Dreams and Asspierations

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Flu, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

If you're a flesh and blood monster like me, and over 20-- chances are your life has failed miserably, and the inspiration that was once your childhood has backfired. You're fucked.
    Before you became the abject failure that you are - the only tangible thing you ever successfully produced being a suicide note - what did you want to be? What were your aspirations?

For me, I always wanted to be a "bad guy." I grew up watching horror films, I idolized the heels of wrestling, I even watched old episodes of the Morton Downey Jr show. I liked how these guys were famous for being antagonist dickheads. I wanted to be Downey and Springer - I STILL WANT TO BE DOWNEY AND SPRINGER. I want to host a trash TV show. But, realistically, I'll probably have to settle for being a carnival barker and youtube "celebrity." It's a bad, hard life.

2. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    A wife and lots of kids. Perhaps a farm back home. I want to find a healthy, smart, beautiful and wholesome wife so my kids can be healthy, smart, beautiful and wholesome. Unlike their father. I want a happy family. I want my kids to feel that they can come to me with their problems.

I know the chances of me obtaining this are slim to none but it's nice thinking about it.

3. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    Often, there's a dangerous disconnect between what you want, and what you get.
    Chances are you'll give up the life you have now - friends, job, house, etc - and move to the countryside where you'll be a stranger amongst the strange. There you'll hope to find a wife that meets your expectations, but, after some time, will settle on a woman who is 2/4 of the 4 you're looking for. You'll marry, be poor, breed - you'll have three kids: two boys (one who is retarded), and a girl (who I begin to date). You'll fall prey to the bottle, drinking day and night so that everything looks rosy. Meanwhile, the corn dies. The crops perish. The house rots, and you slip into death in your sleep, just as you begin to have the most terrible nightmare - but, compared to your life as it turned out to be, the never-ending nightmare and death seem like paradise.

4. exterminator

exterminator
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

If it's any consolation, I think you're a fucking creep in the most strangely amusing way.

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'm not going to abandon anything for what I want. I'm far too altruistic for that.

6. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

i wish to be the little girl

7. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    I wish to be the pedophile that rapes the little girl.

8. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

9. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    That's the spirit... that makes it all more crushing when it fails.
    I wish to be the guy who rapes the pedo who rapes the little girl, all together.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Hope? I don't have hope. Only fear.

11. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

12. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    I want to be a professional painter, I'm taking classes so I'm doing it right.

13. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    Let's make it a threesome.

14. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

15. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

16. exterminator

exterminator
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Rape Train.

17. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

18. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    Ummmm I pretty much have achieved them. Getting married in November, passed the bar exam. Now i just need to get the job with the state agency i interviewed for and i am good. Been saving up cash for the past 8 months for a down payment on a house (thank god for a disaster housing market in AZ). I have a nice lawyer car, my soon to be wife is hot, my scotch is nice and stocked, life is good. I just want to make enough to be comfortable, build my master race PC, and stay healthy. Also some occasional recreational Oxy or Vic use

19. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    When I was growing up, I just prayed that the anal-raping would stop.

I'm still waiting...

20. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You'll always be a little girl to us.

Now come over here and sit on Daddy's lap...

21. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

22. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    Marriage is a death sentence. Say good-bye to the joy of sex, hello to years of forced abstinence and wanting to die but being too coward to kill yourself. But, someday you'll have help - you'll either represent a killer, and lose, and he comes looking for you - or you'll put away a killer and his bros will come for you. Ever more afraid to die, you bein to bar yourself into your house - the nighbourhood has gone to shit, you're the last family on it - you don't open the doors. One oxy becomes 20. Your wife is always nagging. She nags all the time. 20 oxies become 140, and you murder your wife. You try to represent yourself like Bundy, but wind up exactly like Bundy: on deathrow... locked in a cage with the very killer you put away...

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Flu, me and you are still going to be china traders and don't you forget it!

24. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I can't believe I didn't see this until now. That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. I'm being serious. When I inevitably do myself in, I'll be sure to leave my box of unfinished manuscripts, the key to my toolshed (beware what's in there), and my various assortment of "pain drawings," where I hurt myself and use the pain to direct my hand over a paper canvas (coincidentally, the vast number of my manuscripts are just pain drawings bound together). It's all yours. Keep my memory alive.

25. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You wish you had a toolshed.

Unfortunately for you, Mother's basement doesn't count as a toolshed, lair, or kewl klubhouse.

If by "unfinished manuscripts" you mean "pile of tissues containing small amounts of ejaculant", then I think I speak for everyone in expressing my unreserved desire to see the whole lot incinerated.

We will keep your memory alive by having custom toilet paper made with a photo of your ugly nigger face, and wiping our arses fondly with it.

26. Da/v/e

Da/v/e
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You make me feel so good of being me
    Anyways, if it makes you feel any better, you are not depressed cause you couldn't achieve your dreams. (Spoilers: if you had achieved them, you'd be twice as much depressed, realizing how all that you ever wanted is still not enough to make you happy)
    It's all a matter of brain chemicals, serotonine, the usual neurotransmiters. Etc. etc. Go an hero.

27. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    My unfinished manuscripts are written on dried up cum rags - that much is true. The Egyptians did it with papyrus, and I do it with toilet paper. Under a blacklight, the words seem to glow with an eerie ethereal seminal deadlight - the very same which, some 90 years ago, inspired the works of Lovecraft, and before him, Poe.

As for wiping your ass on my face, or anything - you would wipe your ass, you degenerate chimp. WHAT A FUCKING THROWBACK. No surprise you drag a little square of tree over your massive soiled hoop 10 times and call it clean. Stick your lovers dick up there and pull it out - what do you see? ...fucking caveman.
    I only wash my ass with soap and water. I kneel in the bathtub, and I wash my ass. I am literally better than you in this way. Throughout the day, there is not a spatter of fecal matter encrusted around my hoop - but there is around yours. Even as your write your reply, there is shit in your pants.

I wash my ass after every shit with soap and water. DEal with it.

[​IMG]

28. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    After forcing myself to read your puerile ramblings, I can see why you need to read with the aid of a blacklight and crusty semen. My vision blurred, and my very eyes rebelled against the horror contained in your text. I screamed for help, and none came. All hope was lost.

And that was just after reading your first sentence.

How wonderfully European of you to avoid wiping your anus. The mental image of your deformed shape crouching in a bathtub, frantically scraping at your hole, is going to haunt me until the day I die. Unlike you, I am able to clean myself if I take a shit during the day - I don't have to wait until I have access to a bath to clean myself. Unless you're holding in your shit (which wouldn't surprise me in the least, given your predelection for perversion), you'll be the one walking around with shit in his pants.

I will concede that a bidet, combined with toilet paper, results in a cleaner ringhole. This point, however, is moot; as I take great pleasure from wiping my anus with your ugly nigger image. I may combine this with a traditional bidet for additional cleanliness, or I may just get your mother to lick the crusty bits from around the edge, as I have been doing lately. She's quite good - she tells me she used to practice on you.

29. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    Hey man, that's ok. I just want to thank you for buying so much of my toilet paper. I get 100% profit from every roll. So, between TP sales and cutting in on my Girl Guide GF's cookie sales, I'm doing real well. As for my mom, I'm in my late 20's - I don't need her anymore. You just go on and keep her.

BTW, on the topic of indentured parents, yours dad's naked ass spittoon is a real gas. I told him he can move if he likes, when I'm not there, but he just insists on laying there, ass up, arms locked around knees, butthole wide open, stained with chew, waiting for another load. A real role model!

Love,
    Flu

30. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    I want to be a big boy.