Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Sir Cestode

Sir Cestode
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Why does Diaz draw Kimiko looking like a man/boy?

2. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Strong female feminist character = "looks like a dude," apparently.

3. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Remember, Diaz's a guy who bragged about supposedly "foreshadowing" a development by ten years when really it was just a dumb visual reference that had no impact on the story. A callback, some might say. And even if it was it would be a retcon, in which case, Diaz, you have about six hundred more to make to compensate for your laziness before you can get to the level of a modern comic artist. Retcons are comic creators' bread and butter of the craft.

Even in webcomics Fred Gallagher beat him by turning a background scribble into a love interest for another character.

To be fair, if I had a group of Tumblrites giving me money at my beck and call and I was stuck with churning out this sophomoric sludge, I would stop caring too.

Megaman enemy The mech was stolen from last page though, due to the enforcers' plot-mandated stupidity.

I would be okay with Diaz working on cape comics, if only for the marginal chance he'll be paired with a good writer.

4. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    Of all stupidity, why Diaz call it a "car" instead of mech or something?

5. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

[​IMG]

6. BlandWagon

BlandWagon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Fourth Street Corner Liquorstore Gloryhole
    Eiichiro Oda of One Piece has delivered on puns 13 years in the making before. Originally set up in Chapter 22 in 1998 was a character, Gaimon. Used for a one-off chapter that some could interpret as foreshadowing for the ending considering Oda originally had the story planned to last 5 years.

April 11, 2011. Chapter 620 goes up. Oda's known for using his coverpages to tell mini-stories and fill in what happened to characters after an arc, or catch up what's happened since. In this case he's catching up the whole world thus far over the 2 year in-story timeskip. The cover of this chapter shows Gaimon having surprisingly found himself a wife, named Sarfunkel.

Gaimon and Sarfunkel. Could this have been planned ahead? Who fucking cares, he took something he wrote 13 years ago and turned it into a pun. But he sure didn't brag about it in his question corner.

7. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Being the best in what I do.
    Like how for not wanting women sexualized we get to see the main chicks ass alot

8. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

If Diaz gets to brag about a character design and a visual refence from his soapbox, does that mean Dan Shive is crowned king?

Literally everything in his comic gets an eventual explanation, from the psychic alien clones to the weeaboo Hammerspace gag. And he's been at this just as long as Diaz, done more updates, and covered more story-arcs.

Not bad for something that started as utter sit.

9. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

10. Skaves

Skaves
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Nazi zombie slasher
    Friends with a guy that a professional body builder, he just got done with a show and won. I started lifting weights a few months back. The thing he beat in to my head over and over, drink water, not soda, not Gatorade, not milk, not juice, water, lots and lots of water.

11. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    I don't expect Diaz know shit about body building and nutrition intake with all that pseudo-science and trans-humanism crap levitating around his forehead.

12. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Trans-humanism, done well, can lead to some amazing shit. See Phillip K. Dick. But in order for it to work, you need some kind of comparison. Whether it's the before/after of the character transforming or the reaction of the society around them. And always transhumanism is melancholic; to supass humanity is to lose something important.

What has Turbo Tits lost? Her body? As if any decent transhumanist would worry about something so base. Come on Diaz, Kimmies here has got to sacrifice something. Her memories, her innocence, her illusions, her empathy, her very identity.

13. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    I wonder how her robot body is powered now. She can't really eat anymore, and just have it use high amounts of sugar.
    Since the robots gave her a bunch of extra shit, I'm surprised that she didn't take the opportunity to give herself a completely new look. New face, new body. What hang-ups did the bitch even have at first at getting a robot body? I never really understood it.
    Also, I would think being a robot would actually rob you of some of your senses. Like pain, temperature, texture. Just how advanced is this society, really?

14. Laura Palmer

Laura Palmer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Demon bait
    This shitfest of a comic needs to be renamed "Dreaded Cuckfag".

15. Jellybean

Jellybean
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    boobs and butts the comic

16. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    All that missing is "Hallelujah... hallelujah.... halleluuuujaaaahhh....." everytime Kimiko speak. Taking Mary Sue to GOD LEVEL

17. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

conservation of detail

yet another challenge the field of narcissistic transhumanism has to address

18. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

This is the main character in my story i want to wright this was done by @Doodleclown as a commission.

Her transformation from an Idealistic Journalist to a brutal leader who shares no sympathy.

She slowly transform with each enhancement changing her.... she slowly becomes cruel and twisted.

Kimiko has no developement nothing

19. Skaves

Skaves
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Nazi zombie slasher
    She's slowly changing in to a monkey.

20. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite