Dragoneer Has Done it Again

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by pigeonhole, Feb 15, 2013.

1. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Founder of DA- Delicacies
    Home Page:
    I don't know why furries consistently hang out on FurAffinity when stuff like this - http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/4343379/ happens on a daily basis.

I didn't know it's perfectly fine to delete a call out journal, but allow the stalker in question who has so far gotten the victims name, address, photos, and has even made erotic fanfiction about her ( using her actual address) was fine.
    I cannot wait to see this site burn to the ground for being a safe haven for animal rapists, babyfur pedophiles, and irl stalkers.

fur_faggotry.JPG
    Screencapped for those too lazy to click the link, and possible deletion from admins.

2. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    So FA remains on a technological level akin to that of a Storm-Artist.net despite having an enormous userbase.
    It is most fortunate that some furries have chosen to cap lulz found among these comments:

- - -
    [​IMG]
    ^what a fine community it is to hold enough capacity for mentioning dog fucking under such topic.

*EDIT: Stalker has been -allegedly- B&.

3. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Disgusting.
    Even if the stalker is banned its already too late for the victim. She has moved along with many of her friends and popular artists who know her.
    Can't wait for that Weasyl website to take over and have Dragoneer shit his pants.

4. Erotic Boners

Erotic Boners
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    How can you expect anything better from a mod who doesn't outright ban outed dog fuckers on the spot?

5. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

His bans are worthless too. IP banning? Really? God help him the day that someone on his site figures out how to use proxy servers. MAC banning is more effective (though there are programs that allow users to get around those as well). His site implementation is still Web 1.0 (i.e. fucking sloppy).

6. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I'm waiting for the worst case.scenario where something like this happens, and the victim does get harmed in real life. Providing it wasn't a suicide, once the police investigate the issue they have all rights to shut down FA and arrest Dragoneer. This includes all the people involved with the ticket for being a haven for criminals. The fact that Dragoneer is trying to vainly defend himself speaks volumes.

7. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

LOL Dragoneer . With out fail ...every single time.

8. punkFissionary

punkFissionary
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

"I cannot wait to see this site burn to the ground for being a safe haven for animal rapists, babyfur pedophiles, and irl stalkers."

where the fuck would you rather have these people, who cannot escape their sexual preferences and attractions, to express them?

online in RP or in real life?

the choice is clear to me.

9. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I would rather have those people in jail.

The situation that happened on FurAffinity was very real, and it was certainly anything but a fantasy.
    The man in question had her real name, and her actual address.
    While most of the drama was offsite, he has stalked her on multiple websites before coming to FA to stalk her some more.
    After posting her address all over her page and seeking out her previous clients to confirm if this was her real address or not, she finally snapped and created a "warning" journal about the user in question providing screencaps as evidence of his criminal activity. Which at that point the stalker continued to make disturbing and lewd comments on the journal itself stating she should be okay with this because it's bringing her popularity. After this she filed a complaint ticket.
    This went on for about 2 weeks before one of the idiots that are the admins saw her complaint ticket which clearly stated she was being stalked, saw her journal and without even so much as looking over it, it was deemed as a "call out" journal and was subsequently deleted. The mod then asked the victim after the fact if she could provide evidence of the stalking. Evidence, that was just deleted by the mod in question.( Screencaps aren't allowed for some reason.)

At least after the incident, the guy in question got arrested.

10. punkFissionary

punkFissionary
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

"a bunch of mah morals bullshit about the drama on FA"

yeah, and I agree with all that, but you can't throw the rest of 'em, the ones that aren't actually causing harm to anyone, in prison. they're not actually commiting crimes, they probably live relatively normal lives offline, live and let live.

remember: anyone you know could possibly be hiding a dark, horrible fetish from you. your family, friends, your community. that one girl that works at the coffee shop you like going to? yeah, she's into inflatable animals.

11. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Fags . We are errywhere.