Dresden cumfuck.

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by jack, Jun 20, 2014.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I believe Mr. Diaz needs his own tread. So for thous of you who do not know him he basically a giant mangina who has the work ethic of a fucking marijuana addicted sloth but all the SLJ warriors love his cock because of his "criticism" of popular media. This despite the fact his main character is just a fucking Mary sue for his fuck fetishism's. He's a whiny cunt who can't take criticism too as you can see below. despite all this he made almost half a million dollars on kickstarter to do nothing but bitch.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

[​IMG]
    So not altering a beloved character for the sake of a political agenda is now sexism.

[​IMG]
    He would do horribly in the industry. Just because it's made up doesn't mean it doesn't have a set of rules that it follows. Breaking those rules destroys the immersion. By the way, Zelda did have her own game, on the CDI.

[​IMG]
    Oh the hypocrisy.

[​IMG]
    There's a word for that, it's called Marysue.

• List
  3. Bellend

Bellend
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

"I say Character can beat Character without Series-Specific Weapon and if you disagree well I'm sorry you're such a nerd" [draws detailed AU of a videogame where all the girls look like Kimiko]

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  4. RatboyRatriarchy

RatboyRatriarchy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh neat, a thread about Dresden Cockdak, I'm definitely going to enjoy this.

Funny enough, Diaz had tweeted a while back that "Mary Sue" was a word made by white dudes who are afraid of strong female characters.

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Funny enough he had his character take the mary sue test and scored a 30 because his opinion is sooooo objective.

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • List
  6. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

No,that term was created by a woman by the name of Pamela Smith http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue and is now in umbrella term for all over powered characters ever.

See Batman.

7. RatboyRatriarchy

RatboyRatriarchy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh I know, what I meant to say was that he literally claimed Mary Sue was coined by guys to oppress women who write, which is obvious bullshit.

8. RatboyRatriarchy

RatboyRatriarchy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

I took this screencap a while back when I used to run a Tumblr blog. He's Anita Sarkeesian's lapdog, and will bark and anyone who dares challenges her feminist views.

soderman had pointed out how Anita isn't a goddess and how people have presented valid arguments against her, but Diaz gets super defensive on her behalf and throws a bitch-fit, claiming this guy was invading privacy.

9. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

He looks and talks like an annoying pussy

10. Bicarbonato

Bicarbonato
    Expand Collapse
    Officially No Longer a Newfag

Gas Chamber Repairman
    Home Page:
    Oh. This cunt is so annoying.
    "The lore of Legend of Zelda says that Ganon has to be defeated by the Master Sword, but in my thing, Zelda is powerful enough to take him on without the item around which a great deal of the entire series is centered. My depiction of Zelda is not a mary sue!"
    Watching him try to take criticism is hilarious and sad at the same time.

11. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Oh boy! The next page of his comic should be out in the next 3-7 years! I can't wait!

12. BlandWagon

BlandWagon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Fourth Street Corner Liquorstore Gloryhole
    So he's criticizing the canon by saying the creators are at fault for that and because it's so problematic he's going to ignore it and make a better message with this...media doesn't exist within a vacuum, no, but apply Occam's Razor, man. Reminds me of someone complaining about Teen Wolf saying that the writers were subconsciously misogynistic because so many female antagonist characters were killed and many male antagonist characters had a chance to escape death and survive...ignoring that 2/4 of the women that they killed off asked to be let off the show to pursue other interests while 1 male actor asked the same and they wrote his character away...ignoring within that that the women killed were really at the end of their arcs/were villains or used to hype the current villain or deliver the method that beating the villain would be. Meanwhile, the male characters that HAD survived death were ultimately were worse off for it, and 2/3 of those were the chessmaster types that had long plans in action. One of them is coughing up black shit for all eternity, another is so weakened he can't even fight on his own without an edge, and the other lost his entire following and was warned that he would be hunted and killed if he tried the same shit twice. In canon there's a reason for those characters dying, sure it could've been conceived ahead of time, but to claim misogyny because they killed female characters specifically?

That's really off topic but that argument baffled me when I heard it before.

13. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Chances of him complaining about this thread on his Twitter and then deleting the tweets?

He also hypes up his art by trying to emphasize the "detail" and the length of time it takes for him to make a strip.

It's really just big strokes of color and basic painting, only simplified, and most of the time he's either off on the Internet or drawing some dumb remake of someone else's material.

[​IMG]

Oh god that cheesy writing.

14. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Is it me or did her tits suddenly get bigger?

15. theprestoncritic

theprestoncritic
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

normalpersonyeahright.PNG

"normal person"

*looks at Hob and Dark Science where she is a science-obsessed daughter of another mad scientist who turned into a god through transhumanism BS and who ALMOST EVERYBODY AROUND HER CARES about in some manner*

*looks back at tweet*

Uh...huh.

16. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Hahaha, I love how he denies that his art is an excuse to draw titties and arse, yet it's so very obvious just from looking at it
    I mean, come the fuck on

Actual excuse for blatant ass shot: "it's not sexualizing, it's SYMBOLIC"

17. Petit Crouton

Petit Crouton
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

DARK SCIENCE

18. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Founder of DA- Delicacies
    Home Page:
    Well this is disappointing. I personally liked his Zelda thing. Seeing as how the series tends to do whatever the fuck it wants in canon.

But those tweets? Wow man. It's amazing that this drama hasn't seeped over to his tumblr....actually now that I think about it...he hardly ever updates his tumblr anymore.

Also, that Mastersword comment....no dude. No. That literally screams Mary- Sue.

I can't say much on the comics though since I've never read them myself.

19. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Founder of DA- Delicacies
    Home Page:
    Wat?

I guess he's never heard of the term Gary-Stu as well? Fuck isn't popular shows like Bleach and Naruto the very definition of Gary-Stus? I'm glad I've stayed far away from his Twitter.

20. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

So you like Link recolors? Good to know.

[​IMG]

Says it all.