Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    Because Diaz has almost zero actual knowledge about mechanic.

Gl was Glucinium (this no longer apply), former name of Beryllium (Be).
    So Berylium is used for its thermal management (high thermal conductivity) properties, then he put it together with Caesium. LOL, contradictive elements.

He's going to make his waifu something like T1000
    [​IMG]

2. Nox Noctis

Nox Noctis
    Expand Collapse
    Echi 'till I die. All these lolis call me Senpai.

Sugoi Booty Call
    Huh.
    And, not really. With how reactive Caesium is. It's less T1000 and more:
    [​IMG]

3. aloocurry

aloocurry
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

but isn't that exactly how a thrice weekly webcomic should be, don't go nuts on art that a, you're doing all alone, b, readers are only gonna see briefly? or am i the specialest snowflake for dropping a comic when the story doesn't live up to each individual masterpiece panel

and i hope the cs means she can't cry anymore without blowing herself up (fine i know what covalent bonds are but i have dreams) because those panels are just useless. sniff sniff time to make myself a robot body k cool... really.

4. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Wasn't she just having issues about it too? Like literally the previous page, she seemed like it would be such a downer to be completely a robot with her human mind. Now she's excited again? I mean I guess technically it's more consistent with her character to be excited about going to level 900 in scientific progression, but with the previous page it just completely throws everything out of whack. What was even the point of either page? What was she even upset about? She helps one itty bitty robot, and now the whole city mobilizes? I'd be more convinced if she had helped multiple robots. Like if the little one she fixed first started bringing their broken friends to her, and she fixed them, and then they started bringing their broken friends, and their broken friends, etc. And THEN they all band together swearing eternal allegiance as repayment.
    Ah, but that would take time and thought and careful execution. And perhaps a slightly faster update schedule than the one Diaz currently has. Silly me, I shouldn't expect so much.

5. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    I've forgotten the bitch's name. Vonnie, right? Didn't even recognize her at first, I had to think for a moment.

Why is Thomas naked? When did he get so buff? The last time we saw him, he seemed kind of thin and lean, where did all this bulk come from? His face suggests he's been starving, so what gives? Those handcuffs seem somewhat ineffectual, since his arm is a skeleton and is thus too small for the cuff. Also, can they really not do anything for that? They're all magic and shit, you'd think he'd be able to cast a healing spell. It's strange enough that there isn't any healing or infection or anything going on with the wounds. The flesh is just...gone. Are we to believe all these magic-folk are actually dead? And why does he have a muzzle? The fuck is he gonna do, bite a bitch?
    Did they just conduct their whole interview with him sitting off in the corner? And Vonnie was just totally cool with it like "there's a naked guy in bondage to my left. that's normal. next question?" That's all just so weird.

6. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

fucking douche jerk nugget whore puta
    There are at least 2-3 unneeded panels in that strip.

7. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Being the best in what I do.

I would still hit it.

8. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why is she so bashful and embarrassed by the lady saying she supports her? Why does that man have tits?

Did the warrior lady's design change? And how very dramatic her to be "death" and all that jazz.
    Why does Kim's left arm still suck and look obvious? Did they run out of latex skin grafts, just in time to not be able to cover her arm? Why did they give her hair? Now whenever she wants to change her hairstyle, she'll have to take off her current hair and install new hair. Why not just make her bald, and give her an assortment of wigs to wear? Unless that synthetic hair somehow still has the power to grow. Also, for some reason, the robots made it so she still has that white streak, even though with a completely new head of hair, it would normally be a single color(which is a different color from what she had previously). Also, they made her look more like her father, and despite her recent emotional breakthrough concerning him, I doubt she'd be glad to share his haircut. And where'd that new outfit come from? Are her boobs metal? They look like metal, so why are they so squishy looking? Her stomach looks caved in, but maybe that's intentional since she won't have much use for internal organs anymore, outside of the necessities for maintaining the health of her brain.

9. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

That last update was so much more bearable to read by merit of not having Kimiko at all.

Let's see. Robots helping her out of one act of kindness, to sculpt her (AND ONLY HER) into a muscular special snowflake, aaand she has a vision involving her edgelord ancestor.

Yup, this reeks so much of self-insert fic.

10. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    Despite how buff and having rabbit teeth. I almost rolled to the floor sniggering upon seeing that cybernetic arm left as... well cybernetic despite her whole body is.

HEY DIAZ, WHAT'S THE POINT??

Also the transformation panel reminded me of Makoto Kusanagi body construction in the opening of Ghost in The Shell. Totally original man... totally original despite Diaz calling Masamune Shirow's work as shallow and dull.

11. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

12. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    Your reply has been engulfed by my text. Great, you made me feel like a vore now.

13. TheBookOfFaggot

TheBookOfFaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Meat Fighter
    Eww. Don't say things like that, it's icky.

I think we all know that Diaz is the Phil Fish of webcomics. I don't even think I need to explain why

14. Skaves

Skaves
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Nazi zombie slasher
    This character has the most manish eyebrows I've ever seen on a woman. I'm pretty sure this is a tranny.

15. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Leave her alone.
    She needs them for defense.
    wa3jvr.

16. Tungsten Carbide

Tungsten Carbide
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Why does nothing ever seem to take actual effort from here? How many pages ago did she decide she needed to put her brain in a robot body? She realized she'd have to go full prosthetic, had a second of doubt in which the little robots showed how much ass kissing she could look forward to, and even the 8 hour process is condensed to a single page. And all of it was buttslide easy for her, too. Just shit out a perfect body with what are those, E cup breasts? I get it, she's a tech genius, but she does everything so effortlessly and perfectly it's not satisfying to read this shit. Her biggest problem seems to be that she still can't see just how awesome she is.

Also goddamn whoever brought up Gunnerkrigg Court. I've been reading through that all week.

17. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    Better than Girl Genius.

18. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page: