1. Email server is down and i have to manually confirm accounts at the moment. Check forum regularly to see if your account has been approved, you wont get an email. Sorry about the wait
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hahah Aaron went on his usual procrastination schtick and he still rushed the page out.

Well at least he can make fun of himself.

wheredidhalfherbodygo.PNG

Wow, things must have been really bad if she spontaneously lost half her body right there.

No, I'm not talking about the arms and legs. Well, maybe in addition to those.

1418520303259-1.

1418520303259-0.

Can we have this in the OP?

2. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Wow. That ego is something to behold.
    What a fucking cockschmeer. Can he seriously not see the flaws in his own work? Even if he misses the major stuff, can he seriously not see little mistakes? I mean I knew he was kinda prideful, but I didn't think he was that full of himself. Does he think he's hit his peak, and that there's nothing left to worry about except how long he takes to finish a page? Does he really think that's his only problem?

I am actually angry. Would it kill him to practice at least a little humility? Fuck this high and mighty act, I happen to think I'm dandy at comics too, but even I know I have miles to go before I've earned any bragging rights. Even if he wasn't an asshat who took an unreasonably long time to update, how could he possibly think there's ever an endgame for artists? Isn't that the sort of attitude that can lead to stagnation and even regression?

3. Abbon

Abbon
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I can't even get my comics right and that ego is irritable

4. RatboyRatriarchy

RatboyRatriarchy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

There's NO motion in between the last two panels, no lines, no blurs, no indication that they were swiped away, just a floating hat. How are they both pulled back if Kimi barely has a grip on her shoulder?

What a piece of trash.

5. bunu

bunu
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

farting
    I'm really mad about that close up of that eye.

6. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

kimiko is looking less and less like her original concept with every page. fuck she looks ugly in the latest comic.

7. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Kimi used to be at least fappable, if suffering from a horrific characterization. Now she looks like a Chipmunk/Monkey thing. A chipmonkey.

Fuck Diaz, lern 2 art. And that's coming from MY faggot ass.

8. Sir Cestode

Sir Cestode
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Does this mean that Kimiko is the protagonist of Electronic Super Joy?

9. RatboyRatriarchy

RatboyRatriarchy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

Nice excuse to barely put any art into it, making a journalist page.

10. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Anybody else notice his idea of "blatant propaganda and lies" looks exactly like the websites he's been white-knighting for?

Self-awareness level: Full Dobtard.

11. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hey Diaz!

Guess which writer you might want to take tips from in order to appeal to your young adult audience?

[​IMG]

But really, Rowling captures and criticizes the essence of yellow journalism better than Diaz, because she's undoubtedly experienced more actual examples in a year than Diaz ever has in his entire life.

No doubt Rowling's writing on discrimination would also prove better than Diaz's predictably shallow attempt.

12. Sir Wulfington

Sir Wulfington
    Expand Collapse
    Dog Fucker

HOLY FUCK, look at her head in the first panel, JUST FUCKING LOOK AT IT, it's way too big, and doesn't look placed right either, if anything it looks like it was copy-pasted on from another picture. How the fuck did he allow such a horrific anatomy error to pass?

13. snarks

snarks
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I can't really nag on that first panel since it's supposed to be like that on purpose. That said, the panel is a copy and paste from the last panel here.

You guys want to know what webcomic does wonderful annotations in between chapter breaks though? Blindsprings.

14. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It's meant to be that way, as a way of poking at how clickbait websites and tabloid magazines do this sort of thing in real life, photoshopping images in order to spin a story.

Still transparent how this is basically super low effort, and especially egregious that $4K a month in Patreon resulted in this.

15. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Diaz has basically no time to waste with his comic, as he updates so rarely he needs to get across as much information as possible per update, and keep the story moving

and he wastes his time
    with a non-update just showing how Kim is being villainized. Something that literally could've been conveyed with a passing glance at some pile of newspapers.

Are you fucking retarded, Diaz?

16. audionigger

audionigger
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ape Nigger from Nigger Africa
    I'd pay good money to hold this faggot down and shit on his face at a convention. Before being gassed of course.

17. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Here's another non-update:
    [​IMG]
    I wonder what this act holds in store for us? Shall we start getting some answers to the prompted questions? Will Kim learn some valuable life lessons? Will the leader of the cultists have his backstory explained in-depth, so we might understand his motivations? Shall it be a chapter of character development, as they reflect on themselves and their actions? Or will it be more of the same bullshit of a lackluster story presented as if it were an epic while going to no pains to actually give it the development and time it needs? Only time may tell.

18. PervyIdiot

PervyIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Naming your chapter after the Divine Comedy does not make you an artist.

19. Chickenwithtie

Chickenwithtie
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Prostitute
    Using italian words doesn't make you an artist either.

20. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

Vonnie continues to be the most interesting character. I'd love to see her join the villains and possibly beat the shit out of Kim.
    For some reason I really don't like how the fat man's(fuck his name) drawn. There's just something... off about him. And he tilts like a motherfucker, as if his head is the heaviest part of his body. Maybe it's the way he's being shaded? Actually now that I look at it, they're both suffering from fairly soft shading, considering their lighting situation. Much darker, more dramatic shadows would've been well-placed, and Diaz was off to a good start in the first few panels. A shame he went back to the softer style for the rest of it.

Kind of like this whole comic, really. Promising ideas and settings, and then he mucks it all up by going back to what he's used to and staying in his comfort zone. Armchair dramatic writing, if you would.