Doctor Who Shoo the fuck off.

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Media' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Mar 30, 2012.

1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I really cannot stand this intentionally campy intentionally BAD TV series any longer,
    I was really dissapointed when the Doctor didn't actually DIE at the conclusion of last season, i just knew it was too good to be true.. like the cancellation of the Simpsons.
    If the Doctor died, this terrible atrocious Steven "Muffhead" Moffet creation would be finished and never return.

Who is this River BONG? the Doctor is a ridiculously complex and shady character with ALLOT of History about 50 years of television history, and we're supposed to believe this Joan Rivers curly haired MILF bitch is supposed to be his one true love who he marries even though HE SAID HE DOESN'T WANT TO MARRY HIM,and who HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW OR HAVE ANY LEGITIMATE REASON FOR LOVING?

When it came to Rose Tyler, i found the whole relationship believable, it built up slowly and very surely, the signs where there, but subtle, It wasen't till they saw each other for what was by all means going to be the last time did Rose and the Doctor finally dispense with being coy and "Nah were just friends" sheepishness and admitted it, well Rose did, but the Doctor didn't get the chance to.

THAT was believable.
    this Crusty old bitch who is like @DGTrixie 's Timelord persona is just terrible.
    It's like if Bella in Twilight was portrayed by a Twimom.

FUCK OFF.

The only truly amazing thing this series has done is portrayed Aspies and autistic children as the episodes Monsters, true to reality! Series 2 (Fear Her) is a good example.

Also the Doctor is an Aspie.

2. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    hey- leave me out of this....
    i have never watched a minute of dr. who my whole life.

you fuck off.

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    You "Cannot stand" DWho but you clearly watch it.
    You "Cannot stand" Furries but you yifrf none stop.
    Are you a masochist, trying to fit in/ craving attention and/or just fucking retarded?

Note: I think this faggot blocked me, could some one relay this to his bitch ass.

4. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    From Bearbrother Solution :

You "Cannot stand" DWho but you clearly watch it.
    You "Cannot stand" Furries but you yifrf none stop.
    Are you a masochist, trying to fit in/ craving attention and/or just fucking retarded?

Note: I think this faggot blocked me, could some one relay this to his bitch ass.

Edit : this from all of us.
    [​IMG]

5. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Thank you my brother.

6. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You got something against Doctor Who? nobody cares, it spawned first before all the other shitty sci fi shows in the world.
    EXCEPT for Lost in Space (but nobody cares about that)
    Doctor Who series 5 and onwards is Twilight set in time in space (london)

7. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    All of the above.