.

5. Allele

Allele
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Student
    Nothing, once the internet and power go out I'll just off myself.

So maybe a handgun.

6. ModSquad

ModSquad
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Professional Gamer
    Home Page:
    You're bringing down the thread with depression you fag
    [​IMG]

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You know a Gameboy SP can be charged with a USB charger accessory plugged into a portable solar panel.
    While i think anybody who fantazises about Zombie Apocalypses are faggots, i would like to point out that going out for batteries to power your Gameboy is FUCKING DANGEROUS, because you find ample supplies of batteries at stores, which are always inevitable near food stores, which is where the zombies are going to be, because they need food, in real life SHTF replace zombies with starving gangs of niggers and spics shooting eachother for the last pack of tic tacs.

in any case, you want an abundant source of power that does not run out, mainly the sun.
    you get about 10 years max out of solar panels, so as long as the sun keeps coming up you will be fine.

also you wouldn't want to try raiding a house for batteries either, you don't know where they are being kept, most people are lazy with battery storage, and probably only buy those cheap and useless heavy duty zinc carbon ones which don't provide much at all.

High rise is a stupid place to go to, unless you are expecting and can count on help coming.
    but if you seen zombie movies, apart from a zombie popping out of nowhere and biting the hand of a person who is reaching for some food or cigars or alcohol when raiding a house,
    you can count on any aircraft in the area being more interested in dropping a nuke.

@Tom
    Yeah Madagascar is a great idea, IF you got there BEFORE the problem occurred, otherwise if you tried to get in after zombies pop up, you would probably be shot on sight trying to go to I Like to Move it Move it, land.