EMPORER CLASS WALKER -- PRIDE OF THE EMPRIRE

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Flu, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

EMPEROR-CLASS WALKER
    Emperor-class walkers are the staunch defenders of the empire-proper.
    So powerful and rare, expensive and time-consuming to produce are these machines, that an extremely limited number has ever been produced in the history of the empire. The original pattern was drawn up by the founding emperor, based on an archaic walking tank model found on earth. So complex is the emperor-class walker that production of its myriad of highly specialized parts is divided between several highly guarded, secret factories. The average time to produce a single walker is a year, with each facility producing parts around the clock - but only for the one war machine at a time. In the entire history of the Slomanian empire, post-design, only two walkers have ever been lost: one to action against the upstart proto-Union - and at a great and terrible cost to its people -- another was scuttled in the Kralakarian wastes.
    Though its commander and crew were rescued by a daring grav-boat team (the crewmen, including the commander, are considered high value / threat soliders, as they possess the knowledge of both how to operate an emperor walker, and also have highly confidential access to the machines workings,) the commander was later executed for high treason after a military tribunal found the commander negligent in his duties to protect at all costs his machine: for it was decided by the tribunal, also, that [the centaur] foe did not possess the intelligence or technical knowledge to study and / or reverse-engineer the vehicle, nor did they have the physical strength needed to crack open the walkers hull to gain access to its crew compartment, where the most sensitive apparatuses are entombed. The remaining crewmen were also deemed guilty for failing to protect their vehicle against the *deliberate desecration by its commander. Who, by bringing unwarrented ruin to a "god machine," would have subjected himself to 'Special Order 2:' "the permitted fragging of a superior officer in the [extremely rare act] of preserving the integrity of the Empire and its Emperor."

(* By Slomanian special-law, striking, harming, defacing, or taking any unwarrented, negative actions against any emperor-class walker is tantamount to assaulting the Emperor, himself!)
    Those crewmen, to valuable to hang, yet found guilty of 'treason, by failure to uphold their sworn duty,' were each subjected to a highly specialized form of "Tred-Heading:" the act of lobotomizing the cognitive elements of the human mind while linking what remains of the mind to the programming of their machine body -- in this case, their emperor walker!

Weapon Loads
    Emperor walkers are all outfitted exactly the same, after the flawless design of the original model as created by the Founding Emperor, himself. The only variations permitted are the additon of small, cosmetic changes: space to display honours and merit badges, campaign banners, etc - and individual vehicle information.
    Therefore, each walker is armed in an identical fashion. Each is meant to be a "full spectrum engagement fighter," and so each is outfitted with the following weapons:
    - Duel-locked Plasma Rail Cannons (primary):
    - Twin duel-locked autocannons (secondary):
    - Twin scatter lasers (secondary):
    - Twin hull-mounted mortars (special):
    - Twin gas emitters (special):
    * Cannot be used while commander is outside vehicle / .50 cal is fired. (see exception.)
    * One-time use.
    * Surrounds walker in a thick, choking defensive smoke meant to obscure vehicle / kill melee-ranged mobs of air-breathing enemies.
    * Turn 1, walker is enshrouded - a bonus to defense is conferred; Turn 2, walker still enshrouded if stationary - gas cloud [template] + D10" wide wafts [random direction] ; Turn 3, cloud lingers - no bonus to walker - cloud hits enemies at -50% effectiveness - .50 cal may be used; Turn 4, cloud is removed - weapon spent.
    - Cupola-mounted .50 cal (defensive):
    * Cannot be used while gas/smoke is activated, until Turn 3.
    - Forward-mounted, blast-shot armed turrent/drone (special):
    * Limited ammo: 5 shots.
    * While mounted on walker, acts as an independant AI-gun -- can be fired in conjunction with primary weapon, if walker moved.
    * Fires a Triple-locked shot cannon - autohits targets up to 30cm.
    * Detached from walker, less stable - shots now hit at 4+ (+/- enemy modifiers,) re-roll misses.
    * Can rejoin walker, 1-turn to do-so.
    - Rear-housed hunter-seeker drone (inert until released):
    * Inert until activated
    * Cannot rejoin walker
    * Duel-locked plasma caster
    * 'Suicide mode!' -- may atempt to ram target, triggering internal detonation of suicide bomb / catastrophic meltdown of plasma ammo cores.
    * %-chance to explode if killed; even when locked and "inert" on walker.
    * "Achilles Heel" of walker, capable of dealing massive damage to parent machine.

(ALPHA PROTEOUYS PATTERN)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

backup is here
    [​IMG]

PROTEIOUS WARHAWK FRONT SPONSON-WEAPONLOAD // SELF SENTRY FLYING DRONE (ANTI SNIPER CAPABILITIES.)
    [​IMG]

STOLEN SLOMANIAN BATTLE PLANS FOR emperor class walker
    [​IMG]

2. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Shine on you crazy diamond! show us more, MORE!

3. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Have you ever thought about experimenting with resin casting?

4. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    i mostly posted all that shit above as a joke. but since you've asked... oh how i have such sights to show you!

BEASTS OF THE WESTERN WASTELAND
    THE HORRORS OF XANADU
    WRATH OF THE EMPIRE
    COWBOY ELITES - "THE PROFESSIONALS"
    UNION RABBLE ROUSERS, DIMMUIR SWARMS, SIEGE WEAPONS
    and MORE.

very soon, i promise you, it's going to get fucking AUTISTIC IN HERE.

i actually do a lot of casting. mostly for way bigger stuff. so i'm pretty sure i've tried resin casting, as i've cast stuff from resin before. but what exactly are you talking about, referring to model building? i'm interested (and STONED)

5. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    Rock my world!