EDF: The Movie

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Media' started by Atomic_Joe, Aug 31, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I started drinking the moment I got home and read some threads and though HEY. THE PEOPLE AT EDF COULD MAKE A MOVIE. How hard could it be? Twilight had 3 movies and made a shitload of money, and the cunt that wrote that shit was at least 50 times more talentless than all of us put together.

Action movie: SLUT COMMANDOS. Sluts with machine guns shooting the crap out of bulldykes...ON MARS. The Slut Commandos are all huge breasted whores that make out at LEAST every 15 minutes. Gratuitous, slow motion shots of big tittied babes shooting automatic weapons. I gurantee it would sell.

Comedy movie: Fucking whatever. Make up a title. The forum itself is a comedy movie. Call it EDF: The Movie, whatever. Put it on a really shitty college campus, and film the nonsense. It'd essentially be Animal House Part 2: Electric Boogaloo...which would be awesome.

Drama: The Trixie Debacle. Beefrave Loses His Mind. Sherrod: The White Whale of Fail. Whatever. Showcase some pathetic loser watch from their point of view as they get royally pwn'd by the forces that be...or the user base. Whatever.

Romance: Pass. No one here knows what that is.

Horror: Make up something about rape. Only it's from the rapist's point of view, and here is the kicker: the rapist gets away with everything.

Thriller: Uh...I don't know. Something thrilling. Having to come up with the money to keep shit running smooth before midnight. Bailing a user out of jail that was framed for having CP.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    That's a great idea! Except for the significant lack of talent, money and practical knowledge in making movies.

I'm all for this but only if...

[​IMG]

...is a line in the movie.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  3. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    It's just crazy and stupid enough to work.

SHE WANTS THE DIDDLY.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    That can even be the title of the movie.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  5. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    The Mariana saga could be a ripoff of Mark David Chapman stalking John Lennon.