EDF Political Aspergers Map

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by uberfukken, Jul 29, 2015.

1. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

LMAO some of my posts didn't show. Oh well. Here's a cute tidbit.

• Autism x 1
    • Butthurt x 1
    • Fuck off retard x 1
    • Kill Yourself x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  2. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

https://s18.lol/jwn387w5l/1493863122.kurikia_unstoppable_force_vs_immovable_object.png.jpg

IT'S STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Diaperfic

At the top of Post Town's hill, which overlooked the grassy northern expanse of the Pokémon world, a few members of the renowned adventure team, the Fireflies, decided to spend some time resting. At the prompting of their leader Blaze, a human turned Tepig, the members of the Fireflies were told to take the day off to relax and rest up. The few members who went to the hill, Blaze, Emolga, and Virizion, originally came to do some midday sunbathing, their rumps all swaddled in thick crinkling diapers, typical for all Pokémon in the area, of course.

However, of the trio of Pokémon, the small, fluffy electric-type had something on his mind for quite a while. And a day off from the constant tough missions and adventures into dungeons was a perfect chance to tell it to Blaze.

The quiet, breezy afternoon was interrupted by a chattering Emolga.

"Come oooon, Blaze! L-look, I'll even use big words! We, the Fireflies, should concentrate our... er, innumerous assets to... ameliorate this paramount, uh... complication!"

The Tepig, lying on his side in the grass, opened an eye, peering at the Emolga standing beside him. "What? Speak normally. And what complication, Emolga?"

"Ugh! It's what I've been trying to tell you for like, the past ten minutes! There's a problem with our team!" Emolga nearly whined out. He'd been dancing around in place while he was talking so much, that the crinkling of his diaper threatened to drown out his voice. Blaze didn't seem too impressed, the usually quiet Tepig doing what he did best: fizzle out the conversation.

"A talk about the team? Emolga... can't it wait until tomorrow? I told you, we're taking the day off from any adventuring-related business."

"But--!"

"No buts." Blaze looked over to Virizion, who was also laid down. She quickly closed her eyes as soon as Blaze met eyes with her, trying to ignore the two and get a few good moments of snoozing. "Maybe except Virizion's butt. You tend to use her diaper as a pillow, right? Go and sleep, silly." Virizion's eyes shot back open and she glared at the grinning Blaze.

"Wh-wh-what!? Huuuuh!? Who said I d-d-did that? I don't know what you're talking about!" Emolga stammered, his whole face turning red. He quickly shook his head and stomped over in front of Blaze, his crinkling padding inches from the Tepig's snout. "Don't tease me, y-you hear? And it can't wait until tomorrow! I've got something really important to say about our team!"

Blaze groaned and closed his eyes, rolling onto his belly and looking up at the flustered Emolga. "Sigh... Not like I'm gonna get any sleep after this, anyways. Okay, what's on your mind?"

"Finally! Okay! Blaze-- we need to start improving the whole team's defense and special defense capabilities. In fact, that's what we should solely focus on from here on out!"

Blaze gave a dumbfounded stare, blinking at Emolga. Where did that come from? Virizion lifted her head as well, the topic actually being something worth listening to.

"Uh... Focus on just our defensive capabilities? What brought that up, Emolga?" Blaze asked, tilting his head.

"N-n-nothing, nothing! But it's a good idea, right Blaze? You just need to say yes, is all." Emolga seemed to have the tell-tale tone of voice for whenever he's hiding something.

"...No," Blaze simply replied.

"What? Wh-why not?" Emolga almost whined the last part out.

"Fireflies is a team that's focused on attack. Haven't you ever heard the saying, the best defense is a good offense? We've always fought our battles that way."

"But defense is important, too! What's the point of exploring new dungeons if we always have to be afraid of encountering tough baddies?"

"I admit, defense isn't something to be ignored. But it's not like any of us are lacking there, either. Besides, when you have strong attacking capabilities, the enemy can't even touch you." Blaze stood up and turned around, showing off his thickly padded rear to Emolga. "See my diaper? Ever see me go into a dungeon without wearing this kind? Scope Diapers allow me to land more frequent critical hits. My battles with enemies don't last long because I make sure to finish them quickly."

Emolga practically glared at the Tepig's diapered rump. It was true, the white diaper was adorned with red symbols that looked like targeting reticules. And it certainly didn't disappoint; ever since Blaze had started wearing that kind, he'd never seen the Tepig use more than two or three moves to beat an enemy unless they were exceptionally strong.

"Y-yeah? So what?" Emolga retorted. Blaze raised an eyebrow.

"So what? So, that means this style of battling is working. There's a reason we're known as the strongest adventuring team out there. I equip everyone on Fireflies with attack-oriented equipment because it works for us."

Virizion stayed silent, watching the two. Blaze wasn't making things up: wrapped around her waist was a large Coalition Diaper, which allowed for easier execution for team attacks. And around Emolga's bottom was a Special Diaper, chosen specifically to enhance his electric attacks. As team leader, Blaze had steered everyone on the Fireflies to be excellent with offensive capabilities, and judging by their track record, it definitely worked.

Emolga didn't want to give in so easily, though. But at the same time, he couldn't find the right comebacks to say to Blaze. He had to do something to prove his point... The Tepig's diapered rear was still pointed at him, Blaze looking over his shoulder as he waited for Emolga to say something.

"Well... you..!" Emolga squeezed his eyes shut and lifted up a paw, then with an (adorably) grumpy face, brought that paw swinging forward, landing with a ringing "Thwack!" on Blaze's diapered rear end. The Tepig gasped and recoiled, taking a few steps forward. Virizion's eyes widened.

"H-hah! Well, did you feel that? Not with a diaper that thick, I'm sure! That's the power of defense, Blaze!" Emolga burst into laughter, even as Blaze's cheeks turned a shade closer to red from the humiliating move.

"Wh-what was that about? F-fine! Two can play at that!" Blaze's hooves dug into the soil and his large-diapered rear raised up slightly towards Emolga. The electric-type was just ending his laughter before he noticed the white poofy mass suddenly being thrusted towards him. With a cloud of Poképowder and a loud crinkling "Fwump!" Emolga was sent tumbling backwards across the grass, finally rolling to a stop on his tummy, giving a dazed look of disbelief towards Blaze.

"So? Did you feel that, Emolga? With a diaper this thick, I'm sure you did!" Blaze taunted, wiggling his padded rear teasingly at the Sky Squirrel Pokémon.

"Guys..." Virizion quietly interrupted. Neither seemed to register it.

"B-Blaze! Ohh, you've done it, now!" Emolga shot, hastily stumbling onto his feet.

"You started it!" Blaze shot back as he turned around, the grin on his face long gone. "What're you even going on about? Tell me, Emolga: have we ever failed a mission?"

"I-I, well, no we haven't. But who cares! It's not like we're perfect-- we still have plenty of close calls!"

"Plenty is an overstatement! Besides, all that matters is that we get the job done and we do it right. We've gone this far without changing anything and we haven't ever lost. Why should we start now?"

"Ugh, you're way too stubborn!"

"You're both being stubborn," came Virizion's voice, moving between the two bantering Pokémon.

"V-Virizion! Hah! We'll settle this with her. Go on, tell him Virizion! Which is better, attack or defense?" Emolga loudly asked, confident that she would back him up. Blaze leered, but kept silent, wanting to see if that was the case.

"Sigh. Both have their advantages, obviously. Different adventuring teams focus on different strategies." She turned towards Emolga. "When Fireflies was formed, we didn't concern ourselves with that. We just did what was natural, and that's the key."

"What was natural?" Emolga's bravado slowly dissipated.

"Yeah. Everyone in our team happened to be better suited to a fighting style that revolved around a strong offense. It's just what we gravitated towards. Blaze saw that and decided to utilize it. Isn't that right?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, look at you, Emolga. Even when we're in a dire situation, I still watch you gliding around with a smile on your face, sending a frenzy of lightning bolts towards all our foes. When the rest of us are being overwhelmed, you're the one who fights the hardest."

"Wh-what..?" Emolga paused, taking it as a compliment.

"Don't look so stunned, Emmie," Virizion cheerfully teased.

"A-ah! Don't call me that in front of him..! I-I mean, ever! Don't call me that, ever!" Emolga interjected, his face going red again.

"...In any case, that goes for all of us, really. We're just not the type to let the enemy decide the pace of the battle. So, if you asked me whether attack or defense is better, that's not the right question. The question is, which one is right for us? And in the end, it turned out to be attack," Virizion finished.

"Mm..." Emolga's cheeks puffed in annoyance. He was very unsatisfied with her answer. It almost sounded as if... she were siding with Blaze!

"F-fine! See if I care! I was just tryin' to help the team!" Emolga yelled, crossing his arms and turning away from both his teammates, plopping his diapered rear on the grass with a "thump."

Virizion and Blaze shared concerned looks. Blaze took a couple steps towards the grumpy Emolga, choosing his words carefully. "Emolga, I was just--"

"No! I don't wanna hear another word from you, Blaze," Emolga pouted, shutting his eyes tight. Virizion stepped forward and leaned down to Emolga, giving a soft nuzzle to the back of his head. Emolga nearly jumped in his seat and flailed his arms.

"Emolga. Blaze is also thinking about what's best for the team. All of us are. Come, now. Why don't you tell both of us what brought this up?"

"I.. I don't wanna."

"Come now, Emolga. There's obviously something behind this, isn't there?"

"No. I don't wanna. Not unless Blaze says yes," Emolga huffed.

Blaze's eyes widened. "What? We just told you why we can't do tha--"

"Blaze, hush," Virizion interrupted. The Tepig gave a questioning look. Virizion silently looked back at Blaze and winked at him, along with a small smile. "Emolga, don't be a silly head."

"I'm... not a silly head."

"Yes, you're being a silly head right now," Virizion continued in a very motherly tone. Blaze had to tilt his head, not used to seeing Virizion show that side of herself. "You're being a biiiig silly head," she gave another ticklish nuzzle to the back of Emolga's head.

"A-hehehe..! N-no! Stop teasing me," Emolga stammered, trying to keep his composure.

"Sigh, oh well. I was going to ask you to play Kangaskhan game with me and see if that'd cheer you up, but..."

"Wh-what?" Emolga quickly whipped his head around, his eyes looking a little bigger than usual. "Y-y-you wanted to play the K-Kangaskhan game..?"

"Kangaskhan game?" Blaze muttered under his breath.

"Yeah. I certainly did. Especially if that meant seeing a smile on your face, Emolga. But if you just want to be left alone right now, Blaze and I would be happy to--"

"N-no, wait! I never said I-I wanted to be left alone," Emolga pleaded, spinning around and standing up. Emolga twiddled his paws, diaper softly crinkling about. "Blaze... sorry."

"Huh? I-it’s fine," Blaze let out in an unsure tone. It wasn’t because he was still upset with Emolga, but rather because he had never seen this side of both his teammates before. At least, not right in front of him.

"That's my Emolga," Virizion cheered. She sat down on her padded rump and moved her forelegs away from her diaper, right in front of Emolga. "Go on, then. Climb aboard, silly. I'm already double diapered."

"R-right now? B-but Blaze is here..!" Emolga's cheeks turned a bright red.

"It's alright, Emmie. Blaze doesn't mind," she returned, winking at the Tepig. "Just climb in and tell us both what's wrong, okay?" Blaze did his best to keep a straight face, afraid to smile or frown or look confused. He just nodded.

Emolga looked between his two teammates, paws twiddling faster. "O-okay, I g-guess..." he forced out. Blaze was still unsure what the Kangaskhan game was, but if it made Emolga happier, he had no objections.

Emolga was very embarrassed to be doing it in front of Blaze, but he slowly waddled towards Virizion. His paws reached up and grabbed the waistband of Virizion's diaper, gently pulling it open. The smaller Pokémon pulled himself up... and over. His top half dove right in between Virizion's double diapers, his padded rump getting stuck on the outside.

"U-uh... A little help?" came his muffled voice, his back paws wiggling about. Virizion gave a chuckle.

"Of course." With that, Virizion lifted a hoof and pushed it right against the back of Emolga's poofy bottom, gently pushing the rest of him inside. The contact made Emolga squeak, but he managed to scramble into Virizion's diaperfront. Blaze watched as the outside of Virizion's diaper bulged and convulsed as Emolga got himself settled, eventually peeking his head and arms out of Virizion's diaper.

"Th-there..." Emolga softly spoke.

"Comfy, my little Emolga?" Virizion playfully asked.

"Y-yeah... Thanks."

The Kangaskhan game. "Ohhh..." Blaze quietly let out in realization. Emolga was pretty much using Virizion's diaper like a Kangaskhan pouch. And while it was a little strange for the Tepig to see his teammates, who were both very fierce battlers with strong personalities act this way... it was undoubtedly adorable to him. Blaze was cut from his staring with Virizion's voice.

"Blaze. Come over here." The fire-type couldn't help but gulp, slowly walking towards his two teammates and sitting down in front of them, his own padding crinkling below.

"Y-yeah?"

"You're our leader, so you have the final call in the end... But whatever Emolga has to say next, do be sure to hear him out. Promise?" Virizion asked.

"That goes without saying, o-of course," Blaze responded. Emolga sank a little deeper into Virizion's diaper.

"Now, then... Emolga, why don't you tell Blaze and me what's wrong?"

"Nnf... Y-you promise you won't laugh?" Emolga asked in a quiet tone.

"I promise," Virizion replied.

"Me too," Blaze added.

"Okay..." Emolga looked down, his paws ducking behind Virizion's diaper and into his own. Quite a symphony of crinkles could be heard from all the movement, and then, a distinct ruffling noise. Paper. Emolga pulled out a single page of paper, which had bold coloring and writing all over it. Most notably, it had a picture of a Raichu sporting an almost unusually large and thick diaper around it's waist.

He dropped it out from the "pouch" he was in and it landed between Virizion and Blaze. Blaze stepped closer and turned the sheet of paper so he could read it. "This is... From HAPPI."

"Helping Adventurous Pokémon Prosper Institution? What could it be?" Virizion asked. Emolga didn't speak.

"It looks like an announcement... or maybe a brochure of sorts. Listen, I'll read it:"

Introducing, the new and improved Deluxe Shield Diaper!

Engineered by the finest researchers at HAPPI headquarters, this diaper is a must-have for any aspiring adventurer! Made for Pokémon who are ready to take a hit, this diaper provides a huge boost for any Pokémon's defense and special defense capabilities! Crafted with high quality, high endurance materials, this diaper with its super-poof design allows for resistance to the most fierce attacks! And infused with defense-enhancing PokéPower into every strand, the most powerful attacks are negated with this ultra-thick diaper!

Approved by the adventuring team known to be the shining example for defense, the members of the Shield of Aegis all chose this diaper as their number one choice!

Want to be the best of the best? Don't waste any more time and buy this diaper today!

Warning, ultra-thick design may become a big hindrance to speed and evasiveness!

Blaze blinked as he finished. "Wait, Emolga... All of this was because you were trying to convince me to buy the team a new brand of diapers?"

"A-aaah! I told you not to laugh!" Emolga whined.

"I-I didn't!" Blaze returned.

"But you were going to!"

"Emolga." Virizion intervened. "Is it true?"

"Ugh... y-yeah, that's what it was about." He sunk back down into Virizion's diaper in defeat, only his eyes and ears showing.

"...Emolga, it sounds amazing and all, but read it here. It's ultra-thick design may become a big hindrance to speed and evasiveness. You won't be able to even glide at that point," Blaze reasoned.

"...I don't want it for mrmr..." Emolga muttered.

"...Sorry?" Blaze tilted his head.

"I-I said I don't want it for its abilities..."

"What do you want it for then, Emolga?" Virizion asked. Emolga's face and cheeks blushed red again.

"W-well, look at it," Emolga hinted. Virizion and Blaze looked back at the picture of the Raichu sporting one of the "Shield Diapers". It looked pretty happy and pretty comfy to be in them, even with the diapers being, well, absurdly thick. "Th-they're, uh... they're really poofy."

"You want them... because they're poofy?" Blaze asked.

"Well... yeah!" Emolga forced out.

"You mean to tell me that you wanted me to change our team's entire fighting dynamic... to get your paws on thicker diapers?"

"U-uh, no! Well, yeah, but... no! N-not really!"

"Which is it, Emolga? It's alright," Virizion urged. Emolga sighed and squeezed the edge of Virizion's diaper.

"Ugh... Okay, h-here's the thing. Most of the Poké we obtain goes towards improving Paradise. A-and that's good! That's what I wanna do. B-but it also means we don't always get a lot'a money to buy, y'know, luxury stuff," Emolga explained. "I thought if I asked Blaze out right about spending money on these, he'd say no. Because, y'know, I'd just use them to relax 'n stuff." Blaze and Virizion met eyes as Emolga sulked deeper into the diaper.

"Emolga..." Blaze began. He couldn't hold it any longer though, and he cracked a smile. "...Do I look like I'm your mom or something?"

"Wh-what?" Emolga questioned.

"You don't have to be afraid to ask me for things you wanna buy. You help earn the money for all of us, and even more importantly, we're friends. As long as it's okay with the rest of the Fireflies, well, we can buy all the stuff you want. Shield Diapers included."

"Y-you mean it?" Emolga immediately perked up.

"Yeah. Just promise me, no more elaborate schemes, okay?" Blaze grinned.

"Y-yeah, sure! Woohoo!" the electric-type cheered, bouncing happily in Virizion's diaper. "A-ah, uh... Thanks, Blaze!"

Blaze smiled wider along with Virizion, the now giddy Emolga having a mini-celebration in Virizion's diapers.

"Well, I'm glad things are settled," Virizion commented. Just as she did, Blaze got up and walked past the two, heading for the path leading down the hill, back into Post Town. "Blaze? Where're you going?"

"Huh? Nowhere," Blaze replied as he stopped and glanced back, a smirk on his face. "Just off to the nearest HAPPI outpost. Gotta check if these things are in stock, after all."

"Wh-what!? You're getting some right now!?" Emolga asked excitedly, peeking around Virizion's body, still snug in her padding.

"Come on. After all that, you expect me not to check these things out?" Blaze playfully replied. "I'm leaaaaving," he said as he wagged his poofy rear with every step.

"A-ah! Let's go too, Virizion! Forward march!" Emolga commanded. The grass-type chuckled and gracefully stood up, her pampers bulging beneath with the weight of a very excited electric type.

"I seem to recall that we're playing the Kangaskhan game, not the Virizion is a chariot game," she playfully replied, making her way to catch up to Blaze, the members of Fireflies in for a very poof-filled night.

• Shit Post x 1
    • Autism x 1
    • Fuck off retard x 1
    • Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  3. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Welp this proves it. Liberals are autistic. /thread

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  4. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    This is why you don't give your babies soda.

5. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

tryhard sage
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I dont mind the furry porn

• Bait Bait x 1
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • List
  7. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

tryhard sage
    ffs this was actually a decent show

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

http://lol/81/1bT6=aUUK1.jpg
    http://lol/94/V9LcUV_Vci.jpg http://lol/70/G8xHQ32JEM.jpg http://lol/75/jBTuMHGbiV.jpg http://lol/97/b&U!XzPeS7.jpg http://lol/94/1Pxso27aPl.jpg http://lol/94/aO~RFv!HrI.jpg http://lol/93/ATgQEvSks&.jpg http://lol/83/pZEihmKfWq.jpg http://lol/78/7ten=3~5Ej.jpg http://lol/99/XxsGRb3j2o.png http://lol/99/=yWg5WZ=s8.jpg http://lol/96/0XxSVAe3!2.jpg http://lol/87/gDfOH!ZrUT.jpg http://lol/83/QWfdJQqvVI.jpg http://lol/85/Xh37&ZWNSE.png http://lol/88/~qY7&wp0e7.jpg http://lol/89/S!o0wGywul.jpg [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] http://lol/76/tpbSbwIeoT.jpg

• Kill Yourself x 2
    • I Agree x 1
    • Shit Post x 1
    • Autism x 1
    • Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  9. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

tryhard sage
    God fucking dammit I've already almost used up most of my monthly cellular data

• Like Like x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  10. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Better start flipping burgers so ur stepdaddy don't yank ur phone privs

• Like Like x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  11. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  13. ilovemenandwomen

ilovemenandwomen
    Expand Collapse
    Butthurt

Kill yourself.

14. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

furry diapers bring all the ED admins to the yard

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  15. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

tryhard sage
    whose sock is this already

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    ;)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

tryhard sage
    I suspected it was you

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  18. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

http://d.lol/art/sssonic2/1469696434/1469696434.sssonic2_rasp2_com01.png

• Autism Autism x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  19. Linkermann

Linkermann
    Expand Collapse
    Plain and Simple

Here I am filling out tests instead of writing boring compositions. I'm awful.

Untitled.

20. Linkermann

Linkermann
    Expand Collapse
    Plain and Simple

@Likeicare Why are you looking at furry diaper porn?

21. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Is that what was being posted

22. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1520566688/1520566688.blitzdrachin_p1.png
    http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1520566861/1520566861.blitzdrachin_p2.png
    http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1520567064/1520567064.blitzdrachin_p3.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1520634470/1520634470.blitzdrachin_p4.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1520643806/1520643806.blitzdrachin_p5.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1520822012/1520822012.blitzdrachin_p51.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1520868617/1520868617.blitzdrachin_p7.png
    http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1523589317/1523589317.blitzdrachin_p8.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1523589346/1523589346.blitzdrachin_p9.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1523778108/1523778108.blitzdrachin_p10.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1523778327/1523778327.blitzdrachin_p11.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526335029/1526335029.blitzdrachin_p12.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526335359/1526335359.blitzdrachin_p13.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526335845/1526335845.blitzdrachin_p14.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526336234/1526336234.blitzdrachin_p15.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526499429/1526499429.blitzdrachin_p16.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526499723/1526499723.blitzdrachin_p17.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526500554/1526500554.blitzdrachin_p18.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526501054/1526501054.blitzdrachin_p19.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526599723/1526599723.blitzdrachin_p20.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526600077/1526600077.blitzdrachin_p21.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526600261/1526600261.blitzdrachin_p22.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526685627/1526685627.blitzdrachin_p23.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526685975/1526685975.blitzdrachin_p24.png http://d.lol/art/blitzdrachin/1526686366/1526686366.blitzdrachin_p25.png

23. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Is this like the black power cock thing or is he doing it as a joke?

24. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I dunno tbh. He only spams furry porn and quotes from white power forums. Not sure if it's sincere or ironic.

• List
  25. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

tryhard sage
    Idk if you can still see Shoutbox archives or not but one time, before I had OEF on ignore, I saw him take a quick break from spamming and jokingly asked if ED's servers crashed yet.

I think the mundane news threads were actually his original form of spamming.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  26. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Who was the last person to seriously try trolling this place. It's been awhile I think.

27. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

I have no idea. I was retired and at the beach for 2017.

28. Linkermann

Linkermann
    Expand Collapse
    Plain and Simple

Anyone who tries to troll EDF is an utter moron.

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  30. OneEyedFreak

OneEyedFreak
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

http://lol/78/&nFMAsbkV8.png
    http://lol/82/XLlzWAL7Om.png http://lol/95/qMxMOlbEtj.png http://lol/75/7cg0b2eZNa.png http://lol/85/Qfz6f6WdWg.png http://lol/95/3R2RiW2s4e.png http://lol/79/7txbdzhC10.png http://lol/74/cwhveG6CtS.png http://lol/94/JR3lbDL8=L.png http://lol/99/oE7B70lWHV.png http://lol/77/2lRWx!=7HW.png http://lol/97/eNj7JsPj~P.png http://lol/77/9xl~LaENH~.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List