Drug experience

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by Helix, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Just wondering where you all stand on this. What drugs have you tried, what age you first tried/abused some drug and why, etc. Oh, caffeine and similar substances don't count, you pussies. Nobody wants to hear about that time you drank ten redbulls and pissed yourself. As for those of you who have never tried drugs or refused to do so, I'd love to hear why.

I myself have been smoking pot regularly since the age of thirteen, and have experimented with numerous pain killers, hypnotics, and hallucinogens including oxycontin, hydrocodone, morphine, ambien, salvia, and shrooms.

Why? I fucking felt like it. And boy howdy, it was fun.

2. LIL LOC ANIMOSITY

LIL LOC ANIMOSITY
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'VE DONE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING BUT CRACK N SMACK. I QUIT POT @ 6-7 YEARS AGO, CAUSE I FIND IT BORING AS FUCK. 'HAHHAHA, EAT EAT EAT'. I CONTINUED TO DO COKE AND PILLS (BUT MOSTLY COKE) FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF YEARS, BEFORE QUITTING EVERYTHING WHILE I WAS ON PAROLE, AND THEN STAYING CLEAN CAUSE I HAD A DAUGHTER ON THE WAY.

3. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Good for you, man. It's not easy to quit. Personally, I love pot, because it expands my creative horizons, (which as an aspiring musician, is a very good thing) as well as just generally improving the quality of my life, without the dangerous tradeoffs. To each his own though, its not really my business what your drugs of choice are.

I've also noticed that you know that capslock is cruise control for cool. Bravo.

4. LIL LOC ANIMOSITY

LIL LOC ANIMOSITY
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

yeah, sorry bout the capslock.. i use em for other shit that i use more often then forums, so i dont even notice it when theyre on.
    also, sadly, the hardest to quit of all the shit i put in my system was cigarettes. it took being in a coma for a week after being in a housefire and fucking up my lungs to make me even try to stop... altho, i did shy away for the most addictive ones (crack n smack) so that may've contributed to the ease of quitting.

5. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    I believe you. Nicotine has similar levels of addictiveness to heroin, the only difference is that you get it in much smaller doses.

6. darren

darren
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Not the big bad 2, crack once in a spliff when i was very young. Cocaine led to the most problems afterwards, ketamine did start to depress me after a while. No hallucinogenics. Mdma and weed being the favourites.

7. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    One time I drank ten redbulls and pissed myself.

8. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
  9. TheGordo

TheGordo
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

shoelace
    What have I tried, alcohol dope lsd speed solvents glue nutmeg ecstacy opium cocaine mushrooms and spent a few years badly addicted to heroin and crack gave everything up 14 years ago or i would most likely have died. spent many years in rehabs and prisons. am i gay now ?

10. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    The majority of posts I make are done while I'm high on oxycodone. That's why I'm so cool, so remember kids; do drugs.

11. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I smoke weed regularly, hash less often. I have done mushrooms a few times. Acid twice. I don't know how many times I've done cocaine, but it has been about a dozen times. I've done opium about 6-8 times, I've also gotten that kitten contact high which was lulz. She was freaking out and doing flips it was beautiful! I've also overdosed twice on pure jwh-018, the maximum dosage is like 20mg, last time I did it I did 100+ mg. I've never done ecstasy nor plan too. I don't really hallucinate, but I do love the highs of mushrooms and acid.

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    When I was a kid I got high on my exhaler a few times. And glue. And texters. And spinning around in a weird way that really fucks you up.

13. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Oh u. I inhaled my friend's kid brother's inhaler about thirty times in a row on a dare. Haven't really done any other stupid shit like that though.

14. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I was an intravenous heroin user for a long time. I have been clean for 3 years. I have done pretty much everything, I'm not a fan of uppers or hallucinogens however. Doesn't mean I didn't still do them though, I was a garbage disposal for a solid decade. I really fucked up my body, and my mind, but I'm doing alright.

15. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Good to know man, it's real easy to fuck yourself up beyond repair when you fool around with that kind of shit.

16. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Imma pussy I only did/do Weed , shrooms, and Salvia .

17. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Salvia sucks dick, from what I can remember. Only did it once though.

18. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Yes X 40 does suck . You need a higher grade in order to enjoy your self.

19. Lucila

Lucila
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is whore an occupation?
    Home Page:
    I've tried pot, coke, hash, shrooms (good orgasms by the way when your high). I never tried Herion, but I am wus with needles. I've tried Lortab, Percocet...that was due to dating a guy in a Pharmacy (its not who you know, but who you blow...literally), but I digress. I smoke pot every now and then but not like i use to.

20. Lucila

Lucila
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is whore an occupation?
    Home Page:
    Whats Saliva?....drawing a blank here

21. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    JFGI

22. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Its
    a Legal drug depending on the state you are in that depending on the grade gives you a trippy effect. Smoked like Weed. Most stores sell the week shit.

23. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    A common malpractice. You need a torch lighter to achive the needed temperature to take full effect

24. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Hallucinogens are awesome if you take them alone, for introspective exploration. As party drugs, only in low dosages

25. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    definitely don't want to be going to a rave or some shit on shrooms. Though, that's just me. I personally think that that's just an easy way to fuck yourself up.

26. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    I once did shrooms and had to barf non-stop for 20 minutes. That was probably the worst experience with drugs i've ever had, and I've had LSD twice in combination with alcohol

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    For some reason I started respecting you more when I found out you are an former junkie and ex-con. Though, to be fair, I thought you were a former nerd that worked in an office cubicle until very recently.

28. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    Oh yeah, and somebody slipped some liquid XTC (aka the rape drug) in my beer at a party when I was 16, three guys had to drag me home and I fell asleep in my own puke in my dad's bed.

Good times those were.

29. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    I've tried Ketamine once, that shit was trippy...I can't exactly remember what happened. I've tried Weed and Acid. Acid was creepy as fuck and only did it once. I used to smoke weed every now and then untill I backfired on the shit.

30. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Because I'm not a kid nor retarded.