Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    My god, something remotely interesting has happened. It's a miracle. I'm glad to at least know the shallow bitch didn't just do a heel-turn for Kim.
    And the much more interesting Yvonne has returned, as a Gestapo. Though, I was kind of under the impression the Department of Secrets was its own thing, a cult unassociated with the law. But if they're a part of the city's governing body, why would that one guy have needed to register for a timed license to murder at all? Everybody knows the secret police are above the law, and can do whatever they want. So really, the guy was just being a complete moron, and could've killed Kim then and there. But no, the plot demands for her to live.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

fucking douche jerk nugget whore puta
    [​IMG]

So Aaron has an "assistant" (note: probably a girl he found on Twitter to fuck while they "work together," or some dumb kid thinking he'll go somewhere being Aaron's slave) to make comics at a slow(er) pace. Hopefully ghost artist is getting more pay than Pigbald's underpaid interns over at Penny Arcade.

Oh, and he said some really retarded shit about Nintendo stealing his "ORIGINAL ZELDA IDEAS" after Link's sister was announced, and was made fun of by Twitter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    I hate it when artists put a lot of work on the ghost artist and then get all the fame and glory.

Give the other artist some credit. It's not hard to do. Cocky dink.

4. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Especially when these backgrounds get so intricate...
    [​IMG]
    As a side note, I'm not particularly fond of this new trend of simply disregarding Kim as completely insane. Kinda seems like a punt to the face to the people who had followed her exploits from the beginning.

5. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    (Oh come on, the last few panels set him up for edits like this).

[​IMG]
    Here's a template.

• Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • List
  6. Nox Noctis

Nox Noctis
    Expand Collapse
    Echi 'till I die. All these lolis call me Senpai.

Sugoi Booty Call
    I like having a template:
    oie_YmxXl2tmlbwG.

• Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

8. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    Why ain't she got no shoes tho. I just noticed.
    Man her tits got fucking huge in that last panel.
    Why does she have to be the one to sleuth her own insanity? That sounds kind of ass-backwards. Why isn't it her buddies trying to figure this out?

9. Chickenwithtie

Chickenwithtie
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Prostitute
    [​IMG]
    why

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • List
  10. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Because MarySueitus. Instead of making his character have any form of flaws or learn to grow with those flaws would only detract how awesome she is. Plus making the side characters do interesting things to help forward the plot is stupid. It only takes time away from Special Whitetuft McAwesomepants.

Having flaws makes characters interesting and get this: Relatable. Nobody likes reading about how perfect a main character (or side character) is or how everyone loves them and they can't do no wrong in everything they do because that's not how life works. We all have flaws. Good people can be dicks and bad people can be kind.

11. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

The flaws and traits have to be reasonable too, justifing why the audience should like or hate the character as s/he is. Since the Dragon Age/ME period, I can't think of one Bioware character that didn't make me want to hate them let alone slap them for putting up with their bullshit even with their flaws (maybe one or two Dwarfs because at least they knew they were ass-holes). It's kind of sad knowing Raoh from Fist of the North Star had more development, and is more likable than most of today's characters even when he acted like a generic anime villain.

Hell, take a look at a lot of strawmen (Carl from Syac, everyone made by Tim Buckley). Strawmen are made to be hated characters with flaws, yet they tend to get more love than the Mary Sues despite their flaws.

#591 UncleSchomo, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    • I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Teryu

Teryu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Like every other character in Sonichu?

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Magichan is actually likable, since he's an all-knowing hedgehog forced to put up with a manchild and his abomination's bullshit in every episode.

14. bunu

bunu
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

farting
    So is kimiko a dude now or what

15. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

diaz got a chubby from a muscle lady so now kimiko is a swole chipmunk with a men's hair cut.

16. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    Goddammit, I was all for Yvonne being Kim's enemy now. That was an actually interesting development.
    Now it's gone.

17. Tungsten Carbide

Tungsten Carbide
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Wait. I thought Kimiko already knew about the Dark Science symbol? Why is she suddenly acting like this is the first time she's seen/noticed it?

18. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Because webcomic and Mary Sueitis. You really expected Aaron Diaz to make anything interesting let alone put his Mary Sue in a really crazy, yet exciting [for the audience] situation?

19. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

Months ago, Diaz was making nearly $6k a month to stalk Ashley Burch pick up girls through Twitter Act like a faggot on Twitter make a comic every five months at his own pace.

[​IMG]

Congratulations, Diaz: You lost more Patreon money than Andrew Dobson lost within 11 months, you fucking moron.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It's almost like the sheep are starting to wake up. It's too late for Diaz, though. He'll be the last to realize the slow death creeping into DC's bones.