DIY LSD

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Corn Hole Bob, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Corn Hole Bob

Corn Hole Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Goat Butter Salesman
    This one was featured in the "Anarchist Cookbook", and some friends have told me it works. This is very similar to the way Albert Hoffman "accidentally" made LSD. When I tried it though, I couldn´t get it to start sporing. After some research, I found a way to make this one better by using yeast. The problem with this one is that it can take a good week for it to start anything, so plan ahead. Though I didn´t trip hard, I got a nice mellow buzz of this. If your taste buds can take it, you can eat the whole bread. Also, IF YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO PENNICILLAN, DONT USE THIS DO TWICE AS MUCH
    Ingrediants
    Bread
    Yeast
    Orange Juice (The kind in a can from concentrate)

Mix equally the pure orange juice out of the can with yeast. Mix in a small bowl until you have a dark orange paste. Spread this ontop of a piece of bread so it is well coated. Once done, put in a damp, unsealed place free from insects & other pests. The key here is to let a mold form out of the paste. What will eventually form are small spores comming off the bread. This is your LSD. Take 3 of these (or how ever many you got) and suck on them. The trip will shortly insue
    Potency varies with this formula.

WARNING: you will be tripping incredible balls when you do this, so i seriously reccomend getting someone to hang out with you when you do this. Srsly, lsd is some wicked shit, so be careful when you do this. Using this method, i freaked out and thought my kitchen counter was godamn mount everest, and my friend had to throw me an extension cord so i could repel down.

2. Corn Hole Bob

Corn Hole Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Goat Butter Salesman
    Also, as a side note, i reccomend this over DXM if you purely want visual effects.
    HOWEVER, if you just want to trip balls and pretend your a robot, then DXM is superior.
    most importantly, watch out for giant spiders, because there always RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

3. Corn Hole Bob

Corn Hole Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Goat Butter Salesman
    The following info is just copypasta, and i have never tried it, but i have definately heard good things about it. The risk/reward ratio is too low for me, but i figure i may as well throw it in here.

MORNING GLORY MOTHER FUCKER
    This is by far the best, affordable, and safest homemade LSD recipe. The Morning Glory & Hawaiian Rosewood are both vine/flower plants (The morning glory opens up its flowers at 4 AM). Each seed from them contains a small amount of LSD (normally 1 - 3 micrograms). The key in this recipe is to extract it from the seeds so you can enjoy a trip.
    Ingrediants
    Zippo Lighter Fluid or Naptha (works best. Buy it at Hechingers or Home Depot. Should be under the paint section. Dont worry! You will not be consuming this at all! Make SURE that you read the ingrediants. There are different types, and you do NOT want to use anything containing benzene. If Benzene is listed on there, FIND SOMETHING ELSE.)
    Vodka or Rum (use a clear liquor thats more than 50% alcohol)
    Morning Glory or Hawaiian Rosewood seeds (at least 200 seeds)
    Coffee Filters
    2 small jars
    Coffee Seed Grinder (dont need, but helps. Try pawn shops & thrift stores)

First, a breif explanation of how this process works. Your Zippo Lighter Fluid or Naptha work as to separate certain chemicals out of the seeds. The liquor you use will be what extracts the pure LSD.
    1) Grind the seeds into fine granules or powder. Put these aside.
    2) Set up a funnel with a coffee filter. Place ground seeds in the filter and place over a jar.
    3) Take about 1/8 of cup of Naptha or Lighter Fluid and pour it over the seeds. Let filter.
    4) Throw away the fluid that filtered through, or save it for another time you make the recipe.
    5) Place the soaked seeds in a clean, unsealed jar. WAIT 3 DAYS AT THIS POINT. The reason why is because you want the lighter fluid or Naptha to completely evaporate from the seeds. Check these daily. Compare the smell of the seeds to that of the fluid you use. Make SURE you cannot smell it on the seeds. Dont worry. It evaporates quickly, but 3 days is a good safety buffer.
    6) With a new filter, put the seeds in it and place over a glass. Take your alcohol (50% or better) and pour about 2 shot glasses full over the seeds and let filter into a glass. Take the filtered alcohol and pour it over the seeds again (in otherwords, do the same process, except use the alcohol you already used) Do this about 5 or 6 times to ensure you get as much LSD out of it as you can.
    7) If you want to save it for another time, put it in a fridge. Otherwise, take it like you would a shot of whiskey, but hold it in your mouth and swish it around for about 15 seconds. Drink the rest (or spit it out if you prefer)

Ive also heard rumors about being able to make your own blotter by soaking the tabs in it. Ive never tried it, but it sounds like a good idea. And by now, some of you are thinking this recipe is a crock of shit. No ones forcing you to try it. If you need reassurance, visit our links section. Other sites know of this recipe, and it is well known with some recipe variations better than others.
    Morning Glory (3 Hour Recipe)
    If you have the need to suddenly take a trip, have no connections, but have the means to make it, here you go. This worked better than the first one, but I ended up burning out the motor on my blender (it was old anyway). I stole this recipe from another guy, but made it a bit easier to understand. If you have trouble understanding this, refer to the first recipe, and youll undertstand this one better.
    I have had luck with the following chemical extractions. All materials obtained from JLF (812)379-2508. They advertize in HIGH TIMES. LSA from woodrose, and morning glory were produced by the following methods:

• Grind seeds.
    • Mix seeds with same amount gram for l min. in water.
    • Place in blender.
    • Blend on low for 3 hours (to make sure the fats are dissolved).
    • Add oil solvent.

• Using Zippo Fulid is good, if you get the right kind.
    • I use the white label from Sears. Napatha.
    • You should evaporate to test.

• Blend for time according to amount of total material.
    • Separate, using syringe, or other ingenious method.
    • Be sure to recover all solvent (in otherwords, your Zippo Fluid or Naptha).
    • Add acid. Acetic, Hcl, any, really. I use vineger.
    • Add one part acid to to two thirds solution.
    • Blend.
    • Add a little more acid (one part per five of the solution or so).
    • Blend.
    • Place in Crock pot and heat on low for one hour.
    • Strain and consume.

• You may also add solvent to the mixture while in the last blender step, but strain it first to throw the seeds away. You may use any equiptment to check the efficentcy of the first oil extracton.

4. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Morning Glory doesn't contain LSD, but LSA.

5. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse
    DMCA Dumpster

Rooting you
    Home Page:
    yep

6. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I once ground up six hundred morning glory seeds and made tea with them. No effect. I know they contain LSA and some people claim to get high off them but I have huge bushes of them at my house and have tried and failed to trip many times.

7. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    let's be serious, gentlemen...

[​IMG]

8. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    beer cat is a pretty cool guy, eh makes his own drugs and doesn't afraid of anything

9. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    Morning glory seeds do work. The problem most people experience is that they don't grind them up enough. You know they are working when you puke alot. Weed will usually help with that for an hour or 2 though.

10. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I'm giving it a shot now. Just ground up 500+ into a fine ass powder and I'm making some tea. I also put a little on top of a bowl Im smoking it now. It's fucking disgusting I wouldn't recomend it

11. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    Don't mess with that stupid tea bullshit. Just mix it into something to mask the taste. Applesauce is what I have used and it did the trick really well.

12. Johnson

Johnson
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

just chew em up pussy. Also you're not gonna get visuals until you consume 800 plus seeds

13. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    Morning Glory isn't worth it when you can get some legit mescaline down here in the south west. Shit is SO cash.

14. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I had another disappointing day. I guess I'll try chewing 800 seeds next time.

15. Johnson

Johnson
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

do it faggot. When I did that I had intense open eye visuals. I looked up at my ceiling fan and would see words appearing.

16. Nouble Digger

Nouble Digger
    Expand Collapse
    FURFRIEND

bad artist, pls commission
    Hey, not to kill the buzz of people thinking about trying the moldy bread method, but take into consideration that the mold produced from the bread is probably some kind of ergot, and ergot poisoning is fatal. So better not keep that mold in you mouth for too long if you plan on doing it. Kind of serious business.

Protip: Use Rye.

17. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
  18. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Do none of you mother fuckers have a real recipe for lsd?

19. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

Been wondering the same shit. This stuff is half-assed at best.

20. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
  21. Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Well it wouldnt. You should have tried smoking it, dumbass. Needs more heat than boiling water to liberate the oils with the active ingrediants in. If you want to know about drugs, ask a baby boomer, we invented it.

22. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I would not recommend Morning Glory unless you enjoy puking your guts out. Yeah, the trip CAN be good enough, but being turned into a human fountain kinda marred the experience for me.

23. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Can't find this in the AC, want to do it. "Canned Orange juice"? Never seen that before in my life

24. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

It used to be a thing. Orange juice in metal cans that looked like oil canisters.