Did you suck at school?

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Baya Rae 4900, Aug 9, 2011.

?

Did you suck at school?

1. Yes.

33.3%
  2. No.

66.7%
  1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    If so, why?

2. a.t.

a.t.
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

lolwat

3. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

I did quite well with subjects that weren't bullshit, biology didn't like me because I questioned what he told me unlike the mindless sheep around me AND LIKE YOU GUYS HE DIDN'T HAVE A VALID ANSWER.

4. Lucila

Lucila
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is whore an occupation?
    Home Page:
    Wait...I recast my vote. I thought this meant actual oral sex at school.....whoops..my bad.

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    There is a lot more to biology than evolution or do you still believe in vapours and pneuma being a part of the human system?

6. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    No I usually got straight As(luckily I still have good grades in college), except for my senior year where I didn't really give that much of a shit and I got like 3.5 both semesters.

7. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You're a dumbass.

Why you didn't just give them the answer they were looking for and move on is beyond me.

8. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    I confess: I'm a nerd. I graduated high school with a perfect SAT-score and then got allowed into Boston U. to study law. However, I wasn't president of the chess club or national cricket champion or whatever else some people write on their application forms. I did establish our school's gaming club, and I organised call of duty-LAN-competitions three years in a row. I wrote on my application form that I organised 'cultural nights with an intelligent implementation of IT elements' lol :-P I also competed in swimming, and I once finished 9th on 50m breast stroke at Massachussetts state swimming championships when I was 14, but I've grown lazy over the years.

9. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

I'm not selling my soul for a mere letter.

10. hkh

hkh
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

prostitot
    because i are failure

11. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    Yes, because I didn't give a shit.

12. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    I sucked most later in high school because FUCK British Literature class!

I excelled, in my Senior year, in Auto. Tech., hanging out with friends and skipping my designated gym class to play tennis with the other gym class(and still passed with a 100), and slapping my dick on the timpani, in Band class.

13. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    I was a typical underachiever in high school. I got straight Cs for 4 years. I was on the swim team and could swim quite fast, so I got a sports scholarship to College. They didn't give a shit about my grades, as long as i could swim fast. I was an Econ major in undergrad, got a solid 3.3 gpa for 4 years. I applied to law school, got in, then was bottom of the class again. Graduated bottom 10% of my class, took the bar in PA and AZ, passed both, and now work making a decent salary.

14. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

Shiit I thought this meant "Did you suck cock at school"

I remember sucking off my gym teacher all the time in 12th grade.

15. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Yes I sucked in School because I was too busy smoking weed in the parking lot to go to actual class. I am currently enrolled majoring in Computer Science and I am not doing that bad, however I just started so we will see if that continues. I actually want to be there this time though so I think I should continue doing well.

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    More details, please.

17. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Got B's every subject. Go to school 8am-5pm and then the internet center for some Starcraft and LAN Quake. yeeaaah those times were cool

18. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    It depended on the class. If the class was something I thought had value; like world history or Trigonometry; then I would do the work and pass with high grades.
    On the other side, if the class was a complete waste of my time I wouldn't take it seriously at all, like in career development I made my final project a slideshow on why the class was a waste of my time. Same thing with health class. It sounds like it would be useful but it was really just the same "OMG DUN BE SMOKIN!" class that we had every year since the 5th grade. I'd spend my time arguing that maybe drugs weren't all that bad. Because really, by the time you're a senior in High School you probably have your own feelings about drug use, and reading a textbook that says things like "Suicide is never OK. If you think a friend of yours is suicidal, you shouldn't let him commit suicide." or "LSD has almost no negative physical side effects, however it can horrifying psychological side effects, and you might accidently kill yourself while hallucinating" is impossible to take seriously. Also, the teacher smoked weed for his MS. One day we took a lesson about how alcohol impairs you by putting on goggles that distorted your vision and made ugly girls hot. That actually inspired me to drink.
    Of course I took a few classes that I didn't like, but were so easy that I could pass them even though I slept through the entire class. Like US government, or welding (I fell asleep while welding and burnt a hole in the table. It was fucking awesome.)

19. Kuma

Kuma
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I dont understand why you are not willing to sell your soul for a letter but you seem to have a foul language! I believe in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 clearly states that "9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor REVILERS, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God."

I'm not trying to call you our but yeah....you gotta work on the language before I take you seriously brah.

20. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    faggotry ITT

21. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    The American dream.

22. Kuma

Kuma
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

My bad zaiger......=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

23. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    Got pretty good grades. Failed in math but managed to get a C after three days in summer school otherwise it went pretty good, my averege grade must have been on around a B- or B+, had B's and A's in most of my grades.

24. Kuma

Kuma
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Oh and I kicked ass in school! I mean I got a 4.0. In fact I even got golden honor cords when I graduated. Soon I will be going to college where I will still make 4.0s. In fact I even got a full ride scholarship for my badassery.

25. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

26. Kuma

Kuma
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Do they have one on Advanced Pedophilia??

27. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    No actually, I always managed to achieve A's or B's with C's for subjects I didn't like.

28. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    like you need it?

29. Kuma

Kuma
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Haha true. I would just check the book to see how correct they are on the art of being awesome.

30. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Why not write a new one? You've got the experience.