ED needs your help

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by zaiger, Oct 19, 2012.

1. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    We got a bunch of fraudulent donations (chargebacks) last month, which our credit card processor just took back, and now we are a couple hundred dollars short. They took $400 so far this week ($400 that we just spent on the server bill for the wiki), but we only need about $200. Whatever you can do to help would be great.

PM me on the forum or email me at zaiger at encyclopediadramatica dot se if you want to donate

Also, if you don't want to donate, just don't donate. I don't want to hear shit about selling out when I myself have already spent $200 of my own money this week on ED to help cover the chargebacks. I would just pay the rest of it but I just don't have it right now.

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Are you going to promote this on twitter and other mediums?

3. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    um not right now. I just want to see if any of the regular users will pony up before I have to resort to asking the public. every time we have to ask for donations on the wiki or something we end up getting hordes of people calling us sellouts and jews and shit, and I would rather not deal with it if I don't have to.

4. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    We may have a holiday donation drive on the wiki in a month or so so that we can pay for our hosting for the year, but right now we are $200 in the negative and collecting fees daily.

5. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Donated about $15 paltry dollars to you sellout jews in two seperate transactions, I was hoping typing the pound sign into google checkout would be enough to indicate that I wanted my transaction to take place in The Queen's English pounds, but I guess that would just be too fucking convenient, wouldn't it?

6. gert7

gert7
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

King of wishful thinking
    I can't donate because I am not allowed to use money.