EDFs War Megathread

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Call me Tim, Apr 6, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. corpsefriedchicken

corpsefriedchicken
    Expand Collapse
    Reactionary cunt

Phone Sex Operator
    This is even stupider if you ask me. I get the basis for the argument, Donald is pretty reckless when it comes to his mouth. My problem with this is that being reckless with what you say, and being reckless with what you do are two totally different things.
    Especially when what he says is a mean tweet and what he'll supposedly do is launch a high power ICBM or even a nuke. The amount of pressure on the person hitting the 'send' button is worlds apart in the situations.
    To add to this, the Donald Trump we see on twitter/press conferences/rallies, and the Donald Trump that meets with Ambassadors, advisors, eto discuss the actual political game plan are two entirely different sides of the man. He's still a president who is gonna consult countless experts and generals before he makes such a decision.
    I get the feeling people like to really add more dramatic effect to the 'finger on the button' than it really has. As I just said, while the president has the most formally set power in this kind of situation, it's not like the formally set power is enough against the sheer pressure set by the advisors, generals, and US politicians. Also, the UN. Keep in mind, we're entertaining first strike which likely means it won't be kept under closed doors because there will be declaration of war. As soon as war is declared, all the aforementioned groups are gonna throw their hats into the political climate and the decisions regarding the war. Trump knows this as well as the average American. His war with media outlets and Washington politicians has been primarily about stuff that centrists don't give two shits about. Stuff like Tranny bathrooms. He's not do something that could piss off the political center that other presidents haven't already done.

At the end of the day, we're not all gonna wake up one day to find that Trump tweeted something about how North Korea shouldn't have messed with the USA, and turn on the news to find a giant crater where Pyongyang used to be.

#1361 corpsefriedchicken, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  2. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    You're actually wrong, Trump doesnt need to declare war because the US has technically been at war with North Korea since 1950.

3. corpsefriedchicken

corpsefriedchicken
    Expand Collapse
    Reactionary cunt

Phone Sex Operator
    Oh I forgot the war never actually ended, but even then, we still sort of have the whole 'declare an end to the cease fire' thing.
    My point in the long run is that in order for people to think Trump will have US draw first blood, they'd have to boil down the whole process of that to the bare minimum protocol.

4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Yes there is still the armstice in place, which North Korea have broken repeatedly, most recently was only last week

5. SnugglyWugglyBlanket

SnugglyWugglyBlanket
    Expand Collapse
    Warm & Cozy

Blanket
    Nukes aren't actually illegal under the Geneva convention, funnily enough. They break pretty much every tenant of international humanitarian law, but they're not specifically banned. So if there is ever a military base several kilometers in size isolated from any civilian populations, nukes are fair game!

6. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    The US gets it's legal opiates from New Zealand. The street stuff comes from Afgan. Merica's only interest in Afgan is to destroy the Latte Snackbars before they kaboom our Starsmucks overpriced coffee shops.
    The US has gotten exactly 0 drilling rights in Iraq. We nothing from Iraq. The three countries which get the most oil from Iraq due to the war, is France, 9th Place Korea, and China or India. (not sure) Yes three nations which were not involved in OIF2. Go figure.

7. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    The only thing Obama did was waste federal money and watch ESPN for eight years on the taxpayer's dime.

8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Oh dear

9. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

That and rebounding the economy that Republicans crashed after 8 years of Bush.

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Only certain sectors, others he killed even further

11. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Muh coal

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Pretty sure the American economy crashed because banks were forced to give mortgages to individuals with high time preference like your wife's son's father Jamal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  13. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    The whole industrial sector was shut down due to evrr increasing regulations. The only sectors obama boosted was retail

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Apparently the only economic knowledge you have is the export price of Vegemite because that is 100% incorrect.

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  15. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Wrong. Retail is deader than dead. Youtube "abandoned malls" if you require evidence.

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Pray tell.

17. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Then what did obama even do

18. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

19. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Piss off a lot of people who don't have a clue.

20. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    LOL wut?

Allow me to present you a one act play on the subject.

Goliath vs. David: Redux or
    Racist Jew Bankers and their white Goy army of Nazi, racist accountants keep the black man down.

Actors
    Rep Wrangle: A income tax dodge and cheat.
    Bank exec: Personification of the entire banking industry
    Fed: The Federal Reserve
    Perkins: The only non-racist in the banking industry.
    Wall Street: Everyone's favorite whore to pimpslap.

Rep. Wrangle: "Not enough black people own houses. -- Therefore banking system is racist."
    Bank exec: "But, in order to make them qualify for loans, you would have to lower the standard."
    Rep. Wrangle: "Dead give-away. Empirical evidence which the system is racist."
    Perkins: "But what if the system is designed to keep people who cannot pay out of the system?"
    Rep. Wrangle: "Fuck you cracka. Youz a rracist. Youz lucky we doan getz sum reelz hardballin niggas up in here. Fur reelz. I would drop the mic but it's attached to this podium rather securely. What are they saying they have to overly secure everything because a black man might be in the room? RACIST!!"

**Lowers standards***
    A year goes by.
    Rep Wrangle: "Not enough blacks are in their own homes. You fucking racist."

**Lowers standards***
    Perkins: "Couldn't we apply the lowered standards to everyone also and make more money with larger loans?"
    Bank exec: "By Jove, Perkins, that's brilliant."

Bush 43 wins second term.
    Rep. Wrangle: "Not enough blacks own houses. Whitey!!"
    **Happily Lowers standards***

Rep. Wrangle: "Not enough blacks own houses. Whitey We have to beat back Bush with Black owned property.!!"
    **Happily Lowers standards***
    Perkins: Lord master Shecklestein, I am conserned which we may be over extended and if our sheep, I mean our customers start defaulting, we wouldn't have the capital to survive. Perhaps, we should....
    Bank exec: ** enraged ** Not until every last Goy is financially ruined. Grand master Soros commands it. Do not question us ever again.

Market collapses Obama is elected.
    Bank exec: Fed Save us!! Why have you forsaken us Soros!!
    Fed: Shussh. There's nothing to worry about. We'll orchestrate it as you are too big to fail. We will buy your bad, and defaulted loans. You will not lose money. We now have Obama. Our patsy.

Wall Street: Wut about us master? We lost money too. :tear:
    Fed: All will be settled. All will be well. You will be bailed out. Banks you to will be bailed out. And the cherry on top is the taxpayer will foot the bill.
    Wall Street: But, but, I don't see how that would happen.... and... but we won't make as much money as before.
    Fed: Silence. Activate the... Quantitative Easer.
    Perkins: NO! You'll destroy interest rates by flooding the market with a devalued currency! You mad FOOLS. You're irresponsibly printing money and is a cycle which will be more increasingly difficult to stop the longer it goes on!!"
    **Soros enters unexpectedly**
    Fed: MASTER!!
    Bank Exec: MASTER!!
    Perkins: I'm Fucked!!
    Soros: Have this racist Goy killed.
    Perkins: But my mother was Jewish!
    Soros: Have this self-hating Jew killed.

Epilogue:
    And Perkins was condemned to death; he now works as a department supervisor for Kmart -- the automotive section.

Fini.

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List