edgeworth irl?

jack

EDF Elite
First off, @Atomic_Joe is the kind of guy who hits on YOU. You have to be so lucky to land such a PTSD riddled dream boat. I hope some day he PT ferries my ass up the di'gook delta (of hard love). Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ANYWAY, you totally missed the point of my wanting to rough-fuck that... creature.
Like how brain-shocks are given to the mentally insane, poison is given to the murderer, or lobotomies are given to the girls I've knocked up, my special medicine is needed more today, than ever... No matter how extreme; or at what cost...

1. Once, Christ died for YOUR sins. Because of his holy blood, even a sinner like you, having spent his whole life living deep in "Brown Town," may be pulled out and sent to heaven forever.
And just like Christ, I can stomach things lesser men cannot.

If my giant, glorious cross to bear must be wedged tight between the meat flaps or butt sacks of a few bronies so that they can be dragged into the light, and purified... so be it.

You have to make a wound before it can be healed.
ok question. how are you able to do this with out vomiting?

Flu

EDF Elite
Website
bugshare.org

Say what you will about whiskey dick
I personally think a dick that pisses pure whiskey is AWESOME.

And since you claim to love drunk assplay, Joe, I know you're going to be the only man MAN enough to play "bird baths" with me... namely, where you piss into my asshole, then dunk your balls in there. See you soon!!

jack

EDF Elite
I guess you've missed every single post I've ever made. Because in every post, it is alluded to, hinted at, or mentioned directly that I love SADISM and HEROIN.
no idiot, I mean fuck ugly bitches and not vomit.

edit.never mind I just read the other post about birdbaths.you're too much man for me flu

Flu

EDF Elite
Website
bugshare.org
no idiot, I mean fuck ugly bitches and not vomit.
Holy fuck are you ever mundane.

You're only seeing the BODY, maaaaaan. I see the soul, inside... and I twist its nipples with my mind vice.
True pleasure isn't something squirted from the body. It's the total and complete domination over another soul. I use sadism to flatten the fattest girl, and heroin to flog myself.

When you're riding high on another person's misery, you're taking deep drinks from the vampiric punchbowl. And it's been spiked.
Like after any good party, puking is normal. (And pretty sexy-hot). It's the incoherent words that you choose to scream through the spew what makes puking right or wrong.

jack

EDF Elite

You're only seeing the BODY, maaaaaan. I see the soul, inside... and I twist its nipples with my mind vice.
True pleasure isn't something squirted from the body. It's the total and complete domination over another soul. I use sadism to flatten the fattest girl, and heroin to flog myself.

When you're riding high on another person's misery, you're taking deep drinks from the vampiric punchbowl. And it's been spiked.
Like after any good party, puking is normal. (And pretty sexy-hot). It's the incoherent words that you choose to scream through the spew what makes puking right or wrong.
will you teach me your black magi voodoo? I'll give you drugs.

DirtyHoney

Dramacrat

How are you not writing philosophy books?

Flu

EDF Elite
Website
bugshare.org
How are you not writing philosophy books?
Well, I am.. it just turns out the "philosophy book" market is saturated with creeps, idiots, and fucking weirdos. So it kinda makes getting through all those nobodies, up into the limelight, pretty hard if it's not fashionable. But one day they won't resist anymore my transcendent-trappings., and they'll be caught up in my new-age movement. And that is where I will reap my final net-worth. The future will vindicate me. Or blood.

DirtyHoney

Dramacrat
Why don't you start small time with free materials that can be readily downloaded? Getting out there could be the spark that begins your new-age movement. Or writing college textbooks and making bank off of professors that have to have the newest additions of the books du jour.

Harpoons

Fissure of Man
Well, I am.. it just turns out the "philosophy book" market is saturated with creeps, idiots, and fucking weirdos. So it kinda makes getting through all those nobodies, up into the limelight, pretty hard if it's not fashionable.
Sounds like you fit right in.

King Kong

Dramacrat
Her annoying voice would kill any boner. You could opt for duct tape, but she would have still gotten off half a rant about how all babies are positivist atheists. Also, her proclaimed identity as a daughter of Sapphos, COMPLETELY NONTHEISTIC LESBIAN BECAUSE RELIGION IS A MENTAL DISEASE.
You are right. I might have made a mistake there.

I only looked at the OP pic closely. Upon closer examination of the other pic it does indeed look like a mancunt.

Btw most cunts will not agree to duct tape while being humped. The rare ones that do are the kinky ones and ironically dont need to be duct taped. What you should do is to persuade the cunt to bite on something firm while you ram her cunt. Tell her that you care about her and do not want her to bite her tongue or get hurt in other ways while you are pounding her cunt. Usually works

What she is biting on will have fallen outta her mouth midway through the humping but by then, cunt would have shut her trap apart from the moaning and groaning sounds and the monosyllables

Atomic_Joe

Joevahkiin
Website
www.pown.it

Teenagers don't know about sexual transcendence. Ever seen Hellraiser, @jack? Same thing, only less disemboweling and more ass play.

uberfukken

Custom title
I'm not sure why anyone's even debating this. It's pretty clear that this is a post-op tranny.

"OH GOD HER FACE/CAMELTOE" - how about: OH GOD HER FIVE O CLOCK SHADOW

Took me 15 seconds on google to figure that out and you niggers made it all the way to page 3 going back and forth with it.