ED worthy?

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by RebelKitty, Jul 29, 2011.

1. RebelKitty

RebelKitty
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Been a long-time reader of ED, but I feel like contributing.

I've been (painfully) lurking over this one tard on the site, and I'm wondering if he seems to be worthy of an article.

http://x-pl.deviantart.com (his main account) and http://jonathan111.deviantart.com

He does shitty reviews on furry cartoons/movies and websites with a severe lack of even the most basic of English skills.

And according to his early comments, he supposedly has a YouTube account too (but I have yet to know what his username is).

Opinions?

2. FormaldehydeFag

FormaldehydeFag
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You should have put this in the "Small Things" thread as I'm not sure he is article worthy.

3. Zombie Neith

Zombie Neith
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Admin Assistant
    Home Page:
    I don't think so. There are plenty of Sonicfags with a poor grasp of English.

4. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Needs more trolling to create angry youtube outburst plzkthx

5. Clockwork-Like

Clockwork-Like
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

http://abbiestract.deviantart.com
    She has a nice little journal about me up there. As much as it did hurt me to read it though, I'm gonna move on, I just thought some people would like investigate her. She is quite defensive about her work.
    Her LiveSteam recordings are riddling in her outburst at me (unless she's deleted them)
    Most of the outburst were about me telling her to stop being ignorant and be more open minded.

Let's see, what else to add. Some background on her? She's a soon to be sophomore, Christian, she's been home schooled up until last year, she's chubby, her moms a youth pastor(also very nice, but controlling), she calls her mom a bitch behind her back every time her mom punishes her. Her dads a retired marine I think... I know he works on computers for a living. He fixed mine when he was drunk... but... yeah, it's fine.

I don't mean for this to sound whiny or something needy, I mean, I dunno. I had a good friend up until the last month of the school year and then she flips her shit. People who know me well enough and who've read her nonsense can easily tell that she's not being truthful. (and people who know her know that those issues are things within herself)

What brought on her final shit flipping. Trigun.
    She was looking up Trigun official artwork and bashing it and saying she could draw better. That was just one of those moments where I just went *head-to-nearest-hard-object*.

And since she's so well-versed in the ways of a troll, she knows all the secrets! I made the misjudgment of showing her ED... I thought she'd be mature about it. Then again, what was I expecting from a 14 year old? I was showing her Linkaton's article, since Linka sort of hurt one of my friends.
    And I showed the little freshi the offended page. Though she only got partway through it because her computer blocks almost all the images for some reason.

Though, I find it funny that she said her mom trust me more than her... That's sort of saying something about what type of person you are, if your own mother doesn't trust you.

I'm just thinking if someone with a particular grammar wrote an article of her it would be a laugh, I'm just not very good with making satirical sounding works. Though I do try to stay unbiased. I guess I do have my moments... I dunno.
    What is your thought on this?

6. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You already posted this

7. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    lol'd

8. Bogus Journey

Bogus Journey
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

being a fucking loser
    The majority of the posts you've made on this forum is about this one tartlet.

9. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Well it's obvious they signed up expressly to raise a personal army
    Said user is pretty terrible though

10. Clockwork-Like

Clockwork-Like
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

sorry..
    I guess I just don't know how to react to her. I don't want to build an army, I just want to... I dunno, tell people. Add detail. Just... bored... hmm

11. Nomad

Nomad
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I've seen way worse that are more deserving of an article than her. Also, you mentioned her before and we got the message.

12. Clockwork-Like

Clockwork-Like
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Sorry. Just thought that since it was a different little thread or whatever other people would be in it I guess.. Oh well

13. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

It's still the DA board
    Every thread here is read by the exact same people

14. Clockwork-Like

Clockwork-Like
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

oh, ok. I understand that now. Thanks.