Drunken ramblings for the night

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by lulzyer, Apr 1, 2012.

1. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    There are 2 classic rock stations here in Phoenix. One is truly classic rock - they play CCR, The EAgles, Bob Seger, etc. The other station is a "rock" station that plays Pearl Jam, Dio, Danzig, Ozzy, then throws in new shit like Nickelback (sucks) and fuckin CANDLEBOX.

Becuase of this, i have an unbridled hatred of Pink Floyd, Heart and The Doors.

Pink Floyd is probably the most overrated band in the world, next to The Doors. If Jim Morrison didnt die at 27, they would have been a footnote in Rock History. NOPE since he dies hard and fast and young, his shit songs will forever be immortalized for some reason.

I fucking hate the doors, i hate pink floyd, and i especially hate Heart. "Magic Man" is possibly one of the worst songs ever. I also hate KISS, and am starting to strongly dislike Aerosmith.

I dont know what i am getting at. However, onc ein a while they do play a song that fucking rocks and you have to crank it. EXHIBIT A:

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Lol you still listen to the fucking radio

3. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    I've got a 30 minute commute in the morning! I also have Sirius, so i do listen to Howard Stern. I also log into my troll account on facebook and harass my local radio station.

4. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Everything on the mainstream radio is bullshit. I only listen to KVCR (NPR).

5. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    I love NPR, although it's been unlistenable in the morning with the Republican nomination news.

"hi, 'm RObert Seigel, and i'm Melissa Block, and this is All Things Considered"

6. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Pink Floyd is awesome bro.