DIY thread: Homemade Weapons.

KKKoonhater

Faggot
When I was younger I worked overnights at a 24 hour Ihop. One night someone puked all over the bathroom floor, and in my youthful ignorance trying to clean it up I combined bleach with an ammoniated cleaner all over the bathroom floor. The bathroom was unventilated, not a single window or fan, and I was forced to clean it up with a mop. I would hold my breath, run in, swab a couple of times and then run outside and puke, wash, rinse, repeat. This thread made me think of that.
I did that once myself, at a truckstop I worked at on fourth of july weekend during the midmorning shift, I ended up having to play bathroom security guard and let in groups of men, then women, into the womens room while the mens room aired out.

hkh

EDF Elite
I did that once myself, at a truckstop I worked at on fourth of july weekend during the midmorning shift, I ended up having to play bathroom security guard and let in groups of men, then women, into the womens room while the mens room aired out.
your posts really make me want to stab you.

Atomic_Joe

Joevahkiin
Website
www.pown.it
I thought this was going to be a fun thread about 2 x 4's with nails in them and baseball bats covered in razor blades and chains with fish hooks strewn about them.

Instead, it's boring chemical shit.

KKKoonhater

Faggot
I thought this was going to be a fun thread about 2 x 4's with nails in them and baseball bats covered in razor blades and chains with fish hooks strewn about them.

Go chug a 2 liter of diet coke and swallow a roll of mentos.

hkh

EDF Elite

THIS

oddguy

The Prime Memeister
Website
www.youtube.com
Powdered aluminum and rust from iron mixed together in a 1 to 1 ratio BY WEIGHT makes Thermite, which burns at 2,500c and up. Here's a handy LEGAL place to buy the materials, and a manual if you are too stupid to mix the pound of aluminum and pound of rust you just bought premeasured by weight.

http://scienceforyou.net/thermite/?gclid=CKD0wPDfp60CFQSFhwodmzMikw
Goody, now the thread's in Beefcake's court!

THERMITE!

Thermite is great stuff. All it really is, is a mixture of a powdered metal and a metal oxide. Mostly, we just use a mixture of 50/50 aluminum powder and iron oxide (red rust). That's all there's to it. Find some aluminum, grind it down into dust, find some rust, grind it down into dust, mix and ignite with a magnesium ribbon or a sparkler. You can also buy the components in bulk, but be prepared to be put on a watchlist when you order 100kg of aluminum powder and 100kg of iron oxide.

Thermite is practically impossible to put out once it's been ignited. Since it carries its own oxygen supply, it works under water and in a vacuum. It's a stable compound which requires a rather high temperature to start the reaction, so it's safe to make and handle. The reaction can reach temperatures of up 2,519 °C, which is enough to melt through pretty much anything.
You can get aluminum powder by braking an "eatch-a-sketch" in half.
Just tryin' to help.