1. Email server is down and i have to manually confirm accounts at the moment. Check forum regularly to see if your account has been approved, you wont get an email. Sorry about the wait
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Indeed. The only page that illustrates her turning herself into a cyborg spends a single panel on the subject before literally brushing it off to talk about other things.
    [​IMG]
    She was also apparently a lot tanner back then.
    But yeah, the one part in the whole mess that could've been really interesting, and it's completely skimmed over.

2. bobmalarky

bobmalarky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Did Diaz just see Momento, misunderstand it completely and think "boy this out of order storytelling shit will make me look DEEP"?

He probably glanced over it because he had no idea how to depict her building and installing her own robotic eyeball. And why is she in Rapture now? Where the hell does this take place?

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    • Like Like x 8
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • List
  4. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

He's also unable to stop jamming sexyposes into his dramatic scenes, which makes them even harder to take seriously

5. audionigger

audionigger
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ape Nigger from Nigger Africa
    Diaz constantly brings up a recurring theme of his Ashley Burch insert falling for a mulatto character, his amputee fetish, and a pathological hatred of muscular, fit men. The ramifications are worrisome.

6. bobmalarky

bobmalarky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I just noticed too, so she got half her body blasted away, including her left arm and the left side of her face, but miraculously her left boob is unscathed.

7. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You'd think that at the angle the lazer's hitting her, the parts of her closest to the source of the lazer would get fried, and the bits further away would be spared. So shouldn't it be the upper half of her body that got fucked up, instead of the lower half?
    Idk, I have limited knowledge on this shit anyways. That's just what makes sense to me.

8. indyj

indyj
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I think it all falls apart once you start thinking about it a little more. Stuff like: if a lazer fried half of her face, how did her brain survive it? The blast was strong enough to burn away her entire limbs - bones and all. The heat from it must have fried the surrounding organs. Her lungs would be scorched from the heated air. She would have incredible burns on her entire body. Her hair and clothes should have conbusted. Both of her eyes should be fried from the heat (with the skin closed around them. Skin kind of melts when exposed to extreme heat, it's gross). Etc etc. And even losing one limb can put a person in a shock that kills them. There's no way the lazer is a precise beam that only damages what it touches - if it did, why did she lose limbs but only get her face burned? shouldn't she have part of her face burned off completelly, leaving her with a huuuuge open would and visible brain? Again, if the lazer beam doesn't emit any extra heat that would cause the tissue damage that I mentioned, then how come her face got burned (and yet not completely destroyed) ?. How come the lazer sometimes completelly destroyed what it touched and sometimes only artfully burned the surface?
    So simply said, there's no way she could have survived this, even with fast futuristic medicine. Or if she did, she should have ended up looking more like this:
    [​IMG]

9. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    Well for someone who glorify logic and science in his comic, Diaz threw all of those out the window when it come to his mary-sue waifu.

Pseudo-science!!

10. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:

Speaking of which, I recall people at CWCki forums pointing out how Diaz's special snowflake of a character is apparently capable of generating energy supply through absorbing ambient heat into her own body - effectually throwing thermodynamics out of the window.

Is there any place within this comic where this bit has been included? Or is CWCki merely seeing what they want to see?

11. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    No, CWCki seems to be wrong on that front. Pretty organic energy system for her self-made prosthestics, I must observe. Especially considering she invented them on the spot, without much room for planning, trial and error, etc. I wonder if other cyborgs use a similar fuel source, and that it's relatively standard in this world, or if Kim is a unique case, and everybody else has to charge up or something.
    It's really not such a bad idea, but it would be more believable if we knew the process of her building her cybernetics to accept such fuel. Wouldn't this mean that some blood flows through those limbs in order to distribute the glucose, or some other bodily fluid if not blood? Does the fluid get circulated back into her body, or is it absorbed as a part of the process? If not that, surely there must be circuitry throughout her body so the prosthestics can get clear access at the fuel, which is probably more likely considering she can just plug shit into her back. I wonder what would happen if one of her limbs had some sort of complication, and starting short-circuiting or what-not. Could it cause her heart to stop/have an attack? Would it give her brain seizures? Actually, since she's able to plug herself in, does that mean her body can accept multiple sources of energy, such as standard electrical charging? How do the organic parts of her body react to that, if they're also working to make enough glucose to power her limbs?
    I'm fascinated but the comic sadly offers no details. UnU

12. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    More importantly, how does she shit out the waste?

13. bobmalarky

bobmalarky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

It's just so he can have the old as dirt animu cliche of a cute character who overeats.

[​IMG]

14. indyj

indyj
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

was it ever explained why are her speech bubbles so strange? (the little tail of the speech bubble is all curvy)
    cause for me this evokes a creaky voice, or perhaps a quiet and unsure voice. But idk maybe she's supposed to have a creepy voice.

She must take some epic shits. All those sandwiches and pancakes aren't made out of just digestible stuff. And I doubt she can digest stuff so fast that it immediatelly changes into energy and she doesn't have huge gross bloated belly after eating all this. And just chewing and swallowing all this food has to be extremelly time consuming. Not to mention when she has to cook for herself. It's just stupid.

UGH if she has some specific needs to fuel her prostheses why doesn't she just pop some energy pills/bars? (like Jensen in Deus Ex: Human Revolution?) Why complicate it with food? (like slimelurker points out)

15. Sindy

Sindy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'd say @bobmalarky answered it already:

She can eat a lot and be cute and not like the other girls in media who eat salads, she can be all edgy and eat more than a Roman emperor would, and of course she won't get bloated, nauseous or fat! Her prostheses take care of all that!

Yes, I go with the 'small girl eating irrealistically lot is kawaii!' thing, too. So trying to see the physical and anatomical sense is pointless.

16. the bullshit guardian

the bullshit guardian
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

If you have a fetish for prosthetic limbs and androgenous Tumblrinas, why not just make the character a fucking android so they also don't cry like a little bitch all the time?

17. audionigger

audionigger
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ape Nigger from Nigger Africa
    I love how Diaz's self-insert has hair.

18. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]
    Kim went full-blown chipmunk in that one panel.
    Hooray for heel-face-turns with characters.
    Oddly enough though Vonnie continues to be the best character in this mess. But did her outfit change? It seems that it's covering more of her breasts now, while before there was ample bottom-boobage.

19. FuanasEdan

FuanasEdan
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Middle of something
    There's no fucking personality, there's the problem.

20. Sir Wulfington

Sir Wulfington
    Expand Collapse
    Dog Fucker

She looks like a boy with tits.