Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

fucking douche jerk nugget whore puta
    This is from the same fucktard who said white people or being white should be illegal. What the fuck is Diaz then if he doesn't think he is Hispanic, yet hates his white background? Doesn't this ass-hole have a schedule to follow?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • List
  2. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    I don't fucking care what kind of critter he is. Obnoxious is obnoxious.

3. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    And now lesbians. Even though Kim was demonstrated in the past to be primarily interested in men, and didn't show the slightest sign of being open to women. Because why not.
    Also, this whole identity shit is the most retarded thing I'd ever heard. What would even be the point? And way to fucking blow the chance for Not-Asmodea to actually be a secret villain type of character with her own agenda to fulfill. God forbid something interesting happen, or that there be people who don't like Kim in any capacity.

What is with this trend of so many webcomics being about absolutely nothing, with a whole lot of meaningless waffle? Is this a reflection of the artists trying to draw on personal experience for their comics, and then it turns out that their lives are the most boring shit ever?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • List
  4. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I doubt Diaz experienced a situation with any girl wanting to be intimate with a pretentious, autistic douche bag like himself in a similar situation let alone a party. It's more like he probably saw this in some anime or movie, and is copying that. Diaz barely gets laid through Twitter.

That 3rd to last panel is awkward as fuck, and almost Dobson levels of bad (those bug eyes don't fit the style of this shitty comic). He really needs to stop the anime bullshit. And fuck Diaz for going for the #Korrasami schtick.

#664 UncleSchomo, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  5. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

1460927345893-0. 1460927345893-1.

This is beyond pathetic.

1) Actually make a fucking good comic you hack.

2) Stand by your statements or else don't say them in the first place. Actually, stop using Twitter.

#665 theprestoncritic, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Is this why he temporarily restricted access to his Twitter?
    Ever since he hammered it into his skull that he is somehow part-Cuban/Hispanic, his stance on racial issues has gone out of whack completely.

Diaz_burned01.

It is a good thing that Diaz makes a livable income off his Patreon welfare because now it will be a tad harder for him to make it in actual industry.

#666 Shlomo Bernitz, Apr 18, 2016
  7. Maxwell Smart

Maxwell Smart
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Wait, Aaron Diaz thinks he's not white?

[​IMG]

Jesus Christ look at this pasty ass motherfucker.

Is he some kind of trans-nigger like that Rachel Dolezal bitch?

8. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

If you check the last page he went on about how he was supposedly half-Hispanic/Cuban/mutant.

Keep in mind the only reason he backpedaled was because he found out Eisner was a Jew.

9. Tungsten Carbide

Tungsten Carbide
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Fucktard thinks the son of poor Jew immigrants got a free ride in life and certainly didn't achieve any milestones.

10. Maxwell Smart

Maxwell Smart
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You know the white privilege thing is bullshit when people who are obviously white desperately try to pretend they are not.

Aaron Diaz obviously doesn't know anything about Eisner's life, yet he automatically assumed that because he has light skin, he must have had it easy and hence his accomplishments don't count for anything. Meanwhile Aaron Diaz had to carve his way out of the ghetto with hard work, facing discrimination at every step just because of the color of his skin. :qq:

Middle-upper class pasty white but 1/16th Cuban lives matter!

#670 Maxwell Smart, Apr 18, 2016
  11. Chickenwithtie

Chickenwithtie
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Prostitute
    This guy has pale skin, red hair and clear eyes he can't get more white than he already is

12. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I think part of this whole thing of people feeling white guilt is because they don't understand that white is just a generalized term, same as black. If more people actually got in touch with their roots, and learned about which specific european race(s) they're descended from, then they'd have a culture and history to be vicariously proud of.

Diaz just needs to learn more about the white side of his family, and then he could maybe be proud of that too.

Coincidentally, it occurs to me that he may have changed Kim's race to Korean because they are now the new "it" East Asians. The Japanese had the whole getting nuked thing going for them, but now with tensions boiling between North and South Korea, they're much more interesting and relevant. And an sjw could blame the split and tension on the US for interfering with the grorious spread of communism. Plus Korea has been habitually buttfucked(oppressed) by other countries, including Japan, quite often. Not to mention that K-pop is more popular than ever.
    It all comes back to trying to score cool points with the sjws.

13. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    his hairline is like the sun sinking into the horizon

14. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    • Like Like x 9
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • List
  15. SiggyKuu

SiggyKuu
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Saddness and drawing boob
    Holy shit I went and made an account to just comment on this, if no one else has already. So I recently found out more about this guy cuz of this thread, so, thank you all. Okay, holy shit this pissed me off for some ungodly reason, i dont know why, but it does.

[​IMG]
    like seriously im kinda confused and unsure why this pisses me off.
    Like im not super duper professional artist but i do have my own webcomic and honestly the least he could do is have his fucking character look up at them instead of the stupid copypaste with colour changes.

• Like Like x 2
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  16. TheBookOfFaggot

TheBookOfFaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Meat Fighter
    Um...we pointed that out. Actually did you really think we wouldn't notice?

Also make an intro thread

17. Chickenwithtie

Chickenwithtie
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Prostitute
    Please talk like an human being

18. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I mean, it probably ticks you off because it's lazy.
    And don't worry, Diaz isn't really a professional artist either.

19. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    He backpaddle so hard, that he can paddle up to Niagara Falls...

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  20. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I didn't know Aaron Diaz was trying to top Andrew Dobson for "best way to kill my career."

He's losing Patreon money with all of the stupid shit he's done on Twitter (He lost $100 worth of support within a month. Gee, I wonder why?). He was actually at $5k 4 months ago, but tweets like these are [slowly] making people see how much of a hack he is with his hypocrisy, terrible writing, and lazy art.

The Whedon comparison is actually spot-on, and he's almost hitting Wil Wheaton levels of bad if he isn't there already.