Dirty Stanken Hindus

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by Letsalllove, Feb 15, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Letsalllove

Letsalllove
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Prphet of the Lulz
    I dont care if you say that you are sheek, christian, islam, or some paki ass tribe voodo shit; your all dirty stinkin hindoos and canada hates you. First off you stink, your in canada now, you can stop eating nothing but onion curry now, we have actual food here. You fuckers fart freely all the time, like it's polite or somethnig. The difference between my farts and yours is that mine actually smells good and your burns my fucking nose! Ive seen you towell heads wipe your ass with your bare hands after squat(sk-what!!) shitting. We have toilets and special toilet paper that goes with it, so stop shitting like cave men.
    And stop saying that your indians, that shit's confusing, Like i said you guys are hindus not indians. Maybe in INDIA you can call yourself indian, but here our indians are different. there's two types of them, drunk ass yahoos who are fucktards and feather wearing nature loving pow wow dancing natives. Where as theres only one type of hindu (job stealing sunna ova bitz).
    The Hindoos have very few traditions, such shameful practises that they are lucky to even be called a culture. these traditions are as followed...
    - Taxi Driver (derp, who didnt see that one comming!)
    -711 clerk (in my community the white man has stolen this from Ghandi's savage kin)
    -speaking in a made up language, usually nonsense and jibberish
    -being ugly, disrespectful to the environment and being against sexuality
    -not assimulating to western culture
    plz share

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  3. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
  4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I suspect it is because of the main site's maintenance, but if these are the sort of scum that read this site, we are truly doomed.

5. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
  6. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

But we had a thread awhile back with what the Hindus do in the Ganges, and that unforgettable shot of a decomposing woman floating and it looked like someone unwrapped an Egyptian mummy and threw in the river. Is that worth defending Hindus over?