EDFs War Megathread

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Call me Tim, Apr 6, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    So you capitualte and now want to bring in a red herring. Got it.

The Soviet–Afghan War lasted over nine years, from December 1979 to February 1989. Insurgent groups known as the mujahideen fought against the Soviet Army and the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.Wikipedia

Dates: Dec 25, 1979 – Feb 15, 1989
    Communists under the leadership of Nur Muhammad Tarakiseized power in Afghanistan on April 27, 1978.[4] The new regime—which was divided between Taraki's extremist Khalq faction and the more moderate Parcham—signed a treaty of friendship with the Soviet Union in December of that year.

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1]Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).
    You fail at real history Baya. Leave alternate history to the professionals.
    It still was in collapse or in a state of collapse under Yeltsin. Considering how much a drunkard Yeltsin was, even if he had the best of plans, he wasn't sober long enough to execute them.

The economy, any economy does not behave in a manner like a vehicle, like it is so often described; it is more of a rubber band. Even if "fixes" are created or new markets introduced, it takes time, and money for the general population to adjust to and spend in that market. The larger the market, the longer the lag or delay. Since Merica's and Rooskie populations are similar in size the time it takes to bounce back is similar - 28 to 30 months. Your first chart illustrates this.

2. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    After the bombing of Libya the connection between the IRA and Libya was severed. When OIF kicked off, Moomar ran crying to the US consolate to show what a stand up guy he was. He handed over chem, and bio weapons as an act of "good faith" to prevent him getting ousted. These weapons were illegal to have when he aquired them, illegal when he failed to hand them over to the UN, and illegal when he handed them over to the US at that time.

Invaded Syria? You've been watching too much RT. Baya has infected your brain. Sad.

3. Hitmonchan

Hitmonchan
    Expand Collapse
    Boxer by day. Boxerless at night.

Boxer by day, boxerless at night ;)
    Timmy mah boi, you're boxing above your weight. When Likey's on Ritolin, he's pretty much Alternet with the added meth withdrawals. Throw in the towel.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  4. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    So is that a yes or no to the fact that the US illegally entered Libya

Oh so there arent thousands of US soldiers illegally in Syria, building military bases and bombing Syrian soldiers when they come into US 'territory' ?

5. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

She can't even go a week without posting her job, education, life story, GPS coordinates, photo ID.

Her story was long and detailed. I don't think she has the wits to make that up on the fly.

Baya is Beta

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    She has seversl long and detailed stories accusing people of rape

Ask her about the time she told her parents she was raped instead of just admitting one of her friends got her pregnant

7. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

She was able to describe Baya's actual appearance to the T when everyone still thought he was that abbo looking fuck with a silly hat sucking on a push pop.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    That means nothing

I know what baya looks like, doesnt mean ive met him and he raped my friends

9. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    glass houses, fatty.

your open marriage consists of "Mum - open another bag of Doritos, bby"

10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    NK are threatening to fire multiple missiles at Guam again

They did back down last time they said this, however, intelligence and satellites have been tracking multiple ICBMs and IRBMs being moved around the country in the last day

11. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    LOL Considering you get your history from movies. K.

12. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    No.
    You seem to discount the EU was the ones directly the ones responsible in killing him when he posed no threat. France took the lead in that one, while we sat on the sidelines. Ironically, France was the ones who refused the US to fly over their smelly country to bomb Moomar.

No. Spec Ops are not engineers or sappers. No base building. Plus, the number is about 700-900 total. Mostly Spec Ops and small security force of Marines.

13. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Why cant you stop the mental gymnastics and just say that yes they are in these countries illegally and for no real reason?

14. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    Never would I have believed you would be a cuck for the islamists. Sad.

Stop waffling.
    1. Not "thousands." Stop your liberal propaganda.
    2. in spite of Obama, Merica still has an active anti-terror campaign underway. Merica still reserves the right to defend itself, its interests and its citizens.
    3. If Merica and the UK don't do something it's a well proven fact the UN will do nothing but waste time with silly speeches. It has also been proven, when in situations like this, the situation will get worse and not better.
    4. Nevermind the half dozen of the usual powerplayers which are active in that region, including the US, are in Syria.

If I have to explain the reason why Merica is/has military observers/trainers in Syria to you then you really need to turn in your crown of "Smartest shitposter on EDF."

15. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    How does stating the fact that the US is violating international law make me an Islamist

Fact: Russia and Iran were asked by the Syrian gov to assist them

Fact: US illegally entered the country and despite repeated requests by Syrian gov to leave their sovereign territory they have ignored

Fact: They are not defending themselves from anything seeing as the terrorists they claim to be fighting, they have also publicly admitted to be funding and supplying with arms

16. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    Because you are just regurgitating RT "news." And the position you support or appear to support shifts the balance of power away from non-kabob-boom views.
    You really don't get it do you? K :D

17. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    So you're now saying violating a countries sovereign territory is not a violation of international law?

18. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Why are you arguing something so simple

Just say yes, the United States are in Syria in violation of both US law and International law

19. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    Your moral absolutism is nauseating in the fact it only applies to Mericans.

20. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    Again, the protection of Merica, Mericans, and Merica's interests are no less valuable because they are Merican and a country protecting its own interest is a view held by every single country on Earth.

The Saudis are now involved and will be more involved as time goes on. This is a proxy war between Merica and Iran/Russia. Rather telling in which a 1000 US troops are giving both such butthurt. It belies their military capability. Iran still needs time, and Russia is running out of time. The best way to "win" this is to get the liberal media in the US to hyper-exaggerate the wrongs of the US. It's full on propaganda. I'm rather surprised you fell for it. Or perhaps, it wasn't your fault, you have been lured into the fuzzy feel-good world of RT.