Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

Actually patreon's having a glitch where people's supports are being canceled, so he may not have actually lost patrons.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  2. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

fucking douche jerk nugget whore puta
    He's plotting his trip to stalk Ashley Burch, or see all of those Twitter girls he's hitting on. *drum roll*

That's a pretty big loss for a glitch, since he does little or nothing out of making one shitty tweet after another (it could be possible, since he just lost some cash as of the post).

3. onioneater

onioneater
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I don't want to be a party pooper, but he probably didn't lost any money at all (as you can see, he gained more patrons instead of losing them), it's just a new thing on Patreon to show the actual amount people get after fees, taxes, etc.

[​IMG]

See this tiny question mark there? If you hover your cursor on it it gives you a small pop-up telling this info. If you click it it takes you here, which explains in detail why it suddenly shows less money.

Idk how long it's been like that, but i just noticed it recently.

What really makes me jelly is that he still gets tons of money after all the fees and shit.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • List
  4. cloudsoda

cloudsoda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Doodler
    How come his style is just Scott Pilgrim

and has he never heard of FUCKING TEXTURE

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  5. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    This is really starting to not make any sense.
    Why is he still alive? Why would they keep his head in a bubble? Why is Thomas still naked? Why is there a space room, and why do they keep their prisoners in the space room?

6. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Diaz made a mistake having this be a hard science webcomic. He should've gone with LoveCraftian, at least then he could have an excuse for having none of this make sense.

7. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

If it's hard science, why is his theme "Indistinguishable from Magic"? This isn't even soft science, it's straight up rubber science.

8. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Well, it ''''''worked'''''' in Archie Sanic comics, so maybe Diaz felt like giving it a try himself?

[​IMG]

Come to think of it, these series prior to being reset put a heavy emphasis on technological aspects and nuances while making next to no sense about either.
    I'd love to know what comics Aaron grew up on.

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    • List
  9. Tungsten Carbide

Tungsten Carbide
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I like how it only took half a page for this female character to be introduced and subsequently established as an incompetent, gullible idiot and not a real threat. That's how you keep the tension going.

10. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

"If I act like I'm a victimized African American/Black person that's in the BLM, I'll get more Twitter pussy and money! Then I can have more time to delay my shitty comic!"

What a fucking cunt. If he wasn't making $8k+/month for stalking Ashley Burch, jerking off to his Mary Sue, and trying to get laid through Twitter making one page every six months, he probably wouldn't be saying this shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Jellybean

Jellybean
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Can someone explain to me why everyone is so racist against whites lately? Why is it okay?

• Good Question Good Question x 5
    • List
  12. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

because white people are a bunch of niggers.

13. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Because SJWs think that revenge is equality, and racism against whites is unheard of in the western world. It's very easy to get away with because no one will believe you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Multiculturalism was basically the pc term for libertards to say, "Find a reason to say anything white or related to white people are evil while you victimize yourself as some kind of 'opppressed' person." Out of the Internet and shitty liberal colleges, no one acts like this because dipshits like Aaron Diaz tend to get a reality check out of college.

That out of the way, I wonder what Aaron McGruder or even Amy Tan would say to Aaron Diaz if they read this from an upper-mid class white guy like Aaron; some asshole who never had it rough like they did (this asshole probably lived a preppy life)? Diaz isn't the guy to talk about having a hard life when all he's done is act like a preppy dick, stalk a celebrity for her panties, & obsess over an ex-girlfriend.

McGruder might roll his eyes after reading half of the garbage Aaron made.

15. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    This was a wasted opportunity to be very lazy with the backgrounds because it would have been perfect for White Torture. Put him in a white anechoic chamber room (so it's not just a flat slab of white for aesthetic reasons) so all he hears is his own body functions like heart pumping and blood flowing.

Taking away his clothes is actually part of some tortures because it strips you of some dignity.

If I was in that space room, I'd be very happy. Space is pretty.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    What is his neighbourhood like, by the way? It is much easier to be a white demon hating, melanoid loving slacktivist within monoracial gated communities than within genuinely mixed habitats.

17. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Portland,so white as snow.

18. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

The NFL is the one that pays them, that's not happening.

Finally some sense!

19. corpsefriedchicken

corpsefriedchicken
    Expand Collapse
    Reactionary cunt

Phone Sex Operator
    I will never get how idiots think that football players are somehow taken advantage of, the sheer amount of money they gain in exchange for also gaining a few injuries and a bit of negative exposure is ridiculous. Like, most of these guys have the average american's retirement fund within the first year or so.

20. Nurse Evil

Nurse Evil
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I think it has more to do with guys like Diaz's having a bit of resentment towards athletic men. They can't stand to see them in a positive light or just existing. It would explain why he changed Cyborg from an ex-jock to a scrawny nerd in his Justice League reboot.