EDFs War Megathread

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Call me Tim, Apr 6, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    It's called spin control.

You mean like how the US or UN stopped Pakistan from getting the bomb?
    China will not help in an offensive war against SK, but will get involved to protect its border with NK, if and when the SK and the US push back into Best Korea. We reached the Yalu River once. It got MacArthur fired.

2. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That may not be the case anymore, especially if North Korea starts conflict. If China gets involved because the NATO/Asiatiac forces get their border pursing the fleeing North Korean forces, they essential start WW3. China isn't like they were with Mao, they are modern nation with diplomatic relations with every productive country. They may not hold themselves to unteneable 2000 year old wartime philosphilies as they once did, especially if it means isolating themselves once again.

3. Stumbles

Stumbles
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I know, but we have so much fun debating about it

4. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Fuck off you sperging autistic doorstop.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  5. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Call me paranoid, but putting the entire US Senate on a bus probably isn't in the best interest of national security.

[​IMG]

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  6. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    This was a the same concern in the Korean war, and the Soviets and China had a vested interest in NK then.

China now, as you said is not China then. China now has real global influence with their manufacturing capacity so they are hardly isolated and likely would not be again.

7. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    That thing about NK flattening Seoul was a joke, i thought you would have picked up on it because i literally said it immediately after criticising Tim for using stuff as an argument with no real evidence to back it up

Seoul is 12,000sqkm you retards

8. haeByung

haeByung
    Expand Collapse
    Best Moves in the Family

Yeah I know this is going nowhere but I'll bite one last time

lol you said that North Korean artys will destroy Seoul in a few hours now you're changing to chem and bio weapons. Nice going there

So how do you think North Koreans will use these weapons? Well there are two ways to do it.

They can either try to break through one of the most heavily guarded airspace in the world with their antiquated planes and drop them, which obviously won't be easy to do. I'm sure few of them might break through but most of them won't and the damage to Seoul will be minimal.
    Or they can fire missiles. We have several layers of missile defense including THAAD, which is being deployed right now, and they should be able to shoot down most of NK's missiles. Even if some manage to evade the defense, damage will be nowhere enough to level an entire city

But yes NK probably will be able to some damage to SK with WMDs. But you clearly said in your first post that you think they will be able to overrun SK using their conventional weapons. That's not even remotely possible.

Also as I said, SK and the U.S. are monitoring NK very closely. If it seems like NK are preparing for attack we can always launch a preemptive attack to stop them from doing so.

Just in case you're going to bring up the Yeon-Pyeong Island attack again, I'll tell you the difference. Yeon-Pyeong Island is a tiny island just off the coast of NK that nobody gives a shit about and has about 100 cilvilian population, 90% of whom are over 60 years old. That's why nobody anticipated it. I would know. It's where I was stationed when I was in the military. Preparation for a large, coordinated attack on Seoul will be much more obvious. And we will strike if there's any sign of them doing so.

As I already said, North Korean artillery fire power is not capable of inflicting any more than minimal damage to Seoul. A fucking typhoon will do more damage to Seoul than the NK artillery.

As I already said, even if they were somehow stupid enough to attack with their artillery, our artillery on the other side of the border would immediately retaliate. It took 13 minutes for the artillery units in Yeon Pyeong Island to fire back. In case of the artillery units along the border? It will take less than 10 minutes.

FYI, in the Yeon Pyeong Island attack, they fired around 170 shells and managed to kill 2 soldiers. That's how shitty their artillery is. They still use those hand-operated guns with no digitalized fire control system. Ya know, shit you can see only in museums in South Korea.
    lol upper hand in air superiority. It's not even comparable. Much of NK's air force is composed of shit like MiG-15, MiG-17 and Mi-19, which were planes used in the Korean War. These things will get shot down before they even reach the target. Few of them that somehow break through will be met by jets like these
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAI_T-50_Golden_Eagle
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II
    It won't even be a fight

The only aircraft the North Koreans have that can put up some fight is MiG-29 but they only possess around 40 of them and most of them are used to guard Pyeong-Yang. And even those are no match for the state of the art fighter jets SK has

NK pilots also receive very little training because they lack fuel. This is what constitutes typical North Korean Air Force's training. And it's not an exaggeration at all

You have got to be kidding me. North Korea is so poor that they can't even feed their soldiers let alone train them. North Korean soldiers have to either harvest their own food or steal from villages just to feed themselves

[​IMG]

What you call "spec-ops" in North Korea are a few soldiers who are just a little better fed and trained. Just because they're called "spec-ops" don't mean they're badass super soldiers. A typical infantry grunt in South Korea is better trained than they are.

And how the hell are they going infiltrate South Korea in the first place? Assuming everything goes right, North Koreans are capable of landing around 5000 spec ops troops in Korea with An-2 and LCAC. And of course that is unlikely. A lot them will be shot down or malfunction and they will probably land maybe half of them. What the hell can you do with a couple thousand "spec-op" soldiers with no logistic or aerial support? And somehow you're suggesting a couple thousand "spec-op" soldiers are capable of seizing airfields and sowing chaos all over Korea.

Unlike what civilians think, spec-op guys aren't superhuman.

Also when were they "proved to be capable"? Have you ever seen them in action?

Do you know what happened the last time these "spec-op" soldiers infiltrated Korea? The fucking reserves killed them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Gangneung_submarine_infiltration_incident

Yeah you're making up some ridiculous scenario.
    lol little has changed since 1950? Are you on crack?

In 1950 SK was just liberated from Japan 5 years ago and was one of the poorest countries in the world. Now we're one of the richest countries in Asia while NK is still one of the poorest countries in the world. While NK still uses leftover weapons from the war that ended 70 years ago, SK now has one of the top 10 military in the world.

If you know anything about SK and NK instead of making up stuff just to argue, you would know that it is impossible for NK to win a war against SK, let alone SK with American support.

I'm sure you'll never stop responding with more bullshit so I'm not gonna continue anymore. You can continue with your 12 year-old military fantasy

#528 haeByung, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  9. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
  10. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Back on topic

Israel bombed Syria again

11. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    lolwut

did you forget where you were posting?

reported

12. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I reported your report

13. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    My report was rejected with the following:
    "Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'US to act while the UN finds it's balls.' - Scumhook is a gay faggot niggerfaggot manlover"

If i didn't know better, I'd say the administration here doesn't take reporting very seriously.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I take everything seriously

• List
  15. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Yes, I can tell.

16. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    NK fired another missile

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  17. Hater

Hater
    Expand Collapse
    Cyber Bully

Director of operations at Authority
    I gotcha fam

18. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I get the alerts as they come in alright

And failed or not, it creates more tension

19. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Lol watch out for those 100mph ballistic missiles

20. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    I am Groyper Supreme

Bullshit Artist.
    I have not made any statements which haven't been already said by commanding officers of Merican forces and intelligence officers who are highly versed on that theater.
    The Merican and western intelligence agencies have literally been saying the same line for what now the last 14-17 years, "NK is five years away from a working ICBM."

Something is not right. Yes, no, Fuck off?
    Fuck off it is then.

There is no anti arty round available at this time. Chem and bio weapons can be the payloads of arty shells, in fact that was the first way of delivering them. The sole purpose for attacking Seoul is to cause massive civilian casualties. This can be achieved with the chem, bio arsenal Best Korea currently has.

Rational counter argument. You clearly are thinking clearly.

Well your well "educated" assessment flies in the face of several military commanders and intelligence officers. Perhaps you should go to the Pentagon. US Government contracts pay very well Byung.

:D

Agreed Best Korea's airforce would not really be a factor. But then again the threat is not from Best Korea's airforce. Again, you're supposedly asian, calculate how many flights Not entirely bad Korea's each individual combat plane (aprox 600) would have to make if they destroyed 10 arty pieces in one flight -- with out taking a loss and having a turn around time of zero.

Which is why time is the pressing thing for Best Korea, which is why I said they most likely use a massive "human wave attack" and attempt to blitzkrieg the northern part of the SK. Which is the same attack plan Best Korea used when Not entirely bad Korea made their unhonorable and traitorous attack on the peace loving inhabitants of Best Korea.

I'm guessing Best Korea is using hunger as a motivational tool to not only to inspire but to also purge their population. Unreasonable, unsound? -- yes, but we are capable of understanding the true genius of Best Korea.

Let's say 1/3 of Best Korea's forces are destroyed outright in the first attack, then there are not 300K mouths to feed. The reason, I'm guessing here, is those fearless, loving and peaceful defenders of Best Korea are to make it and take a SK airbase. The benefit would be twofold: it will reduce the demand on supplies, though and nullify a good portion of Not entirely bad Korea and the Bastard Merican airpower.

This can be said of all Spec Ops forces. But they are also more far committed. That's the real thing. Again you miss that Spec Ops Divisions are all fighting men. Their are not specific medical, logistical and intelligence battalions, etc., etc., etc. -- those types of units, they are attached to Spec Ops. The Bastard Merican forces number is a total number, which includes medical, logistical, etc., etc., etc. personnel.
    The official western estimation of Best Korea's Gracious Superhumans is a force of 60K- 180K not 5K. So ----

They have infiltrated the most heavily guarded piece of real estate, the DMZ, to plant booby traps which kill or maim SK solders. That's not something to be taken lightly.

What you post as a failure, is actually the tactic NK will use these forces. Their sub force which is mostly an insertion vehicle which vastly outnumbers and can easily overwhelm SK counter sub capabilities. This also doesn't include the attempts, some of which I'm sure will consist of little more than dumping some of them into a rowboat. They most likely use them, as I said, to infiltrate and cause panic in the rear: assassinations of civil, military and police leaders and guerilla attacks on troop and supply movements.

Spec ops forces are often not used as direct battle troops. NK Spec Ops missions would be mainly a propaganda and recruitment focus, and destroying communications much like any other army.

Lastly, will SK have the resources to destroy every Best Korean Spec Ops unit while engaged in a full on battle?
    The topography has not changed. Topography dictates in how ground forces can and will be able to move in either defense or attack. The country is basically infantry country. To my knowledge, there are no great steppes of Korea. Tank and mechanized units would be mainly limited to the coasts and roads.
    The ratio of the armies have not really changed. They maintain a 3+ to 1 advantage.

You are really asking and expecting a lot from 600 planes.

#540 Call me Tim, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Autism Autism x 2
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List