Dear Pedos

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Stormtrooper, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    All of you are faggots who like girls under 18 only do so because your social skills stopped developing due to your autism, and your own hatred for girls your age stems from the simple fact that they themselves understand social conventions you yourself never can, not due to complexity but due to the simple fact that your understanding of humans and your interactions with them is completely stunted.

So how do you deal? You prey on young girls who have had little social exposure, those you wish to train in your ways so that you don't seem like such an oddity in this world. Hoping they will take your side and think you are the normal one, instead of the masses of socially well-adjusted people.

There it is, bitches.

2. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That's hardly news. According to my mom, who's a psychiatrist, this has been established among experts a long time ago.

Also, pedos who were themselves molested as children apparently often become pedos because they internalized what happened to them as something normal as a coping mechanism.

It seems to me a lot of your threads are comparable to people reblogging stuff without proper attribution.

3. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    thanks captain obvious, for that wonderful reading of every psychology book ever written.

ive given girls older than me a chance and younger than me. im more interested in what i have in common with someone and them being aesthetically pleasing than age.

the girl i am quite fond of is eighteen and her mom was giving me shit for being twenty nine and my reply was
    'well that seems controversial now but a sixty year old dating a seventy year old is so normal its not even going to raise an eyebrow hair'

i guess its all perception. i dont have an archetype of what anyone should be nor do i look to find females.
    they find me and i decide whether i want to pretend i have a fake girlfriend already or not. haha

my gracious, did i just get a bit defensive....?

lol

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Were you raped as a child, Stormy?

5. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

She's a lesbian.

6. h0xnbl0w

h0xnbl0w
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Dungeon Keeper
    Home Page:
    militant it seems

7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    So?

8. Tai Le Ree

Tai Le Ree
    Expand Collapse
    Tails Recolor

Home Page:
    I feel left out op.
    I like little boys not little girls.

9. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Oh c'mon you shoud be versed enough in internet psychology to know what that means.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Also, how does CP fit into this equation? If the pedos are only after kids because they're an easy lay then what's the purpose of them fantasizing about kids?

11. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Speaking of which, what would it take for you to remove that abominable sig of yours?

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    She got raped by a female as a child? I don't fucking know.

13. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Don't tell me you've never seen "all gays were molested as kids" expressed as an absolute truth on the internet?

If not, go to any conservative site (try foxnews.com), look up any of the articles on gay issues and read the comments. Should not take you long.

14. Tai Le Ree

Tai Le Ree
    Expand Collapse
    Tails Recolor

Home Page:
    When one more person has a level 7 vip account I'll change it to the clothed one.

15. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You're not getting my money that easily. Turning off sigs is free, after all.

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    My theory is that they were born with improper brains.

17. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Your guess is as good as the next guy's I guess. My personal theory is that when sexuality first develops, gays just happen to get exposed to influences that mess up their coding, so to speak. Nobody's fault really, as you can hardly control what impressions and influences a kid takes in and what you think turns a kid gay might not be what makes them gay at all.

18. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dude you seem to be describing Average males and not pedophillia but unacceptable age gap indiscretion.
    When i went to highschool over 18 but not over 25 males would be focusing all their efforts on 15-17 year olds.. sometimes even 14 year olds.

but you make excellent points, and explained exactly why i myself prefer gals older than me, because i don't like being someones role model for how to act socially, but anyway, when are they going to make a distinction between kiddie fiddlers and teen-nappers?

Teenapers where pretty much everywhere when i was in school, because they drive by in their cars trying to act all "badass" and 'Gangsta" to get that highshool girl booty (and the cops were probably watching from the bushes ready to pounce haha!)

19. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    well said.

and age doesnt matter. everyone i hang around becomes like me. im like agent smith in the matrix.