Do Women still have a place in our society?

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by toxicmaniac, Jan 7, 2012.

1. toxicmaniac

toxicmaniac
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Hey guys its me toxic and today i wanted to discuss an interesting topic.

As we all know men are clearly the superior and dominant sex so why do we still have women bitching about their periods and equal rights if we can just kill them or lock them up?

I know some of you fags will say that women are still important for certain aspects but with my clear scientific skill shit because i am so smart i have looked up if all the important aspects of women are still relevant in our modern society.

cooking

This is a very often discussed topic. Most people still consider women important for the reason that we need people to make sandwiches and cook our shit. But this is all a lie as science have given us better methods for this.

BEHOLD THE MICROWAVE. The microwave was created to replace women for cooking shit. Microwaves are superior advanced in this aspect as they do not have periods nor do they bitch.
    As for the sandwiches. Its clear that with modern technology we can easily make a sandwich maker for every man on this planet.

doing jobs we don't want to like the dishes
    This is why people still consider women "usefull" but let me say this this was all a conspiracy by those fucking north people. They banned niggerslaves to make women look usefull because abraham lincoln was in fact a chick.

But with slavery back we could replace women with niggers. Niggers need less food and even they steal less than women FACT

Heterosex
    This is without a doubt the most accurate and valid argument my opponents have. We need women for secks otherwise we are forced to have buttsecks with queers.
    But does that mean women deserve a place into society? Ofcourse not. What we need to do is to murder all ugly chicks from tumblr. And take all hot chicks and put them for sale in your local supermarket.

I can see it already. Women from different brands and looks for different prices.

We can make this happen if we unite against all moralfags that want to protect women.

Other facts:
    - Terrorist are suicide bombers and blow themself up to kill thousands of innocent to get 72 WOMEN. So women are the cause of suicide bombers.
    - An anagram for FEMALE is A ELF ME. This proves that women are elves also known as angels. Some angels joined satan which proves that women are actually helping satan.
    - Hitler, Osama and Hussein all had mothers. So it was women that gave birth to these evil people.

I rest my case.

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I enjoy cooking? You know why? Chicks love that shit.

3. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous

4. swishy

swishy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

cunt bubble
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble but your hand and some lotion does not equal, nor is it greater than, the feeling of a vagina.

THREAD OVER

5. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Fleshlight.

6. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Is better use a toy than have AIDS or another sexual illness.

7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    QFT.

8. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Bitches love a man who can cook, it's true.

9. swishy

swishy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

cunt bubble
    Do fleshlights even work

10. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    EDF users are too poor to own tenga eggs so they get fleshlights lol

11. swishy

swishy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

cunt bubble
    What is a tenga egg

12. Lucky

Lucky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

The same as a fleshlight, only smaller. From what I've heard though they're only good for like one use and then start to stink.

13. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Glad you asked.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    They make washable ones, but they aren't as good. I don't know how anything beats some whiskey and your hand though if you don't have someone to stick your dick in.

15. Lucky

Lucky
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Dude I knew had one. He said you could wash it but if you forgot to it stunk something terrible. Plus dried semen is a pain to clean.
    Funny thing about this guy, he was like 13 when he got it and his mom found it.

16. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

In an emergency where the power is out, no.
    as something to get rid of that morning wood in a more effective way than dry wanking it sure does.

Fleshlights are the same price as a new videogame.
    What a dilemma for videogaming basement dwelling virgins....

And when we have no electricity?
    Do your own fucking dishes!
    I can cook myself i hate microwaved meals they taste terrible, i only microwave snacks, but it does not do everything needed, i am amazed that most people male or female do not know how to cook anything but the simplest meals, often instant crap.
    Me? i can make Spaghetti and Bolagnaise from SCRATCH, i only use tin tomatoes because it saves time, i never made my own pasta, but i definitely could if i got a showerhead and a big metal syringe to force the dough through to extrude the noodle shape of spaghetti.

doing jobs we don't want to like the dishes
    This is why people still consider women "usefull" but let me say this this was all a conspiracy by those fucking north people. They banned niggerslaves to make women look usefull because abraham lincoln was in fact a chick.

Have you seen how much a MAMMY Sow EATS???? the Niglets go hungeeee!!!!
    and Blacks thrive on stealing, it's programmed into their mind that others owe them something, so they take what they like, they even do it to their own kind.